绿箭侠第一季 第16期:逃避
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Where're you going?
你要去哪
Uh...somewhere loud and smoky.
某个闹哄哄又乌烟瘴气的地方
And don't bother trying to pickpocket 1 my stash 2 this time, because I'm gonna go get drunk instead.
这次你不用想着偷我的存货了,因为我准备喝个烂醉来自我麻痹
Thea, do you think this is what dad would want for you?
西娅,你觉得这就是爸爸想要你成为的样子吗
Dead people don't want anything. It's one of the benefits of being dead.
死了的人不会想要任何东西,这就是人死的好处之一
I was dead. And I wanted a lot.
我也死过,可我当时想要的一点不少。
Except for your family.
除了你的家人
You've been home a week and all you do is avoid Mom, ignore Walter, and judge me.
你回来有一周了 但你所做的只是躲着妈妈 无视沃尔特 还有指责我
Don't wait up.
别等我了
Well, I owe you an apology, Mr. Somers.
我欠你一个道歉 萨默斯先生
We come all the way down to your docks, and it turns out, you don't need the police after all.
我们一路赶到你的码头,结果发现 你根本不需要警察
Which is exactly what I've been saying.
我一直是这么说的
Yeah. So I guess that 911 call we got last night from your stevedore 3, saying that you were getting attacked by a guy in a green hood 4 and a bow and arrow...
那么 昨晚从你装卸公司打来的报警电话,声称你被一个戴着绿兜帽手持弓箭的家伙袭击
I guess...Well, was that a practical joke? These guys like to fool around.
我猜...那就是个恶作剧?这些家伙就是没事干
Well, you know, I'd be very much inclined to believe an honest, upstanding businessman like yourself, except, well, one of my men found this at your docks.
要知道 我是非常愿意相信诚实而又正直的商人 就像你,只不过我的一个手下在你的码头发现了这个
You see, there's this vigilante running around.
最近有个家伙多管闲事地到处乱窜
He thinks he's some kind of Robin 5 Hood.
自以为是罗宾汉
He's robbing the rich, he's trying to teach them a lesson I guess.
劫富济贫大概是想给富人们一些教训
I don't know, I don't know. But the point is, the man's a killer 6.
我不确定 不过重点是这家伙是个杀手
And nothing, and no one, is going to stop me from bringing him down.
任何事情 任何人都不能阻止我抓住他
But like you said... clearly, nothing happened here last night.
不过就像你说的,很明显 昨晚这里什么都没发生
Isn't this a conflict of interest, detective? After all, your daughter is suing me.
这事不是有利益冲突吗?警探。毕竟 你女儿正在和我打官司
I'm pretty good at keeping my emotions in check.
我很擅长控制自己的情绪
I'm not.
可我不擅长
You and your daughter don't want to find out what I'm capable of when I get emotional.
你和你女儿不会想知道我在情绪失控的时候会干出些什么
As you can see, Oliver, we've modernized 7 quite a bit.
如你所见 奥利弗 我们变得现代化了不少
Are you enjoying yourself? Yes, I am.
你现在很享受吧 当然
I remember when your father used to bring you here when you were a boy.
我还记得在你小时候你父亲常带你来这里
You always were so excited.
你总是非常兴奋
Dad let me drink soda 8 in the office.
爸爸让我在办公室里喝汽水
Ah! So that's why you enjoyed coming.
怪不得你喜欢过来呢
n.扒手;v.扒窃
- The pickpocket pinched her purse and ran away.扒手偷了她的皮夹子跑了。
- He had his purse stolen by a pickpocket.他的钱包被掏了。
v.藏或贮存于一秘密处所;n.隐藏处
- Stash away both what you lost and gained,for life continues on.将得失深藏心底吧,为了那未来的生活。
- That's supposed to be in our private stash.这是我的私人珍藏。
n.码头工人;v.装载货物
- The stevedores'work is to load and unload ships.装卸工人的工作是装卸船只。
- The stevedores are reluctant to be ordered around by the employers.装卸工人们不愿被雇主们差来遣去地随便使唤。
n.头巾,兜帽,覆盖;v.罩上,以头巾覆盖
- She is wearing a red cloak with a hood.她穿着一件红色带兜帽的披风。
- The car hood was dented in.汽车的发动机罩已凹了进去。
n.知更鸟,红襟鸟
- The robin is the messenger of spring.知更鸟是报春的使者。
- We knew spring was coming as we had seen a robin.我们看见了一只知更鸟,知道春天要到了。
n.杀人者,杀人犯,杀手,屠杀者
- Heart attacks have become Britain's No.1 killer disease.心脏病已成为英国的头号致命疾病。
- The bulk of the evidence points to him as her killer.大量证据证明是他杀死她的。
使现代化,使适应现代需要( modernize的过去式和过去分词 ); 现代化,使用现代方法
- By 1985 the entire railway network will have been modernized. 等到1985年整个铁路网就实现现代化了。
- He set about rebuilding France, and made it into a brilliant-looking modernized imperialism. 他试图重建法国,使它成为一项表面华丽的现代化帝业。
标签:
绿箭侠