[00:01.99]Congratulations on your new baby. Right? 恭喜你喜得贵子 是吗 [00:03.99]How 'bout, Congratulations on your new baby. 为什么不是 恭喜你鬼混出来的儿子出生 [00:06.29]- That's it for hanging out. Nice knowing you. - Sit

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-恋夏500天

[00:04.78]- Oh. Going walkabout. - Oh, yeah. - 他们踏青去了 - 哦 是的 [00:08.98]The truth was, in 1914, Germany doesn't want war. 事实是1914德国不想发起战争 [00:14.70]Yeah, there's an arms race, but it's Britain who's leading it. 是

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-高校男生/历史男孩

第三章 Track3 爱情就象一座四季花园 Love is like a four-season garden A relationship is like a garden, if it is to strive it must be watered regularly, special care must be given; take into account the seasons as well as any unpredictable

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 女人香美丽英文

Judge Drops Murder Charges Against Man Who Spent 45 Years in Jail A man in the state of Michigan is free this week after being wrongly convicted of murder and spending 45 years in prison. A judge has agreed to permanently drop the case against the ma

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

《Brave》是莎拉巴莱勒斯(Sara Bareilles)于2013年07月12日发行的录音室专辑《The Blessed Unrest》中的一首主打单曲,由莎拉巴莱勒斯和Fun.乐队的吉他手Jack Antonoff共同创作。 You can be amazing 你可以惊

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

On August 4, explosives aboard two drones flying near Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro as he spoke in Caracas were detonated. Seven people were injured. Maduro has used the incident as a pretext to crack down on Venezuela's opposition by unleashin

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

One year ago today, a quiet, peaceful town was shattered by unspeakable violence. Six dedicated school workers and 20 beautiful children were taken from our lives forever. As parents, as Americans, the news filled us with grief. Newtown is a town lik

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

This is a photo of Willie P. Williams, he was arrested back in 1985 for rape, kidnapping and aggravated sodomy. DNA testing has proven that Mr Williams is innocent of the crime he was convicted of. When he's been gone for so many years and all of a c

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2007年

But temptation succeeds temptation, and one compliance prepares us for another; 毕竟,诱惑成功诱惑了诱惑,屈从后面仍是屈从, we, in time, lose the happiness of innocence, and solace our disquiet with sensual gratifications. 最终

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

PHOEBE ZIMMERMANN: I'm Phoebe Zimmermann. DOUG JOHNSON: And I'm Doug Johnson with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Every week we tell about a person who was important in the history of the United States. Today, we tell about writer

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(十)月

So, in 1987, Tennessee State University invited me back to speak at their commencement. By then, I had my own show, was nationally syndicated. I'd made a movie, had been nominated for an Oscar and founded my company, Harpo. But I told them, I cannot

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

The Catcher in the Rye 麦田守望者 Banned by many schools and libraries when first published in 1951, The Catcher in the Rye has been courting controversy for half a century. J.D. Salingers soul-searching novel of youthful alienation has long sin

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

A friendly ghost on Halloween October 31st is Halloween when children in the UK dress up as ghosts, witches and all kinds of weird , wonderful but very scary creatures and go trick or treating. They visit their neighbours and show off their costumes

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

Going out tonight 今晚的外出 Changes into something red她换了一身红装 Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress她妈妈不喜欢那种裙子 Everything she never had, she's showing off她所隐藏的一切都毫无保留地展示了出来

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Brave in the clothes of Georgies, you take a train to the North, winding through New York state in the morning, leaves on the floor. Gentle the rain at home, gentle the rain at home, when we can and will return, when we can and will return. He said I

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. The use of scientific knowledge in legal cases is called forensics, from the Latin term for a public forum. The public may get the idea from TV that forensic science can solve almost any mystery. Yet the m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十)月

New South Wales Supreme Court judge Justice Anthony Whealy in Parramatta Court, west of Sydney, Australia, on Tuesday, Oct. 7, 2008. (file) Five men convicted of a terrorist conspiracy in Australia's biggest city, Sydney, have been given jail sentenc

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

Watertown Bounces Back Childhood innocence just a block away from where police captured the alleged marathon bomber. Lemonade costs 50 cents a cup, but customers have been donating lots of bills. People give us extra tips because they say we're cute,

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(四月)

An old clock that had stood for fifty years in a farmer's kitchen, 农夫厨房里,立着一座半世纪之久的老钟, without giving its owner any cause of complaint, early one summer's morning, before the family was stirring, suddenly stopped

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

Empathy is at the heart of the actor's art. And in high school, another form of acting took hold of me. I wanted to learn how to be appealing. So I studied the character I imagined I wanted to be that of the generically pretty high school girl and I

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 偶像励志英语演讲