A Little Robber 小强盗 O Robin, my Robin, so clever and merry, 知更鸟啊,聪明又快乐的家伙, Pray, why do you never peck twice at a cherry? 每颗樱桃,为啥你只啄一回? You fly at the daintiest one you can see, 你朝着最漂

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

Relatiouship 建交 by Patricia Hewitt 帕特丽夏.休伊特 Thank you for that introduction, Ambassador. I'm delighted to be here at Invest UK's ICT seminar in Shanghai today, and to be sharing a platform with Sir Robin Saxby (Chairman ARM), Sir Da

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

Winnie the Pooh and Milne 《小熊维尼》与米尔恩 Alan Alexander Milne was born on the 18th of January 1882 in Hampstead, London. He studied at Westminster School and Trinity College, Cambridge, where he graduated with a degree in mathematics

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 走进剑桥大学

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geerstma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is August of 2009. Hundr

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Time to 'Sing Like a Canary' Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. There are thousands of different kinds of birds. They come in all sizes and colors. And they each make their own sound. That was a robin singing. Here is a ni

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

11 I Remember, I Remember 我记得,我记得 By Thomas Hood 托马斯胡德 I remember, I remember The house where I was born, The little window where the sun Came peeping m at morn(1); He never came a wink too soon, Nor brought too long a day,(2)

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 陈冠商英语背诵文选合集

Robin and Jordan are teenage girls. But they lived very separate lives until one day, when they discovered that they had something very special in common . This chance encounter occurred on January 9, 2013, at a high school track meet in Washington D

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

These were days I will always treasure. It was as if we had been transported back to our childhood when we spent such an enormous amount of time together the two youngest in the family. Fundamentally she had not changed at all from the big sister who

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

ABOUT noon the next day the boys arrived at the dead tree; they had come for their tools. Tom was impatient to go to the haunted house; Huck was measurably so, also -- but suddenly said:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 有声阅读空间

剧情简介 波特(约翰卓佛塔配音)绝非一只普通的狗。在被女孩佩妮(麦莉赛勒斯配音)带回家后,波特被她的父亲改造成一只超级闪电狗。它有强化的骨骼、风驰电掣的速度、无穷的力量。它要和佩妮一起去拯救被绿眼人绑架的父亲。波特靠着它的力量,战胜了无数强敌。 当然

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语听力

Bring me the sunset in a cup, Reckon the morning's flagons up And say how many Dew, Tell me how far the morning leaps - Tell me what time the weaver sleeps Who spun the breadth of blue! Write me how many notes there be In the new Robin's ecstasy Amon

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

Koko, the gorilla who became famous for learning sign language, has died in the United States. The California-based Gorilla Foundation that kept and studied Koko announced that she had passed away in her sleep on Tuesday. She was 46 years old. Koko t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Oprah: We are talking with Dr. Robin Smith and women who have been conned by the men they fell in love with. And you just said it, you attract this narcissist, because you have a.. Guest: I think I ca

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

Good morning, happy Friday to you from the CNN center in Atlanta, I'm Reggie Aqui. Thanks for checking in. Here is a quick look at what's happening IN THE NEWS. The Labor Department is reporting the nation's unemployment rate has now hit 8. 1%. That

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(三)月

PART TWO 第二部分 THE OUTDOOR WORLD 户外世界 I LOVE ALL OF OUT-OF-DOORS 我热爱户外的一切 CLINTON SCOLLARD 作者:克林顿斯科拉德 I love all of out-of-doors; 我热爱户外的一切 Music that the robin pours, 知更鸟倾泻的

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

1. US Commerce Secretary John Bryson was cited for a felony hit-and-run. Officials say the 68-year-old suffered a seizure in connection with a Los Angeles area traffic crashes on Saturday. Authorities said Bryson was treated in a hospital. 2. One of

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(六月)

A guided tour of celebrity museums in the U.S., including the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center and the Stoogeum. Transcript of radio broadcast: 01 June 2008 Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith La

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(六)月

Colette Carr原名Colette Mary Carr,出生于1991年1月6日,是一位美国女歌手、歌曲作者(原创歌手)、说唱歌手,工作在加利福尼亚州的洛杉矶或马里布与Interscope唱片签约。2009年发行了首张单曲Bac

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Before the stout harvesters falleth the grain, 在强壮的收割机割断庄稼之前, As when the strong stormwind is reaping the plain, 当猛烈的暴风席卷平原大地, And loiters the boy in the briery lane; 男孩在荆棘密布的小路上

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册