这首歌描写的是一个思春少女的心境。借着对爱神的责备并时发娇嗔,她把对爱情的憧憬和『欲迎还拒』的心理表露得一览无遗。尤其是在尝到爱情的滋味后,这名少女形容自己像个失魂的人儿或疯狂的小丑,真是传神极了。妳曾经像她吗? 英文歌词 Stupid Cupid, youre a real

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The Pride of Youth 青春的骄傲 华尔德·司各特 Proud Maisie is in the wood, Walking so early; Sweet Robin sits on the bush, Singing so rarely. “tell me ,thou bonny bird, when shall I marry

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

This is Scientific Americans 60-Second Science. Im John Matson, Got a minute? Imagine a pinball machine on multi-ball modeonly the balls are the size of planets. The early solar system was such a rough-and-tumble place. That chaotic environment produ

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(二)月

I was puzzled! Why was this old woman making such a fuss about an old copse which was of no use to anybody? She had written letters to the local paper, even to a national, protesting about a projected by-pass to her village, and, looking at a map, th

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Fresh from the debut of its Double Down Dog, KFC has unveiled its newest product: an edible coffee cup. 继新品Double Down Dog热狗推出之后,肯德基再次推出另一款新产品:可食用的咖啡杯。 The cup, named the 'Scoff-ee Cup'

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

AS IT IS 2015-11-07 Star Trek, US Elections, Jon Stewarts Comeback 囧叔乔恩-斯图尔特回归 If you are a science fiction movie fan, you probably saw the last two Star Trek films. But did you know the films are based on the characters introduce

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

The Apple Tree 苹果树 I stood beneath the apple tree. 我站在苹果树下。 The apples were so good to see, 苹果真好看。 Very high above my head. 但它们太高了。 I saw them shining, round and red. 我看到它们闪着光,圆圆的,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材2

Betty Finds Brother Green-coat 贝蒂发现了绿衣兄弟 Betty sat up quickly and looked about her. 贝蒂立刻坐直了身子,望了望周围。 On each side of the little summer-house were tall elm trees. 小小的凉亭四周都是高高的榆树

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

O. Of all the felt I ever felt, I never felt a piece of felt which felt as fine as that felt felt, when first I felt that felt hat's felt. Old oily Ollie oils old oily autos. Once upon a barren moor t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The sun has sunk behind the hills, 太阳,藏到山后了, The shadows o'er the landscape creep; 影子,蠕动在寥廓霜天, A drowsy sound the woodland fills, 森林里,响起长短不一的哈欠, As nature folds her arms to sleep: 大地

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第五册

罗宾在说他最讨厌的行为习惯,他最讨厌别人吃饭吧唧嘴,你是否也有同感呢? Sample transcript Robin: What are some common pet peeves? Maura: Well, a friend of mine really hates when people chew and eat with their mouth o

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(744) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Hey, sweetie. 宝贝 One of the workers left a keg too far from the bar. 工人把酒桶放得离吧台太远了 Can you ask them to move it please? 能让他们移一下吗 I got the ankle thingie. 我脚腕上有这东西 I don't want to set off a

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Where're you going? 你要去哪 Uh...somewhere loud and smoky. 某个闹哄哄又乌烟瘴气的地方 And don't bother trying to pickpocket my stash this time, because I'm gonna go get drunk instead. 这次你不用想着偷我的存货了,因为我

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

AGRICULTURE REPORT - Growing an Agritourism BusinessBy Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Agricultural tourism is when people visit

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十)月

HEALTH REPORT - Thousands of Workers at Ground Zero Still Suffer Lung ProblemsBy Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 This is the VOA Special English Health Report. Rescue efforts a

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(九)月

Robin Li Yanhong, CEO of Chinas search engine giant Baidu Inc, issued a public apology at a meeting on Sunday about a scandal involving the companys disease-related online forums, domestic news portal yicai.com reported. 据国内新闻门户网站第一

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

DUBLIN - People in the Republic of Ireland have voted to ratify the European Union's Fiscal Pact in a referendum that sets strict limits for countries' budget deficits. Sixty percent of Irish voted in favor - more than forecast in opinion polls. Iris

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

说明:这是一封对报纸上的招聘广告的回信。 Attn: Robin Boyd, Human Resources Re: Director for Patient Financial Services Dear Mrs. Boyd: I was very interested to see your advertisement for a Director of Patient Financial Services in

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Leading Chinese search engine Baidu could go out of business if it doesn't move quickly to regain users' trust after a scandal around health care advertising, CEO Li Yanhong told his staff in an email. 百度公司的CEO李彦宏在其致公司员工的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Man United hands nine-man Chelsea first league defeat of season LONDON, Oct. 28 (Xinhua) -- European champions Chelsea were hit by two red cards in an intensely contested match and defeated by Manchester United 3-2 at Stamford Bridge on Sunday. The v

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻