I often tell Shmuley that in soul years I'm sure that I'm at least 80 and tonight I even walk like I'm 80! So please harken to my message, because what I have to tell you tonight can bring healing to humanity and healing to our planet. 我常对施慕礼

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

Jake: OK, so tell me about Australia. Do you have any similar folk heroes there? Shirley: Well Jake, in Australia, one of our most famous - a kind of black folk hero, is Ned Kelly from the Kelly gang and he was a real life person who in the-I dont kn

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Hello, I'm Naamua Delaney, at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Iowa's governor's office now says five deaths have been linked to the flooding. Three rivers have poured out of the Iowa banks and swallowed

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(六)月

Hey. You look very pretty. 你看起来真美 What's the occasion? 有什么大场合吗 Mom and Walter are having a dinner party 妈和沃尔特要办一个晚宴 with some big muckety-mucks. 好多大腕会到场 Best night of my life. 我一生中最

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

You wanted to see me? 你想见我 You look nervous, Moira. 你看起来很紧张,莫伊拉 Hmm. Do I have a reason to be? 有理由吗 We all do. 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 A modernday Robin hood. 现实社会的罗宾汉 What, are you worried

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

I'll take you in two at a time, let me go check with my associate. 我一次会带两个人进去看货,让我先跟我助手确认一下 And I'll be right back for Adin and Lublubah. 然后就回来带安丁和露布鲁巴进去 Such a good memory

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 打工姐妹花第一季

This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. A burro is a small donkey. Another way that people say it is BOOR-oh. The name comes from Spanish and, before that, from a Latin term for a small horse. Donkeys are related to horses. Both are part

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(二)月

Since A.A. Milne published the first official Winnie The Pooh story in 1926, the character has become beloved by children across many generations. 自从艾伦亚历山大米尔恩1926年推出小熊维尼的故事以来,这一形象就深受几代儿

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

PARIS, Nov. 12 (Xinhua) -- Roger Federer defeated Tomas Berdych 6-4, 6-3 on Saturday to reach the Paris Masters final for the first time in his career. The 30-year-old Swiss holder of 16 Grand Slam titles will play on Sunday the winner between 2008 t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期《美国偶像》造星之旅继续风靡底特律,TOP8女子组中爆炸头黑妞Tyanna Jones 头阵开唱《Rockin'Robin》,高歌猛进的Sarina-Joi Crowe强势来袭,偶像气质的Jax更是穿着那条传说中魔性蓝黑裙惊艳亮

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 第十四季

Falling in love comes at the cost of losing close friends, because romantic partners absorb time that would otherwise be invested in platonic relationships, researchers say. 研究者称谈恋爱的代价是损失亲密的朋友,因为恋人会占用

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Chinese Internet giant Baidu reported a 31.2-percent year-on-year increase in revenue in the first quarter (Q1) thanks to increased sales from search-engine-based new businesses. 据报道,中国科技巨头百度公司第一季度营收同比去年上

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In an Australian first, the Victorian government last Friday announced it would trial an 18-month program to strike out an applicant's name, gender, age and location from their resume. 作为澳大利亚第一个试行相关措施的地区,上周五,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

There is no confusion in the notes of his song, which consists of one syllable rapidly repeated, 从它的歌声听不到音调混乱,一个单音快速重复, but increasing in rapidity and rising to a higher key towards the conclusion. 但是不断

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第六册

今天我们来学习几种名牌中的秘密。 Baskin Robins 巴斯罗宾 Abbr:BR 31 flavor they offer on their menu Amazon The arrow begins under letter A and ends under letter Z. It means they sell everything on amazon. The arrow looks like a smi

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Dr. Robin Niblett is the Director of Chatham House, a london-based international-affairs think tank. He says Sino-British relations are currently in the best shape in history. He attributes it largely to the booming bilateral trade. It is the economi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

Carol Ann Susi, actress on 'The Big Bang Theory,' dies at 62. 《生活大爆炸》霍华德妈妈扮演者去世。 Actress Carol Ann Susi, best known for her recurring role as Mrs. Wolowitz on CBS The Big Bang Theory, has died, her agent, Pam Ellis

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Was hoping you'd be here. 一猜你就在这儿 I want us to get back on the same page. 我希望我们能统一思想 Oliver, we're not even in the same book, you and me, not anymore. 奥利弗,我们根本就不是一个世界的人,至少以后不

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

A consortium led by the chief executive officer of the Chinese online search giant abandoned its bid to buy out its video-streaming operation iQiyi.com Inc after failing to reach an agreement on the transaction structure and purchase price. 由中国在

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Ralph Haupter, Microsoft's Greater China CEO, says Microsoft will want to hear more about China's plan for economic restructuring when President Xi Jinping arrives. The state visit I think is just an opportunity for us to engage deeper, and learn dee

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台