Speaking Sparkles (3) Chevy Chase: Good evening, Hollywood 1) phonies. Billy Crystal: Welcome to the Oscars, or as it's known tonight, 2)

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2003年

The Debt of the Artist by Dimitri Mitropoulos Very early in my life, an important event took place: in my impressionable and youthful years, I discovered the personality of St. Francis. Since that time, my main ambition has been canalized into a stro

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英语励志美文精华

[00:03.66]He gave me his human lie detector thing, but I passed. 首先他对我测谎,我及格了 [00:08.94]- Good. - Yeah. - 好 - 对 [00:09.94]And... 然后... [00:11.70]then he proposed. 他向我...求婚 [00:18.06]Are you feeling all right?

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-拜见岳父大人

访谈录,In the movies, the business world tends to be portrayed as

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

IN THE NEWS - Investigative Reporting, Coverage of Katrina Earn Pulitzer Prizes for U.S. NewspapersBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Saturday, April 22, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with IN THE NEWS in VOA Specia

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(四)月

Young Senegalese Turn to English 年轻的塞内加尔人学习英语 It is late afternoon in the small village of Fandene, Senegal. Students begin to arrive at the local school. They arrive on bicycles, motorbikes, and donkey carts. Under the shade

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Chinese billionaires account for almost a quarter of the world's billionaires, according to business magazine Forbes. 近日,据商业杂志《福布斯》透露,华人亿万富翁的人数占全球亿万富翁总人数的近四分之一。 Wang

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

罗宾汉是一位劫富济贫的英雄,许多电影都是以此为原型拍摄的。 Callum: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English, I'm Callum Robertson and with me today is Kate, hello Kate. Kate: Hello Callum. Callum: Today we're going to be tal

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Science and Technology 科技 Sexual Attractiveness: My chemical romance 性感吸引:我的化学浪漫 Two putative human sex pheromones turn out not to be. 关于人类的两种性信息素的假说被证明是不成立的. For several decades b

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Mike: Alright! Say it one more time. We got one ski trip, seventy two hours, twenty three women, thirty guys, and one near sighted chaperone. Gentlemen, the possibilities rae endless. E Yeah, I'm only talking one ski. Boner: There's no way my folks

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第二季

The producer of this month's Emmy Awards says Robin Williams will receive a meaningful remembrance during the ceremony. 艾美奖制作人本月宣布将会为罗宾?威廉姆斯设置一个有意义的生平纪念环节。 Producer Don Mischer said

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Stupid Cupid-mandy moore Stupid Cupid You're a real mean guy 愚蠢的丘比特,你真是个小气的家伙 I'd like to clip your wings So you can't fly 我想把你的翅膀剪了这样你就不能飞了 I am in love and it's a crying shame 我坠入

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Those Low-Calorie sections that are increasingly popping up in restaurant menus, according to a new study appear to have a backfire effect. 低卡饮食在当今的餐馆里非常流行,然而最新的一项研究表明,它可能和人们想象的不

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Women are 'genetically programmed to have affairs' 女性天生有出轨基因 Women are predisposed by their genetics to have affairs as back-up plans' if their relationships fail, according to a research paper. 研究结果表明,如果恋爱或者

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

LONDON, Nov. 7 (Xinhua) -- Roger Federer, the six-time titlist at the ATP World Tour Finals, received two 2012 ATP World Tour Awards here on Wednesday. ATP Executive Chairman and President Brad Drewett presented the Swiss superstar with the awards fo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

And I don't know this lady,like I've never met her before and I don't know this kid. 我不认识这位女士 我之前从没见过他 我也不认识这孩子 It's just him and me.Like I kind of want to leave but at the same time it's like I now hav

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Don't do anything stupid. 别做傻事 I had the foresight to collar up a particularly inquisitive blonde. 我很有预见性地给一金发妞戴了项圈,她好奇心太重了 I assume she's a friend of yours. 猜你是她朋友 Touch one hair on

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

A little before nine o'clock on Tuesday night, Antonio Gutirrez found himself facing a welcome dilemma. Might he, a waitress asked, have room for a second helping of pudding? 1日晚上快9点时,一位女服员询问安东尼奥.古铁雷斯还需要

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

It sucks being an adult. You have to do things like wake up beforenoon, go to the grocery store on your own, and try to hold down asteady job. Often times said job will require you to give a presentation to more than two people. And some jobs will ev

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Efforts to curb access to the means to kill oneself can help, too. 限制自杀途径也能有所帮助。 Suicide is surprisingly impulsive. 自杀通常都是意料之外的冲动所致。 A study of young Chinese women who had tried to kill themse

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合