The Trayvon Martin's case has struck the future of the stand you ground law in question, bot just in Florida but all over the country. Our Josh Levs here will look at what the laws are like in your state. Yeah, and Robin, you and I were talking earli

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(四)月

Sending Humans to Mars 将人类送去火星 Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English! I'm June Simms. On our show today, we play some of the biggest hit songs of the summer. And we visit a natural history museum in Los Angeles County, Ca

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Is There a Link Between Suicide and Depression? 自杀与抑郁之间有联系吗? The suspected suicide of actor and comedian Robin Williams is being linked, in part, to depression. Many Americans suffer from the condition. But, many also are trying

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Israel and the Palestinians Agree to Truce 以色列和巴勒斯坦同意停火 Israeli and Palestinian negotiators announced Tuesday that they have agreed to an extended ceasefire after seven weeks of deadly fighting in Gaza. The ceasefire took effe

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

6 Autumn 秋 威廉柯伦布城恩特 The melancholy days are come,the saddest of the year, 阴郁的日子将来临,这终年最悲伤的时光, Of wailing winds, and naked woods, and meadows brown and sear. 狂风怒吼,树林凋敝,牧场焦

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

I am Asieh Namdar, at the CNN. com newsroom at Atlanta. Here is a look at what is happening NOW IN THE NEWS. A public appeal from Jennifer Hudson, the Oscar winning actress and singer is using her Myspace blog to ask readers to help find her missing

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

I was puzzled! Why was this old woman making such a fuss about an old copse which was of no use to anybody? She had written letters to the local paper, even to a national, protesting about a projected by-pass to her village, and, looking at a map, th

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 每天一点英文

访谈录,美满婚姻,真谛,When couples get married, they often promise to love, honor and cherish each other. Too often, those traditional wedding vows turn out to be nothing but empty promises. Psychologist Doc. Robin Smith w

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Search crews have recovered four more bodies from the Atlantic Ocean in the area where an Air France jet is thought to have crashed last week and more bodies have been spotted in the water. French military spokesman Christophe Prazuck says objects t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Since A.A. Milne published the first official Winnie The Pooh story in 1926, the character has become beloved by children across many generations. 自从艾伦亚历山大米尔恩1926年推出小熊维尼的故事以来,这一形象就深受几代儿

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Some Tractors; Some Comments; Some Singles PAT BODNER: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) Im Pat Bodner. This week, we explore music from a band thats been gone a while, a band thats been popular for a long w

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

English at the Movies: Robin Williams 英语电影:罗宾威廉姆斯 Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. Im Caty Weaver. People around the world were shocked and saddened by the death of entertainer Robin Williams. Many of you comm

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(八)月

生活大爆炸第一季第六集_1:The Middle Earth Paradigm -Rajesh: Okay, if no one else will say I will. We really suck at paintball. 好吧,如果没人说那就我来说。我们在彩弹比赛中的表现实在太差了! -Howard: That wa

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

We begin this half hour with former NBA star Lamar Odom showing signs of recovery this morning after waking up from that coma. ABC's Kayna Whitworth has been following the story from Las Vegas. Good morning, Kayna. Robin, good morning to you. Lamar O

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

So, let's say you're heading to a comic-con of some sort. You've spent all month preparing your costume, you've sewn a ridiculous number of pockets onto your utility belt, and you've recruited a small child to play Robin. 假如,你正准备去参加

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Warble For Lilac-Time为丁香花季节而歌唱Warble me now for joy of lilac-time,(returning in reminiscence,)Sort me O tongue and lips for Natures sake, souvenirs of earliest summer,Gather the welcome signs,(as children with pebbles or stringing s

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Subject:Dont let your boss down. 迷你对话A: I will go on business next month on behalf of our boss. 我下个月代表老板出差。 B: Sounds good. Dont let your boss down. 听起来不错哦!不要我们老板失望了。 地道表达let s

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Wedon'tacceptcreditcards. 我们不接受信用卡。 例句: I'msorry.Wedon'tacceptcreditcards,butweacceptchecks. 对不起,我们不接受信用卡,但是我们接受支票。 Wedon'tacceptcreditcards,soyoumaychoosetopayincash. 我们不接受信

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I must ride down the line, Mother, he told her. 母亲,我得上前线去。他告诉她, Father says you should let the men see you before a battle. 父亲教导我,开战之前,要让部下看到首领与他们同在。 Go, then, she said.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Last week, my daughter came home from school. She told us that, as her homework, she had to spend a million pounds. We told her that she didnt have a million pounds. In fact in her money box she had precisely ?12.47, and a book token. Then she explai

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语