Ladies, how many times a day do you fix your bra straps, or have you ever wished you could get a little more cleavage? Well, odds are you're wearing a bra that doesn't fit right. We sent a few brave w

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

JEFFREY BROWN:Next, who's filling that summer job? NewsHour economics correspondent Paul Solman looks at a program bringing in student workers from around the world. It's part of his ongoing reporting, Making Sense of financial news. EMMETT WOODS, Em

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Ring A Ring Of Roses a ring of roses a pocket full of posies (hot-sha hat-sha all fall down)* ring a ring of roses a pocket full of posies (hot-sha hat-sha all fall down)* the king has sent his daughter to fetch a pail of water (hot-sha hat-sha all f

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

It Might As Well Be Spring Sophie Milmanm I'm as restless as a willow in a windstorm I'm as jumpy as a puppet on a string I'd say that I had spring fever But I know it isn't even spring I'm as starry eyed and gravely discontented Like a nightingale w

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

[00:00:00]Unit 5 Subjects [译文]第五单元 科目 [00:04.43]English is my favourite subject. [译文]英语是我最喜欢的科目。 [00:08.68]Let's listen and say. [译文]听一听,说一说。 [00:11.70]Chinese [译文]语文 [00:16.24]mat

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 新蕾快乐英语

American Halloween Goes to the Dogs 美国万圣节与狗 In America, Halloween is a big deal. Americans spend $7.4 billion on Halloween and $350 million of that is for costumes for their pets, reports the National Retail Federation. About 15 percent

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Baidu Brain, the AI of China's Baidu online search engine will go head to head with a human, competing against each other in voice and image recognition, rather than the traditional methods of algorithm, memory and logic, reports the paper.cn. 据《澎

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Question:How advanced are Chinese high-speed rail trains? 问题:中国高铁有多先进? Answered by Robin Daverman(upvote|3.3k): 罗宾?达韦尔曼的回答: The Chinese high-speed rails have a quality all on its own, because its so

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

killer: 杀手 robot: 机器人 instability: 不稳定性 [Scene: Leonard and Sheldons apartment, Leonard, Sheldon, Raj and Wolowitz are there.] -Wolowitz: All right, that's the last servo. servo: 伺服(电动机)系统 好了,最后一个部件

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

Vice President Joe Biden says he would have been the best president if he had mounted a successful campaign in the 2016 election, but that forgoing the race was the right decision for his family. 美国副总统拜登说,如果他在2016年大选中组

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The controversy emerging during the match between the Chinese pair Wang Xiaoli/ Yu Yang and the Korean pair of Ha Jung Eun/ Kim Min Jung. With both sides already qualified for the knock out stages, suspicions grew when the longest rally lasted only 4

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A colleague from the financial world recently announced on Facebook that he had retired to the woodsy north-east of the US and that he was looking forward to spending his days fishing and hiking in a sylvan landscape far from Wall Street. 一位金融圈

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Walk In The Woods I was puzzled! Why was this old woman making such a fuss about an old copse which was of no use to anybody? She had written letters to the local paper, even to a national, protesting about a projected by-pass to her village, and,

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

You might not have as many close friends as you think. Researchers have provided new evidence that lends weight to a theory that says you can only maintain five close friendships. 你的亲密朋友也许没有你想的那么多。研究员提供的新

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I was puzzled! Why was this old woman making such a fuss about an old copse which was of no use to anybody? She had written letters to the local paper, even to a national, protesting about a projected by-pass to her village, and, looking at a map, th

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mascots help to get crowds excited at every level of sports competitions - from high schools to professional teams. Companies and organizations also use the costumed characters to present a friendly corporate image. Summer mascot camp is underway nea

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

AMSTERDAM, The Netherlands, Nov. 14 (Xinhua) -- The Netherlands and Germany remained goalless in an uninspiring friendly here on Wednesday. With Germany missing Holger Badstuber, Jerome Boateng, Mario Gomez, Sami Khedira, Miroslav Klose, Toni Kroos,

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

上次长长的秘笈你掌握了没有?这里还有一些。可不要嫌多,简历写好了才能有更大的把握找到满意的工作。 1. What if your job title doesn't reflect your actual level of responsibility? When you list it on the re

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Are U ready If you aint got no money take yo'broke ass home You say: If you aint got no money take yo'broke ass home G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S, yeah G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S We flying the first class Up in the sky Poppin' champagne Livin' the life In the fast lane

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

11. What's the best way to impress an employer? Fill your resume with

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语