Michael Jackson: My Honest Truth Well if I sat here and played some 1) chords whatever and say I’m going to write the best song I’ve ever written, nothing happens. Something in the heavens has to

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

Thirty-five Sunday Drive [00:04.41]Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, [00:10.58]a state police officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. [00:18.83]He things to himself,This drivers is just as dangerous as a spee

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 新思路单项技能教材口语PETS

《肖申克的救赎》(The Shawshank Redemption)取自斯蒂芬金《不同的季节》中收录的《丽塔海华丝及萧山克监狱的救赎》而改编成的《肖申克的救赎》剧本,并由弗兰克达拉邦特执导,蒂姆罗宾斯

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年ESL之商务英语

《阳光清洗》清新主题曲:Cure for This Golden Smog I can see you in the summertime Throwing caution to the wind as you reach and touch the sky I can see you dancing circles in the rain Youre a long-forgotten truth in the twilight of my day

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

必背句型: A:What did he try to do? 他想干什么? B:He tried to establish his innocence. 他试图确定自己无罪。 He tried to certain his innocence. 他试图确定自己无罪。 He tried to make sure his innocence. 他试图确定自己

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 法律英语就该这么说

每个女孩子的衣柜里都需要一条黑色的裙子,它可以带你去参加晚宴,可以在周末展现你俏皮性感的一面。说到小黑裙,相信大家的脑海中已经出现了一个人。她把小黑裙穿的优雅、知性,她

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 112 The Ghost in the First Row

Chapter 11 - Anatole and Dlokhov in Moscow Anatole Kuragin was staying in Moscow because his father had sent him away from Petersburg, where he had been spending twenty thousand rubles a year in cash, besides running up debts for as much more, which

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

All right. A Rhode Island High School that fired all of its teachers now plans to give them their jobs back. The news comes after Central Falls High School and the teachers union agreed on some new standards. Nearly a hundred teachers were fired beca

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(五)月

JEFFREY BROWN: And finally tonight, a woman is attacked and the life of her 13-year-old son, Joe, is altered forever, along with his family. That's the dramatic outline of the new novel The Round House by Louise Erdrich, which has been nominated for

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

音乐咖啡厅:Cherie - Older Than My Years 相关介绍:法国美女歌手Cherie首张英文同名大碟于2004年发行. 其中的歌曲Betcha Neva为英国歌手Natasha Beddingfield参与创作,收录于动画电影Batman: Mystery of the Batw

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

小破团这次可要笑晕在厕所了: 年度最佳艺人、最受欢迎流行/摇滚团体、最受欢迎流行/摇滚专辑,抱的三项大奖收得名副其实的大丰收。在暗夜草地中深情献唱的五人不禁让人感叹:岁月飞

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

The Metropolitan Museum of Art opened an exhibition on the Pre-Raphaelites of the 19th century last week, with 30 pieces showing wistful figures in draped clothing often surrounded with flowers. But while the floral touches might seem like colorful a

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug. 19 (Xinhua) -- Corinthians coach Tite has launched a stinging attack on Santos striker Neymar, accusing the Brazil international of deceiving referees by simulating fouls. Tite spoke out after Santos' 3-2 home victory over the de

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Come in, little stranger, I said, 请进,小陌生人,我开口, As she tapped at my half-open door; 当她轻轻叩响我那半开的门扇, While the blanket, pinned over her head, 别在她头上的布毯, Just reached to the basket she

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

In Malaysia, the politically charged trial of opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim on charges of sodomy has begun. The former deputy prime minister maintains the case is a conspiracy to end his political career. Lawyers for Anwar Ibrahim's said they inten

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Laurent Gbagbo, former President of Cote d'lvoire has appeared at the International Criminal Court in The Hague, to hear if he will be tried on charges of crimes against humanity. Gbagbo faces four charges, including murder and rape, following Cote d

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

In the fall, we circle through the leaves and talk about the little ones. And we smile, but never say too much. The moment always vanishing. One by one the neighbors? lights come on. Our October day is almost gone. I know the border lines we drew bet

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Unit 5 Who's Got Brains? 单元 5 谁有脑子? In the hospital, where their family member laygravely ill, the relatives gathered in the waiting room. Finally, the doctor came in looking tired andsomber. 家属全部聚集在医院的等候室,守着

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

They must have lied to him. Lord Renly or Lord Stannis or... or somebody, they must have lied, otherwise... 他必定是被蓝礼大人、史坦尼斯大人或或某些人蛊惑,否则不会 King Joffrey leaned forward, hands grasping the arms of t

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Building 429是签约在 INO Records公司下的一个福音乐队,他们是Gospel Music Association评选的2005年年度最佳新人组合。 歌词: Song:Right Beside You Artist:Push Play I've seen it. I've felt it. Helplessness with no li

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲