Forest Gump Gump, gifted with a low IQ which lets him be adorably childlike even as he grows up, leads a very charmed life: a mother who loves him immensely and who sleeps with the school principal in order to make sure her child has the best educati

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 四级晨读英语美文

Unit 7 Social Issues One Breaking the law. 违法 1 Introduction Most Americans never have any contact with the police except for traffic violations. However,when other Americans break the law, they are supposed to be guaranteed a fair trial. If it i

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离美语会话

U.S. Condemns Political Violence in Venezuela On August 4, explosives aboard two drones flying near Venezuelan President Nicols Maduro as he spoke in Caracas were detonated. Seven people were injured. Maduro has used the incident as a pretext to crac

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

US and Ukrainian officials have been accusing Russia of firing rockets in artillery shells at Ukrainian troops across the border. NPR's Corey Flintoff says Russia's Foreign Minister meanwhile calls the allegations lies, is accusing Ukrainian forces o

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

You can be amazing 你可以变得很了不起 You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug 你可以将短语转换成为一件武器或者一种药物 You can be the outcast 你可会成为被弃之于不顾的 Or be the backlash of somebody's lac

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

The presidential candidates are heading into their third and final debate in what's become a tight race just weeks before the election. They will spar at Lynn University in Boca Raton Florida. This time, seated across from moderator Bob Schieffer of

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

Well. I love U,too. Thank you,I hope this puts to rest,I hope this finally put to rest another rumor,that has been in the press for too many years. Me and Janet really are two different people. In the past month,I've gone fromwhere is he?tohere is

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 跟希哥学英语

Beyonce 美国著名流行天后,性感完美女神。有着超越常人的音乐天分,有着黑人女歌手少有的绝美面孔,有着让人难以拒绝的性感身材,不到一年时间奇迹般成为美国乃至全世界的娱乐焦点,多

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father (路瑟.范德鲁斯/与父亲共舞) 年度最佳歌曲提名 Dance with My Father 是美国RB和灵魂歌手兼词曲作者Luther Vandross 路德范德鲁斯 的第13张录音室专辑,它于2003年6月10日

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

No less than 30 years and no more than 60. Thats the prison sentence for Jerry Sandusky. He is the former football coach at Penn State University who was convicted in June of sexually abusing young boys. An investigation blamed Penn State officials f

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(十)月

You can be amazing 你可以变得很了不起 You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug 你可以将短语转换成为一件武器或者一种药物 You can be the outcast 你可会成为被弃之于不顾的 Or be the backlash of somebody's lac

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

美的醉人!Hozier 联手 Annie Lennox 格莱美现场演唱成名热单《Take Me to Church》。首先是 Hozier 的独唱部分。特别给了近景特写,黑色卷发垂肩,直抵心底的灵魂嗓音。在合唱部分,一身淡金色 An

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Sara Bareilles - Brave You can be amazing 你可以变得很了不起 You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug 你可以将短语转换成为一件武器或者一种药物 You can be the outcast 你可会成为被弃之于不顾的 Or be the bac

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Beautiful and dearest child, morning comes soon, sleep awhile. Fly away to trees that sway in dreams peaceful and green. Of the happiness you bring I will sing, oh I will sing. My love goes following you into your dreams. By lo, by lo, my love goes w

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

It's all fun, Fun and games until, Somebody sees what they should not see, And the innocence is killed. And not written, Certainly not shown, But eventually what's meant to be Covered up gets done. You only want to be with her because she's mine. You

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

The war crimes trial of former Bosnian Serb political leader Radovan Karadzic has again put the spotlight on the International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia. Karadzic has appeared before the court in the Hague twice since he was arrest

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)

India's Special Public prosecutor Ujjwal Nikam, center, speaks to reporters as he holds a report following the verdict outside the special court set up for the trial of Pakistani Mohammed Ajmal Kasab, accused of being the sole surviving gunman in the

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

Lana Del Rey 微电影《Tropico》!电影艺术赋予了这个倾倒众生的女人一个展示灵魂的机会,这是你无法在平时见到的美丽躯体,意味深长的镜头切换唤醒了我们对于神秘之美的好奇,玄妙的音乐如

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Beauty pageants are rather usual these days. What kind of girl do you think is a beauty? One with physical attraction or talents? Today we will encounter a little beauty who took part in Little Miss Sunshine with a spare tire around her waist. Maybe

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

China blasts US arms sales to Taiwan China is blasting the US government for a new round of arms sales to Taiwan. Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Zhang Zhijun has summoned U.S. Ambassador Gary Locke, lodging a strong protest to the U.S. side. He has to

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(244) / 评论(0) 分类 Hourly News 每小时新闻