Back when I was a child, Before life removed all the innocence, My father would lift me high, And dance with my mother and me, And then... Spin me around til' I fell asleep, Then up the stairs he would carry me, And I knew for sure I was loved If I c

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Era-Don't You Forget Girl: Mom is sick She says she can't get up I know my brother is getting hungry I must go to the village to ask for some food Would you help me Boy: Sure, Cony. I'll help ya Girl: Are you always build case when you with me? Boy:

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

Staircase Intonation So what is intonation in American English? What do Americans do? We go up and down staircases. We start high and end low. Every time we want to stress a word or an idea, we just start a new staircase. That sounds simple enough,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 美语口音训练第一册

Lesson 4 The Accused Words: accusation n. 谴责,控告 accuse vt. 指责,归咎 accustomed adj. 习惯了的 achieve vt. 完成,实现;赢得 achievement n. 成就,功绩 acid n. 酸 adj. 尖酸的,刻薄的 acquaintance n. 熟人 acquire

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Malaysia has charged two women with the killing of the half-brother of North Koreas leader at the Kuala Lumpur airport last month. Siti Aisyah, a 25-year-old Indonesian, and Doan Thi Huong, a 28-year-old woman from Vietnam, appeared at a court in Kua

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Iranian authorities have reportedly sentenced another American citizen to a ten year prison term on charges of espionage. 据报道,伊朗当局又判处一名美国公民入狱十年,罪名是从事间谍活动。 A spokesman for Iran's judiciar

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(241) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(7月)

Lawyer for Executed Iranian Dervish Arrested Iran has reportedly arrested another human rights lawyer the second this month. According to human rights monitors, Zeynab Taheri, defense attorney for the recently executed Sufi bus driver Mohammad Salas,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(六月)

January 21st, 1793. In Paris, the French Revolution turns bloody as King Louis XVI condemned for treason is executed on the guillotine. 1924. Vladimir Lenin, the Russian revolutionary who founded the Soviet Union, the worlds first Communist state, di

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2016年

Chapter 27 Violence in Movies [ qh ] 第27章电影当中的暴力[ qh ] David : What do you think about violence in movies ?[ qh ] 你对电影里的暴力镜头怎么看?[ qh ] You : I don t like violent movies . They are not good for childre

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Freedom--- Choice--- and --- Responsibility I love choices. I love to walk around in bookstores---not because I can buy all the books, but because I could buy one book, and I have so many to choose from. I like buffets. I rarely get to go to them, bu

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 时尚英语话题

This great painting was commissioned for Bolognia's son Dominic Church. And you can just imagine the impact would have had as you stared at it over mass. -Certainly draws your eyes to the drama. -Yeah, it's a drama. -It's the massacre of the innocenc

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: More about a legal strategy that critics call by the acronym SLAPP -- a strategic lawsuit against public participation. Let's say some community activists are trying to persuade t

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence, My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then Spin me around till I fell asleep. Then up the stairs he would carry me And I knew for sure I was loved. If I could

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Jurors Get Firsthand Look at Justice System 陪审员眼中的美国司法体系 If you're an American citizen, one of your fundamental civic duties is to serve, when called, as a juror in a civil or

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--社会新闻点评

Fifth Harmony这一次MTV大奖上打败重重对手获得最佳新人奖。而这首她们的热单《Miss Movin' On》功不可没。 歌词: [Verse 1:] I'm breakin' down Gonna start from scratch Shake it off like an etch-a-sketch My lips are say

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 夏日清新英文歌曲

[歌词大意] Dance With My Father 与父亲共舞 Back when I was a child, 小时候, Before life removed all the 1)innocence, 天真懵懂。 My father would 2)lift me high, 父亲会把我高高举

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

We all, at one time or another, have pretended to be a rock star, singing and dancing along to our favorite song. Most of us have done this in the privacy of our own room when we were kids and as adults, in the privacy of our homes. Me? I love to do

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Effects of Financial Crisis on College Students 1.金融危机给各行各业都造成了一定影响 2.金融危机对大学生造成何种影响 3.作为大学生,应怎样应对这种影响 ● 审题概述 这是一篇主要论述金融危机与大

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Did you ever see me - could you even see at all I looked at your cold white face, so still, so empty yet I knew you were yet I knew you were at rest much more comforted - than I what else could I find to replace who you were It was the carefree unres

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Moon river wider than a mile I\'m crossing you in style one day Oh dream maker you are heart breaker Wherever you\'re going, I\'m going your way Two drifters off to see the world There\'s such a lot of world to see We\'re after the same rainbow\'s en

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐