打工姐妹花第一季 第112期:卫生间快闪拍卖(2)
时间:2019-01-29 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
I'll take you in two at a time, let me go check with my associate.
我一次会带两个人进去看货,让我先跟我助手确认一下
And I'll be right back for Adin and Lublubah.
然后就回来带安丁和露布鲁巴进去
Such a good memory.
记忆力不错
Hard to forget such beautiful names.
如此美丽的名字,过耳难忘
Ready?
准备好了吗
We have a pooper in stall two.
二号间里有人在拉屎
Who shops and plops? I mean, really.
谁出门逛街还拉屎啊,有没有搞错
Trust me, I smell the match. Classic shop and plop cover-up.
真的,我闻到火柴味了。经典逛街拉屎除臭妙招
Where are the two Kit 1 Kats we got from the vending 2 machine?
刚贩卖机买来的巧克力棒呢
I told you I was hungry.
跟你说了我很饿
Arabic women expect a gift when they buy something.
阿拉伯女人购物习惯收赠品
Well, stall number two will probably supply a little present.
或许能借二号间的蜡烛一用
Hi, are you here for the pop-up sale?
你也是来参加快闪拍卖的吗
No, I just have to pee. Oh, geez.
不是,我是来尿尿的。我的老天啊
Come on, don't waste my time!
快去吧,别浪费我时间
One stall's open... in and out! Running a business!
一号间空着呢,要上快上,我们要做生意呢
That woman pushed ahead of us. Do not sell her my TAT ring.
那女人插队,千万别把戒指卖给她
It's fun. You're here to pick up. She's here to drop off.
真有意思,你是来取货,她是来"泄"货
Open the shop.
开店咯
We're a good team. You set 'em up, I knock 'em down.
我们是黄金搭档啊,你负责下套,我负责"宰"人
Why is...? I don't know, it just is.
怎么会这样... 我也不知道,就是那样
Are you here for the pop-up sale?
你们是来参加快闪拍卖的吗
A pop-sale in the bathroom? So lame 3. So lame.
在厕所搞快闪拍卖?太逊了。超逊的
Caroline? Jen, Robin 4!
卡洛琳?珍,罗宾
Oh, my God.Oh, my God.
天啊,我的天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God.
天啊,我的老天爷哟
Excuse me. When will pop-up sale start?
抱歉,快闪拍卖什么时候开始
We have lunch reservations for five at Four Seasons at 3:00.
我们三点在四季酒店预约了午餐
Why are you asking me?
你怎么会问我呢
You two are doing pop-up sale, no?
不是你俩在搞快闪拍卖吗
No. I have nothing to do with this pop-up sale in the bathroom.
不是。我跟这个厕所快闪拍卖一点关系都没有
So lame. So lame.
太逊了,超逊的
So lame! So lame.
逊爆了。是很逊啊
Come to lunch with us.
跟我们一起共进午餐吧
Oh, I've already eaten.
我吃过了
Our treat. We are not taking no for an answer.
我们请客。你拒绝也没用
They're not taking no for an answer. Sell the ring.
她们不让我拒绝,把戒指都卖了吧
Where is she going? I thought you two were a team.
她去哪里,你俩不是搭档吗
Apparently 5 not.
显然不是
n.用具包,成套工具;随身携带物
- The kit consisted of about twenty cosmetic items.整套工具包括大约20种化妆用品。
- The captain wants to inspect your kit.船长想检查你的行装。
v.出售(尤指土地等财产)( vend的现在分词 );(尤指在公共场所)贩卖;发表(意见,言论);声明
- Why Are You Banging on the Vending Machine? 你为什么敲打这台自动售货机? 来自朗文快捷英语教程 2
- Coca-Cola had to adapt almost 300,000 vending machines to accept the new coins. 可口可乐公司必须使将近三十万台自动贩卖机接受新货币。 来自超越目标英语 第5册
adj.跛的,(辩解、论据等)无说服力的
- The lame man needs a stick when he walks.那跛脚男子走路时需借助拐棍。
- I don't believe his story.It'sounds a bit lame.我不信他讲的那一套。他的话听起来有些靠不住。
n.知更鸟,红襟鸟
- The robin is the messenger of spring.知更鸟是报春的使者。
- We knew spring was coming as we had seen a robin.我们看见了一只知更鸟,知道春天要到了。
adv.显然地;表面上,似乎
- An apparently blind alley leads suddenly into an open space.山穷水尽,豁然开朗。
- He was apparently much surprised at the news.他对那个消息显然感到十分惊异。
标签:
打工姐妹花