Learning to Play the Guitar 1--I have started learning to play the guitar. 2--Have you? 1--And I've always been intereste in... I've never had the time, and... 2--So you've bought a guitar? 1--I have. 2--And are you taking lessons? 1--Not taking les

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

4. Columbus. 4.哥伦布 Meantime Christopher Columbus, an Italian, had returned from an even more startling voyage. 一段时间之后,意大利人克里斯托弗哥伦布完成了一次更令人吃惊的航行。 From what he had read, and from

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

23. Sir Walter Ralegh. 23.沃特罗利爵士 Still another famous Englishman of Elizabeth's time was Walter Ralegh. 在伊丽莎白时代还有一位著名的英国人,他的名字叫沃特罗利, He never saw the coasts of the United States, b

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

Spain Dismisses Catalonia Government after Independence Declaration Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy has dismissed Catalonias government and called for a new election. The move came shortly after Catalonias parliament passed a measure declaring i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Queen Elizabeth I 3 The glorious victory An ominous threat arose from abroad. Elizabeth knew that Philip II of Spain intended to attack England, so she turned England’s minuscule navy into a fearsom

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

DIALOGUE 47 1--I have started learning to play the guitar. 2--Have you? 1--And I've always been intereste in... I've never had the time, and... 2--So you've bought a guitar? 1--I have. 2--And are you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

Chapter One: A Stormy Night 第一章:暴风雨的夜晚 Reina de Los Angeles is a Spanish village in southern California. 雷纳德洛杉矶是南加州的西班牙小村。 In the village there is a military presidio with Spanish soldiers and the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 蒙面侠佐罗

厨师 Dan Barber 讲述他在西班牙小农庄的发现:农夫 Eduardo Sousa 照着 Barber 人传统的食品生产法,以自然方法在自然环境中养鹅,人道且自然地生产肥鹅肝。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:吃吧

今天我们要学的词是avert。 Avert, 是避免的意思。西班牙机场工作人员威胁说,如果跟政府无法达成协议,就要在复活节期间举行罢工。不过, AENA's director said he was confident that a deal to avert the

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

It took all the money they had, but with their brand new fleet they defeated the Carthaginians, who were soon forced to cede Sicily to the Romans. 他们花费了他们的全部金钱造了这些船,但他们用这支崭新组建的船队战胜了迦

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

奥巴马在白宫会见总理西班牙 WASHINGTON, Dec. 12 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama will meet with Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy Brey at the White House next month to discuss a range of issues, a presidential spokesman said Thu

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A young Spanish royal has been accused of racially abusing a student at a theme park in a row over queue jumping. 一名年轻的西班牙王室成员在主题公园插队时用种族歧视语言侮辱一名学生,因此遭到谴责。 Felipe Juan

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

依地语 You may not have ever heard of Yiddish, but its a Germanic language thats especially common among Jewish people with Eastern European roots. Today its mostly spoken in Israel, Eastern Europe and some parts of the United States where Jewish

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

He hit the brakes too late. The train, carrying 218 passengers in eight carriages, hurtled off the tracks and slammed into a concrete wall, killing 79 people. On Tuesday, investigators looking into the crash announced their preliminary findings from

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

西班牙部长说,许多非洲移民等待进入欧洲 MADRID, March 4 (Xinhua) - Spanish Interior Minister, Jorge Fernandez Diaz said on Tuesday that around 80,000 immigrants were waiting in Morocco and Mauritania for the chance to illegally ente

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

❤ 模仿文本:Well, our next guest. Spanish chef Omar Allibhoy has been cooking since he was just five. At that age, he was only making flans and crme caramels. But now he is one of Spain's best known chefs and he's on a mission to bring Spanis

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿文本: An inquiry has placed to one of the two train drivers who both emerged alive under former investigation. Special attention has been paid to the speed at which the train was travelling as it hurtled around a bend near the city. Althoug

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Air strikes in the northern city of Aleppo who pushed true safe grades in Feb to the point of collapse. Pihada Edwards reports. Russia has done little to ruin president Assad forces around to Aleppo. The Syria military was blamed for an attack on a h

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

模仿文本: First today though, inappropriate and unacceptable, that's how the Spanish government has described allegations of US eavesdropping on Spanish citizens, if they're proven to be true. Well, it seems there's plenty of evidence to sugges

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀