日本富豪成SpaceX首位环月旅行者 This is AP News Minute. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and the woman accusing him of sexual assault are set to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee next Monday. Kavanaugh denies the allegatio

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(九)月

An election committee chose the region`s first female leader, a former chief secretary named Carrie Lam. She received 777 of the 1,063 votes that were cast and she said the first thing she`d do is repair Hong Kong`s divided society so the people ther

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年3月

Europe is suffering from its worst ever real-estate market. And one country that seems to be pushing back hard at its government is Spain. More than two months after Spain's so-called indignados began occupying city squares to protest high unemployme

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2011年7月

First order of business, we're breaking down an economic story concerning the European Union and a well-known tech company. Apple, like many global companies, has its European headquarters in Ireland. Most of Apple's profits from Europe and the regio

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年9月

Ann stared work last summer, so she didn't have a holiday, She saved as much as she could and, inJanuary, she booked a package trip to Ross, in Spain. She left London airport early on the morningof the first Saturday in August. She was very excited,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

I will Who knows how long I've loved you 谁会知道我爱你有多久呢? You know I love you still 你知道我一直在默默地爱着你. Will I wait a lonely lifetime 我是否会孤独的等待一生? If you want me to--I will. 如果你让

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Finance and Economics;Spanish banks;The long kiss goodnight; 财经;西班牙银行业;漫长的晚安吻别; A bank merger sheds fresh light on a sickly industry; 银行合并为沉疴已久的西班牙银行业带来一丝曙光; It

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Senator John McCain has chosen Alaska Governor Sarah Palin as his vice presidential running mate, describing her as a tough political fighter. Governor Palin, who is a relative political unknown, and only t

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年9月

Thousands of people descended on the Spanish town of Bunol on Wednesday to take part in the Tomatina festival. The annual food fight draws visitors from around the world. They pelt each other with ripe fruit until they become soaked through with toma

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Business 商业报道 Mercadona 梅尔卡多纳 Spanish aisles 西班牙走廊 Why a low-price retailer is thriving 为何廉价零售如此蓬勃 FEW domestic firms are prospering in crisis-racked Spain, but Mercadona is. 在经历经济危机的创伤

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Euro crisis 欧洲危机 The end of the euros Indian summer 欧元区小阳春之末 After a few sunny weeks, a political and economic storm is battering the euro zone once again度过几个星期的好日子后,政治经济风暴再度席卷欧元区

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

The Charge d'Affaires of the Chinese Embassy in Spain has criticized Japanese Foreign Minister Fumio Kishida for his comments defending Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's visit to the war-linked Yasukuni Shrine. Kishida said in an interview with Sp

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年01月

Chinese telecommunications giant Huawei launched its new Nexus 6P smartphone in Spain on Tuesday. 中国电信巨头华为于本周二在西班牙正式发布新版旗舰智能手机Nexus 6P。 The phone, which was unveiled in October, will be availa

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In Spain different set of gift-giving traditions exists. The holiday season extends to Jan. 6, known as Three Kings Day or the Epiphany.1 It is not until Three Kings Day that Spanish children receive their gifts. On the eve of the Epiphany, children

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

In a sensible compromise, entrance to the Prado is free for the last two hours of each day. 作为合乎情理的折中方案,每天最后俩小时进入普拉多是免费的。 Those who pay 15 euros to come earlier can contemplate Velazquez's Las

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Europe 欧洲 Spanish Art: Exhibitionism 西班牙艺术:展览主义 The Prado's renaissance. 普拉多的文艺复兴。 At the turn of this century the Prado, Spain's premier art museum, slumbered in neglect. 本世纪之交,西班牙首屈一指

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Sue: So what kind of 1) guy is your type? 苏: 那你喜欢的男人到底是什么样子? Rose: A man who knows and loves music. He should be 2) romantic, too. I want a 3) Don Juan. 柔丝: 懂音乐而且爱音乐的人。他还必须浪漫才行

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Spain and Catalonia 西班牙与加泰罗尼亚 Mas observation 马斯观察 Catalonia calls an election, but it will be only one of many in Spain this year 加泰罗尼亚要举行大选,这只是西班牙众多选举之一。 Mas waves the indepe

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(271) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Spain and the Catalans 西班牙和加泰罗尼亚 Scandal in Catalonia 加泰罗尼亚的绯闻 Jordi Pujol's confession undermines Catalans' hopes of independence Jordi Pujol的忏悔摧毁了加泰罗尼亚人独立的希望 IT IS not the narrativ

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

模仿文本: A parliamentary commission in Spain has found the Spanish go to bed later than others and sleep an hour less than recommended and all because Spanish time is an hour off what it geographically should be. Now Spanish MPs are considerin

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(186) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀