BBC News with Marian Marshall. It's feared that many people have died after a residential tower block in London was engulfed overnight in a huge blaze. Police have confirmed 6 fatalities but expect the number to rise. Fire crews are searching the smo

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年1月

Nadal of Spain Wins French Open Title 西班牙纳达尔赢得法网公开赛冠军 Fourth-seeded Spanish teenager Rafael Nadal has defeated Mariano Puerta of Argentina to capture the French Open clay

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--体育娱乐看台

The Spirit of Spain 热情洋溢西班牙 Spain looks pretty small on a world map, but this country has produced an extraordinary culture. 在世界地图上看似渺小,西班牙这个国家却创造出璀璨的文化。 by Luke Dodds and Matthew

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

Michelin Guide Awards First US Female Chef with Three Stars Dominique Crenn has become the first woman in the United States to receive Michelin Guides highest honor of three stars. 多米尼克是美国第一位获得米其林指南三星最高荣誉的

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Miss Anderson,my name is Mike. I'm the visit chief of ABC company. welcome to Toronto. Thank you ,It is a pleasure to meet you . It is a pleasure meeting you as well. The flowers are for you. Thank you ,they are beautiful.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

Pre-Listening Vocabulary originate: begin neutral: not involved in a conflict censorship: the practice of restricting information influenza: a viral infection that can be passed on (flu) in ones prime: in the most productive years of ones life (appro

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

The Christians in Spain didnt like the Moors, so they fought them, and at last the Christians drove the Moors out of Spain, 西班牙的基督徒不喜欢摩尔人,于是和他们交战,最终基督徒把摩尔人赶出了西班牙, drove them

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Chapter 31 Castles in Spain 第31章 西班牙城堡 When I was a boy I used to plan the kind of home I would have when I grew up and had plenty of money. 我小时候常常会想如果长大后我很有钱,我要住什么样子的房子呢? It w

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Thousands of people descended on the Spanish town of Bunol on Wednesday to take part in the Tomatina festival. The annual food fight draws visitors from around the world. They pelt each other with ripe fruit until they become soaked through with tom

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 国家地理2008年

Books and Arts; Book Review; 文艺;书评; Spanish football;Well red 西班牙足球;别样红; How Spain learned to play the beautiful game; 看,西班牙如何玩转足球; La Roja: How Soccer Conquered Spain and How Spanish Soccer Conquered

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到听力原文收集区,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

AS IT IS 2016-08-02 Tokyo Voters Elect Citys First Woman Governor 东京选民选出首位女性都知事 Voters in Tokyo have elected the citys first female governor. Sixty-four-year-old Yuriko Koike received the most votes in local elections on Sun

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Arab American voters say they share the same concerns as other segments of American society. They are worried about jobs and the economy, the war in Iraq, healthcare and education. But many have also expressed concerns about the way the words Arab an

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年11月

Hillary Clinton brought years of speculation to an end last night by officially announcing she is running to become the first woman president of the United States. 美国前国务卿希拉里克林顿(Hillary Clinton)4月12日晚正式宣布参选下

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Food waste is a growing problem throughout the world; on one hand, we've got so many people starving or living in food insecurity, and on the other hand, in places like Western Europe or the US people are wasting almost 50% of what they eat. It seems

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(405) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Hi! I've lived in Spain and Japan and so I'm just going to talk about a few differences between the two countries that I've found. In, Spain, when you meet somebody you give them two kisses. First on the left and then on the right cheek, and in Japan

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

SADIQ KHAN, MAYOR OF LONDON: I am so proud that London has today chosen hope over fear, and unity over division. DAVID TERESHCHUK, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND CORRESPONDENT: When Sadiq Khan was elected mayor of London seven months ago, he became the first e

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

A security law has come into force in Malaysia that gives the Prime Minister Najib Razak sweeping new powers. The Prime Minister said the legislation was necessary to combat terrorism, but others fear it will be used to silence government opponents.

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

President Barack Obama has become the first sitting US president to grace the cover of an LGBT magazine. 贝拉克奥巴马(Barack Obama)总统成为首位在任期内登上LGBT(同性恋、双性恋及跨性别)杂志封面的美国总统。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Leaders Centrifugal Spain 先驱 沙盘上的西班牙 Umbrage in Catalonia 阴云笼罩卡泰罗尼亚 Even though the spectre of secession is an unwelcome distraction, Spain still needs to change 分裂的阴影分散了西班牙的注意力,尽管

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合