The One With the Stoned Guy -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Jeff Greenstein & Jeff Strauss Transcribed by: Ruth Curran --------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One Where Nana Dies Twice -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Marta Kaufmann Monica gets it) Monica: Hello? Hello? Oh! Rachel, it's Paolo c

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With the Thumb -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Jeffrey Astrof & Mike Sikowitz. Transcribed by: guineapig --------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One After Vegas -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Adam Chase Transcribed by: Eric Aasen -------------------------------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One Where Ross Got High -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Greg Malins Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ----------------------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Halloween Party -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Mark Kunerth Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ----------------------------------

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

The One With The Girl Who Hits Joey -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Adam Chase Transcribed by: Eric Aasen ---------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One With A Cop -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Story by: Alicia Sky Varinaitis Teleplay by: Gigi McCreery this could take a while. (Finds something

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第1-5季

The One Where Rachel Is Late -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Shana Goldberg Meehan Transcribed by: Jean Liew ------------------------------

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

[Scene: Central Perk] (Joey and Ross enter. Phoebe and Mike are sitting on the couch, reading a magazine.) Ross: Hey you guys! Phoebe : Hey! Ross: Hey, what are you doing? Mike: Oh, figuring out our w

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

Scene: Central Perk] Rachel: You know, I'm thinking about letting Emma have her first cookie. Joey: Her first cookie? She has cookies all the time! Rachel: I've never given her a cookie. Have you? Joe

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

907 - The One With Ross's Inappropriate Song ---------------------------------------------------- Written by: Robert Carlock Transcribed by: Coffee Mug DEDICATED TO THE GREAT WORK OF... Eric Aasen ---

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

910 - The One With Christmas In Tulsa -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Doty Abrams Directed by: Kevin S. Bright Transcribed by: Stephan Hoff

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

911 - The One Where Rachel Goes Back to Work ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Teleplay by: Peter Tibbals Story by: Judd Rubin Directed by: Gary Halv

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

918 The One With The Lottery Scene: Central Perk - Chandler, Monica, Phoebe, Ross and Rachel are sitting on the sofas. Joey enters Joey: Monica, hey, can I borrow the Porsche? Monica: Ok. Joey: Alrigh

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

文本: Phoebe: Ooh, give me.Can you see me operating a drill press? Joey: I don't know. What are you wearing? Ross: Pheebs, why would you want to operate a drill press? Phoebe: Just for some short-term-work. You know, until I get back some of my m

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Phoebe: Hey you guys! Chandler's coming and he says he has, like, this incredible news,so when he gets here, we could all act like, you know... (Chandler comes in.) Chandler: Hey! All: Hey! Phoebe: Never mind. But it was gonna be really good. Ross: W

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

文本: Phoebe: David's like, y'know, Scientist Guy. He's very methodical. Monica: I think he's romantic. Phoebe: Me too! Oh! Did you ever see An Officer and a Gentleman? Rachel: Yeah! Phoebe: Well, he's kinda like the guy I want to see that with.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Monica: Phoebe, you're gonna be with your grandma? Phoebe: Yes, and her boyfriend. But we're celebrating Thanksgiving in December 'cause he is lunar. Monica: So you're free Thursday, then. Phoebe: Yeah. Oh, can I come? Monica: Yeah. Rach, are you th

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Ross: Well? Isn't that amazing? Joey: What are we supposed to be seeing here? Chandler: I dunno, but.. I think it's about to attack the Enterprise. Phoebe: You know, if you tilt your head to the left, and relax your eyes, it kinda looks like an old p

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语