We're starting today's show with an explanation of a terrorist attack that took place yesterday in northeastern Spain. The mayor of the Spanish city of Barcelona scheduled a minute of silence to take place Friday morning. All public events were cance

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年8月

直布罗陀担心英国脱欧之举会使直失去欧盟保护 Red phone boxes, double-decker buses and pubs, Gibraltar is an unmistakable British outpost in southern Europe. The territory was ceded to Britain by Spain in 1713; a British vote to lea

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(六月)

Brazil 巴西 England 英国,英格兰 France 法国 Germany 德国 Holland 荷兰 Italy 意大利 Norway 挪威 Russian 俄罗斯 Spain 西班牙 Sweden 瑞典 the U.S 美国

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册单词MP3

Tensions are soaring in the European nation of Spain. On Friday, a region of northeast Spain formally declared its independence from the rest of the country, and shortly afterward, Spain's government invoked article 155 of its constitution. What does

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年11月

AZUZ: Next, the political crisis in the European nation of Spain. The government of Catalonia, a region of Spain, says its people have earned the right to independence. It says 90 percent of those who voted in a controversial referendum on Sunday wer

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年10月

Jim: Hey Michelle. Good to see you. Are you at lunch? 嘿,米歇尔。很高兴见到你。你吃过中饭吗? Michelle: Oh hi Jim. No I just got back. I thought you were on vacation now. 哦,嗨,吉米。没有,我刚刚回来。我以为你

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Today's topics: Lunar New Year, British English, Quincenera, Schools in the US, Well, Good, and Bad, Effect versus Affect, Maybe versus Perhaps. Words: Sweet 16 Latino Dropout Grade School Tuition Kindergarten Diploma Tracking Electives

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

听力文本: Track two Denmark do you speak Danish? I do That would not be a terribly great asset in being around the world No, not at all and only if you want to go to Denmark I have only lived there for a couple of years Good to know the languag

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

听力文本: Track one Daniel take me on a Cooks Tour I started working with Four Seasons eighteen years ago Working with the company gave me a great opportunity to travel around the world I worked first in London spent four years there Went to Pu

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

These cucumbers are headed for the trash. There are dumpsters filled with them at this plant in southern Spain and they are being blamed for an E.coli outbreak that killed 11 people in Germany and sickened 300. The suspect produce has already been pu

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

Spanish Smart City Project Saves Time, Money 西班牙智能城市项目为人们省时省钱 WASHINGTON As life in cities worldwide becomes more hectic and more expensive, urban designers are resorting to modern technology to help citizens avoid tra

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(四月)

Sailing from the strait of Gibraltar in to the bey, a steel, grave warship shaped a reminder that Britain is still the dominant overseas power on the rock. And for the locals, long may it remain so. HMS Westminster is here as part of a long planned n

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

今天我们要学的词是avert。 Avert, 是避免的意思。西班牙机场工作人员威胁说,如果跟政府无法达成协议,就要在复活节期间举行罢工。不过, AENA's director said he was confident that a deal to avert the

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

Expo 2008, themed on the world's dwindling water resources, opened in the Spanish city of Zaragoza on June 14, days after the riverside site narrowly escaped flooding. King Juan Carlos officially opened the 25-hectare (62-acre) exhibition on the nigh

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16