外贸口语一点通第223期:寒暄介绍之介绍新员工
时间:2019-01-23 作者:英语课 分类:外贸英语一点通
英语课
Introduce the guest to the personnel 1
介绍给员工
A: Good morning, Susanna. It's great to see you again. Did you have a good night?
早上好,苏珊娜。再次见到你真是太好了。旅途还愉快吧?
B: Yes, it was a pleasant trip. I was a little tired yesterday, but I'm OK now.
是的,很愉快。昨天有点累,但是现在没事儿了。
A: Glad to heat that. If you're ready, I'd like to introduce you to some of our key personnel.
很好。如果你已经准备好了的话,我想把你介绍给这儿的主要工作人员。
B: Let's go.
那咱们走吧。
A: Susanna, this is Amanda Li who's in charge of Marketing 2. Amanda, I'd like you to meet Susanna White.
苏珊娜,这位是阿曼达·李,负责营销,阿曼达,我想让你见见苏珊娜·怀特。
B: I'm pleased to meet you, Amanda. So you are the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures I've seen. I must say you have a great staff.
很高兴见到你。阿曼达。我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全是由你带领创下的。我得说你们有一个了不起的团队。
A: Thank you. I think you'll find all of our staff is top-notch.
谢谢。我想你会发现我们所有的员工都是一流的。
B: I'm already convinced of that. Well, I'd like to see our manufacturing operation now, if I could.
我已经很信服了。嗯,如果可以的话,我想看看我们的制造车间。
A: Sure thing! Right this way...
当然!这边请……
1. top-notch adj. 一流的;拔尖的
eg. I always love visiting top-notch research institutions and universities, because I'll learn so much.
我一直很喜欢参观一流的研究机构,和大学,因为我会学到很多东西。
eg. Find yourself a top-notch university, preferably one with room to spare.
找一个一流的大学,最好是有很多自由的空间。
2. be convinced of:深信的,确信的
eg. I'm convinced of his innocence 3.
我确信他是无辜的。
eg. You must be convinced of your success.
你必须确信自己能成功。
3. right this way:这边走
eg. I have a car waiting outside to take you to your hotel. Right this way, please.
我外边停着一部车子,是来接您到饭店的,请这边走。
eg. —Where's your control room?—Right this way.
——你们的控制室在哪里?——这边走。
n.[总称]人员,员工,人事部门
- The personnel are not happy to change these rules.全体工作人员对改变这些规定很不高兴。
- Personnel has lost my tax forms.人事部门把我的税收表格给弄丢了。
n.行销,在市场的买卖,买东西
- They are developing marketing network.他们正在发展销售网络。
- He often goes marketing.他经常去市场做生意。
标签:
外贸口语