Finally, in a much-feared satirical journal, an article by its most popular columnist finished off the monster for good, 最后,某一著名尖刻的讽刺报有一位最受欢迎的编辑先生草草了事地发表一篇文章,处理了这个怪物

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

yellow-tailed gilthead whose flesh is extremely dainty and whose phosphorescent properties give them away in the midst of the waters; 金尾鲷鱼,肉特别鲜嫩,它们身上的磷光在海水中闪闪发亮; porgies tinted orange, with slende

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

It was eight o'clock in the morning. We had four hours to ourselves before the sun could be productively observed. 时间是早晨八点。太阳可以供我们观察利用的时间只剩下四小时了。 I guided our steps toward a huge bay that ma

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Right, I said. Nevertheless, it isn't mathematically exact proof, because the equinox needn't fall precisely at noon. 是的,我说,不过这个测定从数学上看,并不是完全精确的,因为春分时间不一定是在正午。 No doubt

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I held the chronometer. 我手拿着航海时计。 My heart was pounding mightily. If the lower half of the sun's disk disappeared just as the chronometer said noon, we were right at the pole. 我的心跳得厉害。如果太阳轮盘的一半隐没的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

On February 1, 1831, the Englishman Biscoe discovered Enderby Land at latitude 68 degrees 50', Adelaide Land at latitude 67 degrees on February 5, 1832, and Graham Land at latitude 64 degrees 45' on February 21. 1831年2月1日,英国人比斯哥在南

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

THE NAUTILUS resumed its unruffled southbound heading. 诺第留斯号又朝着它固定不移的方向往南驶去。 It went along the 50th meridian with considerable speed. Would it go to the pole? 它速度特别快,沿着西经50度行驶。它是

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

This measure was distasteful to me. 但我不赞成这种做法。 To my mind it would lead nowhere. 依我看,这种做法是不会奏效的。 We could hope for nothing from the Nautilus's commander but could depend only on ourselves. 我们不应该

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

under the sea《小美人鱼》插曲 在海底 演唱者:samuel 小时候就很喜欢听的一首歌,好像是上初中的时候,第一次在磁带里听这首歌,就喜欢它欢乐的节奏。今天顺便整理下这首歌的资料,歌词没

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 海绵宝宝的赛车船总算是完成了,他准备试驾赛车船看看能否适应海底的环境,海底赛车船和一般的赛车不一样,因为水有浮力,所以赛车在

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 帮助海绵宝宝和帕特里克用真空吸尘器清除比基尼海底的垃圾。 操作方法:方向键控制移动,点击鼠标控制吸尘器

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 海绵宝宝游戏

To the Nautilus, he said. 回诺第留斯号船上去。他说。 The longboat flew over the waves. A few minutes later we encountered the shark's corpse again, floating. 小艇在水波上飞走。几分钟后,我们碰到浮在海上的那条鲨鱼

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I was in these seas when that phenomenon occurred and I was able to observe its every phase. 这件抒事发生的时候,我正在这一带海中,我可以观察岛屿形成的所有阶段。 The islet of Aphroessa was circular in shape, measurin

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Furious, Ned tried to see through the mists on the horizon. He still hoped that behind all that fog there lay those shores he longed for. 尼德气得了不得,极力向多雾的天际看望,他还是希望在这浓雾后面,有他所渴望的陆

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Now, professor, you know even better than I that nature doesn't violate good sense, 并且,教授,您比我更了解,自然造物,决不自相矛盾, and she wouldn't give some naturally slow animal the ability to move swiftly if it hadn't

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Fire and brimstone! Ned put in. 尼德兰喊一声:好家伙! All right then, my fine harpooner, if vertebrates several hundred meters long and proportionate in bulk live at such depths, their surface areas make up millions of square centimeters,

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Two days passed. The Abraham Lincoln stayed at half steam. On the offchance that the animal might be found in these waterways, a thousand methods were used to spark its interest or rouse it from its apathy. 两天过去了,林肯号以低速度慢慢

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Seated on the afterdeck, Ned Land and I chatted about one thing and another, staring at that mysterious sea whose depths to this day are beyond the reach of human eyes. 尼德。兰跟我一同坐在尾楼甲板上,一边看着这神秘的大海它的

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

The Torres Strait is regarded as no less dangerous for its bristling reefs than for the savage inhabitants of its coasts. 托列斯海峡之所以被认为是很危险的地带,不仅由于有刺猬一般的暗礁,而且由于住在这一带海岸的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Among these valuable water plants, I noted various seaweed: some Cladostephus verticillatus, peacock's tails, fig-leafed caulerpa,grain-bearing beauty bushes, delicate rosetangle tinted scarlet, sea colander arranged into fan shapes, mermaid's cups t

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物