时间:2019-02-25 作者:英语课 分类:绿箭侠第一季


英语课

   I'll talk to one of our lawyers and have them call you right back.


  我先跟我们的律师谈谈,然后叫他们给你回电
  Cut yourself shaving? Hi. Hi.
  刮胡子弄伤了?嗨。嗨。
  You got a minute? Sure.
  能聊会儿吗?可以
  How was Roy's first day?
  罗伊第一天表现如何?
  Kid never showed. I just, uh, I came by to apologize for last night.
  那小子没来。我过来是想为昨晚的事道歉
  Instead of an apology, why don't you try the truth? You can start with your wrist 1.
  比起道歉,我更想知道实情。你可以从腕伤谈起
  I got into a fight with a blender at the club. It was stupid.
  我在夜店跟一个搅局的打了一架。挺二的
  绿箭侠第一季
  I thought I asked for the truth.
  我以为你会说实话
  I know something's up. Why won't you tell me what's going on?
  肯定发生什么事了,为什么不告诉我
  Because I can't. Why not?
  我不能说。为什么?
  I can't tell you that, either. I wish that I could. Laurel, I'm sorry.
  这个我也不能说,我真希望可以告诉你。劳瑞尔,对不起
  So am I. I really need you right now, Tommy.
  我也是。现在我真的很需要你,汤米。
  My mother shows up saying my dead sister is still alive,
  我妈跑来跟我说,我死去的妹妹还活着。
  and my father is furious 2 with me that I'm even listening to her.
  我听信了她,我爸因此发飙了
  And I don't know who to believe. I feel like I'm falling apart.
  我真不知该信谁了。我快崩溃了
  I'm still here for you.
  我在你身边呢
  No. You're not. You're a million miles away, and the worst part is, I don't even know why. I'm sorry.
  不,你没有,你人在心不在。最糟的是,我不知这是为何。对不起。

n.手腕,腕关节
  • They took her by the wrist.他们握住她的手腕。
  • He received a bullet in the wrist.他手腕上中了一弹。
adj.狂怒的,暴怒的,强烈的,激烈的
  • I was furious at his making such an accusation.我对他的这种责备非常气愤。
  • His wife was furious with him.他妻子对他大发雷霆。
标签: 绿箭侠