Kendall: (on TV) Your parents will tell you he’s real because they love you. They want you to enjoy the myth of 1) “ho ho ho” and sugar plums and 2) elves. They’ll tell all the lies to you tha

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

[00:04.14]But we are a team. 但是我们是一个团队啊 [00:05.98]We are Les Trois Gourmandes. One for all. 我们是无敌三剑客啊,是一个整体啊 [00:10.30]Yes, its absolutely true, Louisette. Yes, its true. 确实是这样,Louisette,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱莉与朱莉娅

I'm Sunday Guptay filling for Anderson Cooper. Welcome to the 360 podcast. We've got a 360 exclusive. Robert Kennedy Junior on the judge studying the decision overturn his cousin's murder conviction and killing what's rock the American's royal family

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2013年(十)月

Convicted cop killer Troy Davis maintain his innocence to the end.While strapped to journey inn Gedogia's death chamber, he denies killing S police officer Mark Macphail.Davis has aked for God's mercy and blessing on the sores of those carrying out t

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(九月)

A fourth woman has come forward in accusing Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain of sexual harassment, but she is the first to go public. Cain is accused of inappropriate behavior stemming from his time as head of the National Restaurant Ass

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

But he felt he was now within something, perhaps a painting he had seen somewhere in the last year. Some secure couple in a field. How many he had seen with their laziness of sleep, with no thought of work or the dangers of the world. If he were a he

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Three Cambodian Activists Sentenced to Prison 三名柬埔寨土地维权人士被判刑 A court in Cambodia has sentenced three more activists to a year in prison. The sentences were announced just a day after the three activists were arrested. They

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

提到情人节最传统的表达方式,全世界都会选择玫瑰花。那深红色的花瓣象征着最浓烈的情感。可是,玫瑰还有其他的颜色,想知道不同色调的玫瑰花原汁原味的花语吗? Lavender -- Enchantment

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

This is why I always wonder 这就是为什么我总是充满好奇 I'm a pond full of regrets 我是填满悔憾的小池 I always try to not remember rather than forget 我尽量不去记起,而不是去忘记 This is why I always whisper 这就是为

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

歌曲: Elegy 艺人: As I Lay Dying 音乐星级: ★★★ 所属专辑: Frail Words Collapse 发行年代: 2003 风格: Metalcore 介绍: As I Lay Dying 是圣地亚哥的一支Metalcore乐队,乐队于2001年由主唱 Tim Lambesis ,鼓手 Jordan Mancino 和吉他 Evan White 组成,不

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Took Sense And Madness As They Come, This Circus Life Has Left Me On My Own My Expectations Were My Home, But When The Mirror Cracks There's So Much Left Undone Who Betrayed And Who Deceived? Loss Of What I Once Believed Feel I'm In A Dream, Scary Sc

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

But my story goes beyond this moment of truth of mine. 但我的故事并没有就此结束 Allow me to give you a briefing 让我来简洁地 about my story. 介绍一下我整个的故事吧 It was May, 2011, 那是在2011年5月 and I was complain

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

饶舌:Hollywood Undead - Young 相关介绍 :Hip-Hop,Metal,Emo,电子,混合一起是什么感觉?就是他们,Hip-hop为主,金属为辅,screamo偶来捧场.创造出了这只杰出的乐队.这是他们发行的第一张专辑. 歌词 : Song :

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

A: I was thinking about applying for the new position. B: Do you think that is a good idea? A: It seems like a good idea but I am not really sure. B: What are your main concerns? A: It would give me a chance to grow, but I am wondering if I would lik

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 雇佣-Employment

I wake up to a smoking gun The evidence is in your head There's no proof of guilt or innocence I'm finished with you taking me through A line of questioning that feeds you I must confess I'm here to kill the pain To kill the pain To kill the pain To

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

President Obama has announced that his veteransaffair secretary has resigned after a scathing reportfound widespread failings in healthcare treatmentfor retired US service men and women. RajiniVaidyanathan reports from Washington. President Obama sai

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

GWEN IFILL: Just last week, the International Association of Athletics Federations, also known as the IAAF, voted to ban Russia's track and field team from competing at this summer's Olympics in Rio de Janeiro because of widespread doping. Today, the

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

80年代初的南加州,还在学校念书的 Bryan Holland 和 Greg Kriesel 经常去 Orange 郡的环球俱乐部观看摇滚表演,终于有一天他们决定成立一支名为 Manic Subsidal 的乐队,当时乐队另外两名成员是主音吉

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

catholic a.普遍的,广泛的 Laura has catholic taste for arts. 萝拉对艺术的品味很广。 Pope n.(罗马天主教)教皇(大写,之前置the) The Pope delivered an inspiring speech about world peace. 教皇做了一场振奋人心的演

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(281) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500

economist n.经济学家 Economists estimate a slow growth in the global economy. 经济学家预估全球经济将有缓慢的成长。 facial a.脸的,面部的 n.脸部按摩 Sue had a strange facial expression when she tasted this dish. 苏吃这

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(248) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500