绿箭侠第一季 第243期:海伦娜挟持汤米
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Oh! There you are. This place is amazing. I'm so proud of you and Ollie.
你在这儿呢!这地方真棒,我为你和奥利自豪
Thanks. Is everything ok? I'm great.
谢谢。你没事吧?我挺好
Well,breakfast was a disaster.
早餐真是场灾难
Breakfast? With my parents?
早餐,和我父母
Right. That was this morning. Sorry.
对,今早的事。对不起
Are you sure everything's ok? Because you seem completely off.
你确定没事吗,你看起来心不在焉的
I'm fine. I promise.
没事,真的
Tommy! Tommy. Did you call Roy yet?
汤米!汤米。你打给罗伊了吗
I left him a message. He starts tomorrow.
我给他留言了,他明天来上班
Which reminds me, I have to go check in with the office. Excuse me.
正好想起来,我得去办公室看看。失陪了
Hey, Tommy. Remember me?
嘿,汤米,还记得我吗
绿箭侠第一季
Sorry to bother you, Mr.Queen.
奎恩先生,打扰你一下。
Your timing 1 is perfect. I can't dance. They said it was urgent.
没关系,反正我又不会跳舞。他们说这个很紧急
You ok? Yeah. We ran out of Cristal.
你还好吧?嗯,水晶香槟快喝完了
Oh, I'll be right back. Ok.
我去去就回。好
Dig? Let him go. He has nothing to do with this.
狄格?放开他,跟他无关
I told you. Oliver, I warned you.
我说过,奥利弗。我警告过你
Helena! This isn't you.
海伦娜,别这样
My father is a mobster and a murderer. It is not like you haven't killed men like that before!
我父亲是个歹徒,凶手。好像你没杀过人似的
And I tried to teach you to obtain your objective without killing 2!
我教过你,避免杀戮而达到目的
By applying leverage 3. By exploiting someone's weakness.
通过制约别人,通过利用别人的弱点
There is a whole club full of leverage above our heads right now.
上面那一屋子人,我都可以抓来制约你
Please. Oliver, don't make me do something that both of us will regret.
奥利弗,求你了。别逼我做出让我们都后悔的事
Ok! Ok. You win. I'll help you. Let him go. Let... Him... Go!
好,你赢了,我会帮你,放开他。放开他!
n.时间安排,时间选择
- The timing of the meeting is not convenient.会议的时间安排不合适。
- The timing of our statement is very opportune.我们发表声明选择的时机很恰当。
n.巨额利润;突然赚大钱,发大财
- Investors are set to make a killing from the sell-off.投资者准备清仓以便大赚一笔。
- Last week my brother made a killing on Wall Street.上个周我兄弟在华尔街赚了一大笔。
标签:
绿箭侠