星级典句: 第一句:She always gets some presents for the other people in the office when she's back from a business trip. 她每次出差回来都会给办公室的其他同事带一些礼物。 A: I will go to Spain tomorrow. 我明天要去西

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Spanish Officials to Meet on Taking Local Powers from Catalonia Spain has called for a special cabinet meeting on Saturday that could start a process that would take away local powers from Catalonia. Spains Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy made the move

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十)月

MADRID, July 8 (Xinhua) -- The Spanish state-owned railway company Renfe Operadora presented on Monday a voluntary cost cutting program, aiming to cut 500 jobs from its workforce of 14,900. The unions and Renfe will start the negotiation of the docum

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

For internet addicts, it could be the ultimate way to stay in touch - an entire apartment turned into a giant, online screen. The walls show Facebook updates, and life-sized friends during video chats. It can also be controlled from anywhere - even b

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

作为全世界最受关注的家庭之一,各国的王子公主都是人们津津乐道的对象。从出生、连傲到求学,他们的一举一动都是大家茶余饭后的热议话题。那你知道他们都去哪留学吗? 比利时王子阿米

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Smooth by Santana Man it's a hot one Like seven inches from the midday sun I hear you whisper The words melt everyone But you stay so cool My mu-equita My Spanish Harlem Mona Lisa Youre my reason for reason The step in my groove And if you say This l

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Collection Of Stamps I'm From Barcelona I've got one from Spain and two from Japan I've got a couple from Israel and Azerbadjan I've got a plenty from Poland but none from Sudan or from Fiji or Uzbekistan You know I can't believe I'm telling everyone

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

西班牙政府继续改革以巩固经济复苏 LONDON, Nov. 11 (Xinhua) -- British Foreign Office announced on Monday it appointed Ajay Sharma, a veteran diplomat and former head of the Foreign Office's Iran department, as its non-resident Charge d

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BBC News with Jonathan Izard. The US Secretary of State John Kerry has told his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov that Washington will suspend all contact with Moscow over Syria if Russia does not take immediate action to end the assault on Aleppo. I

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Finance and Economics;Spanish banks; False summit; 财经;西班牙银行;远未结束; Mark down loans, raise capital, repeat; 减少贷款,提高资金,重复此道; Like exhausted climbers nearing the summit only to find a higher p

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人财经系列

西班牙正走出经济危机 PANAMA CITY, Oct. 19 (Xinhua) -- Spain's Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said here on Saturday that his country is beginning to get out of the serious economic crisis as a result of a deep plan of structural reforms to imp

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Serena从西班牙回来了,不过西班牙之行可没有这么简单的结束,她模糊的觉得她好像在疯狂派对,宿醉后和Gabriel结婚了。同时,Blair私下和Nate的爷爷约定要说服Nate放弃因为逆反而去读哥伦比亚

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 绯闻少女

With 300,000 Chinese tourists expected to visit Spain this year and a million by the end of the decade, hotels are rushing to adapt in order to receive a Chinese-friendly stamp of approval. 今年预计有30万中国游客到西班牙旅游,而到2

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

西班牙渴望成为阿尔及利亚最大的投资者 ALGIERS, June 18 (Xinhua) -- Visiting Spanish Foreign Minister Jose Manuel Garcia-Margallo said Tuesday here that Spain is to become the largest investor of Algeria. Garcia-Margallo told a press

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Rastar Group Co Ltd, a Shenzhen-listed toy and video game manufacturer, has become the first Chinese enterprise to own a majority stake in a Spanish soccer team, after securing a 56 percent participation in Real Club Deportivo Espanyol. 星辉互动娱

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

不可直译的英语,注意!不然就出糗了! Chinese dragon 麒麟(不是中国龙) American beauty 一种玫瑰,名为美国丽人(不是美国美女)English disease 软骨病(不是英国病) Indian summer 愉快宁静的晚年(不是印度的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Nonetheless Mr Romney cheerfully joined in the denunciation of Mr Perry for his breach of party doctrine. By the same token, when Newt Gingrich, another candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, suggested that illegal immigrants of good c

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Spain's press 西班牙报业的压力 A shrinking order 一个持续紧缩的制度 Sacked editors are a sign more of financial than political pressures 不断失业的编辑们背后意味的经济压力远大于政治压力 Two of the remaining re

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Hari Sreenivasan: Today Spain saw its biggest public display of opposition to secession by the Catalonia region. Hundreds of thousands of pro-union Catalans turned out on the streets of Barcelona the capital of the breakaway region. Two days ago, Cat

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

A little before nine o'clock on Tuesday night, Antonio Gutirrez found himself facing a welcome dilemma. Might he, a waitress asked, have room for a second helping of pudding? 1日晚上快9点时,一位女服员询问安东尼奥.古铁雷斯还需要

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语