I'd follow if I could. A thing that's hard to bear, to see you going down the road somewhere. To blink and then you're gone, the scene is rolled away. It makes another mile from me. Wherever you go, it's too far, you're a shooting star.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Now I want the sun, to swing my feet, Washington Harbor. Dogs may come around and they won't care that I'm a stranger. Oh, it's over. Oh, it's over, all the weather is gone. First I let you down, and then the streets were in a downpour onto everythin

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

All we can do, in this deep summer hour, with the rain, the taxis and the flowers, walking between the dear ones holding on, is shout, shout for joy. Everything that has been broken youll mend, throughout the morning of one day, sleeves fluttering in

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

BOB DOUGHTY: Now, the VOA Special English program, AMERICAN STORIES. (MUSIC) We present the short story The Lady, or the Tiger? by Frank R. Stockton. Here is Barbara Klein with the story. (MUSIC) BARBARA KLEIN: Long ago, in the very olden time, there

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

A: You promised me the supplies would be in today and now you say they aren't here? B: They said they had part of the order, but the rest won't be available until later. A: I guess that's it then, when will you be able to get the rest? B: I am not su

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

43But now, this is what the Lord says- he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. 2When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass th

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

January 21st, 1793In Paris, the French Revolution turns bloody as King Louis XVI,condemned for treason, is executed on the guillotine. 1924Vladimir Lenin, the Russian revolutionary who founded the Soviet Union, the world's first communist state, dies

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2011年

January 21st, 1793In Pairs, the French Revolution turns bloody as King Louis the 16th condemned for treason is executed on the guillotine. 1924Vladimir Lenin, the Russian revolutionary who found the Soviet Union, the worlds first Communist Party dies

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2010年

January 21st, 1793. In Paris, the French Revolution turns bloody as King Louis XVI condemned for treason is executed on the guillotine. 1924. Vladimir Lenin, the Russian revolutionary who founded the Soviet Union, the worlds first Communist state, di

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2012年

January 21st, 1793. In Paris, the French Revolution turns bloody as King Louis XVI condemned for treason is executed on the guillotine. 1924. Vladimir Lenin, the Russian revolutionary who founded the Soviet Union, the worlds first Communist state, di

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2014年

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

I looked forward to see Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, and Jasper all sliding into the Volvo. 我盼着看到爱丽丝、罗莎莉、埃美特和贾斯帕全塞到沃尔沃里面去。 In his rearview mirror, Edward's eyes were on me. 爱德华在从后视镜

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

and see that its only 6:30. Im too restless to get back into bed. I walk into the kitchenette in search of coffee. All the counters and the stove are covered with stacks of dishes, magazines, and other reading material. Theres even a sock in the sink

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 时间旅行者的妻子

Regarding, one day, in company with a humorous friend, a noble vessel of a somewhat novel construction sailing slowly out of port, 有一天,我与一位风趣幽默的朋友正在聊天,一艘造型颇为新奇的宏伟轮船缓缓地驶离港口,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

A federal judge in New York Thursday sentenced Russian arms trafficker Viktor Bout to 25 years in prison for conspiring to sell weapons to a U.S.-designated foreign terrorist group based in Colombia. U.S. District Judge Shira A. Scheindlin could have

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

大多数喜欢日日本动漫的人,都应该看过宫崎骏的动画电影,像《千与千寻》《龙猫》等。不仅画面精致,很多台词也会不经意地戳中你的心。这些励志的台词用英文怎么表达?今天和小编一起

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

打榜热歌 金色时代:The Wanted - Gold Forever The Wanted,英国新晋男子偶像组合,之前介绍过一些他们的歌哦,点击回顾。2011年The Wanted的新单曲Gold Forever真是一首明亮温暖的歌啊,Butterflies, butter

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

《阳光清洗》清新主题曲:Cure for This Artist:Golden Smog Song:Cure for This I can see you in the summertime Throwing caution to the wind as you reach and touch the sky I can see you dancing circles in the rain Youre a long-forgotten truth

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Hideaway hide away, hiding from your call 我隐藏,我躲避,回避你的来电 Founda place, found a place, we could have it all 我寻觅,我找寻,探寻一片圣地 ButI wish I never followed innocent, innocent 但我希望自己从不循规

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(288) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语