欧盟土耳其协议使难民无安身之所 Dawn at Piraeus port in Athens-and the overnight ferry from Lesbos Island pulls quietly into its berth. Many of the passengers are taking in their first sight of mainland Europe.Invariably the migrants' a

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(三月)

A: I was thinking about applying for the new position. B: Do you think that is a good idea? A: It seems like a good idea but I am not really sure. B: What are your main concerns? A: Well, it would give me a chance to grow, but I am wondering if I wou

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

The World as I See It My passionate sense of social justice and social responsibility has always contrasted oddly with my pronounced lack of need for direct contact with other human beings and human communities. I am truly a lone traveler and have ne

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 早读英语精华本

A classic LBD - little black dress An anonymous telephone bidder has paid 467,200 (or about 7,008,000 Yuan) for the black dress made for Audrey Hepburn for her role in the film Breakfast at Tiffany's. The dress was sold at a London auction and the p

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

In June, were washing in the water, we are walking to the sand. In the summer of a hard year, you are swinging both our hands, in Rhode Island. Rhode Island. Now we will go gleaming into tomorrow. I am leaning, leaning into tomorrow, from Rhode Islan

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Look out for Spring, the life underground, the life underground. The thawing and the overflow. Oh early, early in the morning well go. Seven shades of green are painted on your door, painted on your door, the field alive under the snow. Oh early, ear

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Rain or shine This street of mine is golden Rain or shine This street of mine is golden With the gold of hickory leaves I can walk under these clouds Rain or shine This street of mine is golden God is love And love will never fail me God is love And

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

For generations, its been called Americas national pastime. Baseball has come to be seen as a defining part of the American culture, an enduring tie born from a diverse and sprawling young country. But the big business and athletic heroes that charac

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2010年

I can see you in the summertime Throwing caution to the wind as you reach and touch the sky I can see you dancing circles in the rain Youre a long-forgotten truth in the twilight of my day, of my day Watch the sun smile, angels whisper as you ride On

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Protect your innocence Our innocence allows us to do what the practical mind prohibits. 保护你的纯真 天真让我们做实际心态所不允许的事。 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.04

歌手简介:他是四届格莱美奖得主,是RB音乐教父级人物;他拥有超过两千万张的唱片销售记录,被他魔力嗓音征服的听众数以亿计;他就是Luther Vandross,美国最伟大的黑人男歌手之一。 我听之我见: 随着前奏缓缓响起,一些很原始的情感也会开始慢慢地涌动。返璞归真的歌

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Speaker biography: A French-Japanese inventor and TED senior fellow, he is the creator of Protei, a revolutionary sailing technology -- featuring a front rudder, flexible hull and open-source hardware -- that allows for efficient cleanup of both oi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Introduce the guest to the personnel 介绍给员工 A: Good morning, Susanna. It's great to see you again. Did you have a good night? 早上好,苏珊娜。再次见到你真是太好了。旅途还愉快吧? B: Yes, it was a pleasant trip. I wa

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

I am Reggie Aqui at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here is what's happening right NOW IN THE NEWS. In Florida, the Orange county medical examiner has confirmed that a child skull found near the Anthoney family home is that of the missing Florida toddler

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2008年(十二)月

Going out tonight 今晚的外出 Changes into something red她换了一身红装 Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress她妈妈不喜欢那种裙子 Everything she never had, she's showing off她所隐藏的一切都毫无保留地展示了出来

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

歌手简介: 如果在新世纪音乐瑰丽神秘的色调里,爱尔兰天籁Enya可以被认为是庭院深深深几许的婉约派,法国实验音乐巨匠Era乐团无疑是惊涛拍岸,卷起千堆雪的豪放派。 本网小评: 有一种情结,叫怀旧;有一种感动,因憨纯;有一种记忆,在梦田 有那么一个时刻,响起的这

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

PARIS, June 22 (Xinhua) -- Disgraced Johan Bruyneel, Lance Armstrong's former manager who now coached the RadioShack cycling team, said Friday that he will skip this year's Tour de France. I want to be there, but in the light of recent allegations by

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

音乐咖啡厅:The Bigger Lights - When Did We Lose Ourselves 相关介绍:The Bigger Lights 是一支来自于 Fairfax, Virginia 的五人摇滚乐队。伴随着强有力并富有感染性的音乐,自2007年成立以后,他们便在流行和摇

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Adventure IV: The Boscombe Valley Mystery (an excerpt) I think that I see my way to clearing James McCarthy, said Holmes. Have you an order to see him in prison? Yes, but only for you and me. Then I shall reconsider my resolution about going out. We

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 English Classics-英文经典

You can be amazing 你可以变得很了不起 You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug 你可以将短语转换成为一件武器或者一种药物 You can be the outcast 你可会成为被弃之于不顾的 Or be the backlash of somebody's lac

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空