Guided by his skillful hands, the Nautilus passed by all these different masses of ice, which are classified by size and shape with a precision that enraptured Conseil: 诺第留斯号由这只妙手指挥,就这样走过了所有这些大冰块:按

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Oho! We know that, do we? Captain Nemo replied in a tone of mild surprise. Well, professor, we have good reason to know it because it's the truth. 啊!人们知道这事吗?尼摩船长回答,语气有点惊异。那么,教授,人们当然知

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Why, Ned! I replied. You still aren't over your old fishing urges? 怎么。我回答,尼德,您还没有打消您哪打鲸鱼的老念头吗? How could a whale fisherman forget his old trade, sir? 先生,打鲸鱼的人能够忘记他从前的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

That's what I've been telling you, Ned. 我刚才对您说过了,尼德。 All the more reason to get to know them, Conseil answered. 那要认识它们就更有理由了。康塞尔回答。 Look! Look! the Canadian exclaimed, his voice full of ex

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Its unstable color would change with tremendous speed as the animal grew irritated, 它身上的颜色不稳定,极其迅速,地随着这头动物的情绪激动程度变化而变化, passing successively from bluish gray to reddish brown. 从灰

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Meanwhile, as the sun got progressively higher, it lit up the watery mass more and more. The seafloor changed little by little. 太阳陆续上升,照得水底更加明亮了地下也渐渐起变化。 Its fine-grained sand was followed by a genuin

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Just then a huge cave opened up in our path, hollowed from a picturesque pile of rocks whose smooth heights were completely hung with underwater flora. 这时候,我们面前现出一个宽大的石洞,洞在满铺各种海底花草的岩石堆中。

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

This diver didn't see us. A shadow cast by our crag hid us from his view. 这个采珠人看不见我们。岩石的阴影挡住了他的视线。 And besides, how could this poor Indian ever have guessed that human beings, 并且,这个可怜的印度

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Then the Nautilus drew near the beaches of Africa, where the sea is considerably deeper. 随后,诺第留斯号走近非洲海岸,这一带的海就深得多了。 There, through the open panels and in a midwater of crystal clarity, our ship enab

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

First division in the polyp group, the class Spongiaria has been created by scientists precisely for this unusual exhibit whose usefulness is beyond dispute. 海绵纲是水熄类的第一纲,这一纲就是由这种非常有用处的新奇产物组成

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

THE SAME DAY, I reported to Conseil and Ned Land that part of the foregoing conversation directly concerning them. 就在当天,我把这次谈话的一部分告诉了康塞尔和尼德兰,这使他们立即发生兴趣。 When I told them we wou

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

With Ned and Conseil, I went to sit on the platform. The coast to the east looked like a slightly blurred mass in a damp fog. 我坐在平台上,有尼德兰和康塞尔陪着。东岸好像有一大块东西,在湿雾中隐约显现。 Leaning a

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

That word siren put me back on track, and I realized that the animal belonged to the order Sirenia: 人鱼这个名字使我摸到了们路,我明白了这个动物是。 marine creatures that legends have turned into mermaids, half woman, half fis

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

We can't stay any longer in this boiling water, I told the captain. 我们再不能留在这沸腾的水流中了。我对船长说。 No, it wouldn't be advisable, replied Nemo the Emotionless. 是的,再留在这儿就大不谨慎了。心平气和

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

THE MEDITERRANEAN, your ideal blue sea: 地中海,是最碧蓝的海, to Greeks simply the sea, to Hebrews the great sea, to Romans mare nostrum.* Bordered by orange trees, aloes, cactus, and maritime pine trees, 希伯来人的大海,希腊人酌

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Accordingly, our speed was twenty-five miles (that is, twelve four-kilometer leagues) per hour. 因此,我们的速度是每小时二十五海里,即每里为四千米的十二里。 Needless to say, Ned Land had to give up his escape plans, much

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Other rays passed by so quickly I couldn't tell if they deserved that name eagle ray coined by the ancient Greeks, 其他的鲫鱼类走过得很快,我想法认识它们是否应得希腊人给它们的鹰的称号, or those designations of rat

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

THE ATLANTIC! A vast expanse of water whose surface area is 25,000,000 square miles, with a length of 9,000 miles and an average width of 2,700. 大西洋:广阔的水面,面积共有二千五百万平方海里。长九千海里,宽平均二千七

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

I climbed onto it instantly, Ned Land and Conseil along with me. 我立即上平台去,尼德兰和康塞尔陪着我。 Twelve miles away, Cape St.Vincent was hazily visible, the southwestern tip of the Hispanic peninsula. 在距离十二海里的地

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

Suddenly the clock struck eight. The first stroke of its hammer on the chime snapped me out of my musings. 忽然大钟响八下了。大钟的锤子第一下敲在铃上,把我从梦中吵醒, I shuddered as if some invisible eye had plunged int

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物