绿箭侠第一季 第250期:痛苦过后的缠绵
时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季
英语课
Place these around the launcher. Do it quickly. Their backup will be arriving any second.
把这些放在发射台周围。动作快,后援随时会到
We're 60 seconds out from the launcher.
还有1分钟抵达发射台
Set your final charges and we'll blow it.
放好后,就炸掉它
I think I have a better idea.
我有个更好的注意
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm taking the circuit 1 board. Computers won't work without them, and neither will this. Leverage 2.
我在取电路板。没它电脑和发射台都无法运行。筹码
I'm sorry. I should have called.
抱歉,我应该先打电话的
No, it's-- it's ok. Come on in. Are you sure? Yeah, yeah. Thank you. I'm surprised, but I'm happy.
没事,请进。你确定吗?嗯。谢谢。我很惊讶,但很开心
Yeah? Yeah. Everything ok?
是吗?嗯。没事吧
绿箭侠第一季
I had a really rough 3 night.
难熬的一晚啊
I just wasn't anticipating 4, with my work and the club, I feel like I'm letting everybody down.
我没想到,我的工作,还有俱乐部。我觉得我让大家失望了
My family and Tommy and... You. I feel like I'm letting you down.
我家人,汤米,还有你。我觉得我让你失望了
You're being too hard on yourself. We both have demanding jobs.
你对自己太苛刻了,对工作要求很高
That's no excuse for hurting the people closest to you.
但也不能伤害你亲近的人
No, but when you believe in what you do, you find a way to make it work.
没错,但你坚信自己所做的事,你会想办法成功的
How? Well... The first thing you do is you find yourself someone you never have to apologize to.
怎么做?那...要做的第一件事,是找到一个永不须道歉的人
n.电路,线路;环行,环行道
- Join those two ends of wire and you'll make a circuit.把那两个导线连接起来即构成一个电路。
- Where does this line tie in with the main circuit?这条线在哪里跟主线路连接在一起呢?
n.力量,影响;杠杆作用,杠杆的力量
- We'll have to use leverage to move this huge rock.我们不得不借助杠杆之力来移动这块巨石。
- He failed in the project because he could gain no leverage. 因为他没有影响力,他的计划失败了。
adj.粗糙的;粗略的,大致的;粗野的,粗暴的
- It's just a very rough translation.这只是一篇非常粗糙的译稿。
- His reply was a bit rough.他的答复过于粗鲁了一点。
预感( anticipate的现在分词 ); 预见; 预料; 先于…行动
- He was anticipating his expectations at a dazzling rate. 他正以令人目炫的速度抢先花掉他的未来遗产。
- Anticipating that it would soon be dark, they all took torches. 他们预见到天快黑了,就都带上了手电筒。
标签:
绿箭侠