打工姐妹花第一季 第170期:激情过后
时间:2019-02-17 作者:英语课 分类:打工姐妹花第一季
英语课
Don't give me that look.
少这么看我
Oleg. Caroline. What are you doing here?
奥列格。卡洛琳。你怎么在这儿
What are you doing here?
你又怎么会在这儿
I live here, and I'm just coming out from going to get coffee.
我住这里,我刚出去买杯咖啡
It was delicious. I drank every bit of it.
太好喝了,我一滴都没剩下
Outside. That's why I don't have a cup.
在外面就喝光了,所以现在手里没咖啡
But you're wearing the same outfit 1 from last night.
可你还穿着昨晚的衣服呢
You're wearing the same outfit from last night.
你也穿着昨晚的衣服啊
And you have messed-up sex hair.
你顶着一头激情过后的乱发
You have messed-up sex hair.
你也顶着一头激情过后的乱发
Webmaster? Sophie? She called me up and we made hand love.
网站大师吗?苏菲吗?她打给我,我们"手交"了
But I thought Sophie hated you.
苏菲不是很讨厌你吗
Well, she doesn't hate my hand.
她又不讨厌我的手
But you cannot tell anyone. That was her one condition.
你不可以告诉别人哦。那是她的条件之一
That and a copy of my recent blood tests signed by a medical professional 2.
还有就是由合格医生签名的近期验血报告
Deal. And you can't tell anyone about me, either.
没问题。你也不许跟别人透半句口风
Especially Max. I'd never hear the end of it. Deal.
尤其不能让麦克斯知道。她会没完没了的。没问题
Pinky swear? Actually, never mind.
拉钩约定吗?算了,还是别了
I don't know where your fingers have been.
我不知道你的脏手还摸过什么
I just told you where they've been.
我不是才告诉你它们摸过什么吗
n.(为特殊用途的)全套装备,全套服装
- Jenney bought a new outfit for her daughter's wedding.珍妮为参加女儿的婚礼买了一套新装。
- His father bought a ski outfit for him on his birthday.他父亲在他生日那天给他买了一套滑雪用具。
adj.专业的;职业的;n.专业人员;职业运动员
- He is a professional tennis player.他是一名职业网球运动员。
- I need a professional to sort out my finances.我需要专业人士为我管理财务。
标签:
打工姐妹花