[00:02.90]And they say war is hell. 他们还说战争是地狱 [00:04.54]* Whenever we go out The people always shout * 我们出去的时候,人们总是在呐喊 [00:07.70]* There goes Shane Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt * 这就是雪恩 杰卡布

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-超级奶爸

1st Thessalonians 帖撒罗尼迦前书_1Th_4 1Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more. 2For you know what instructions

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 帖撒罗尼迦前书

21The Lord said to Moses, Speak to the priests, the sons of Aaron, and say to them: 'A priest must not make himself ceremonially unclean for any of his people who die, 2except for a close relative, such as his mother or father, his son or daughter, h

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 利未记

Holy Thursday 升天节 'Twas on a holy Thursday, their innocent faces clean, 在升天节里孩子们洗干净了天真的脸蛋 The children walking two and two, in red, and blue, and green: 他们一对对走着穿着红的蓝的绿的衣衫 Grey-

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

For better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish:结婚誓词是婚礼上最重要的部分,发自肺腑的寥寥数语是两人对婚姻和一辈子的坚定承诺。让我们一起来聆听那些

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

Elbow - One Day Like This Drinking in the morning sun Blinking in the morning sun Shaking off the heavy one Heavy like a loaded gun What made me behave that way? Using words I never say I can only think it must be love Oh, anyway, it's looking like a

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文广告歌曲

Language Points 1.Your brain has two parts: left and right. Your left brain has nothing right. Your right brain has nothing left. 2.-do you speak english? -yes -name? -XXXX -sex? -2 or 3 times a week -no no . I mean male or female? -yes. male , femal

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Luke-1 1Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, 2just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. 3Therefore, since I myself have carefull

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 路加福音

31Then the Lord said to Moses, 2See, I have chosen Bezalel son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, 3and I have filled him with the Spirit of God, with skill, ability and knowledge in all kinds of crafts- 4to make artistic designs for work

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

16The Lord spoke to Moses after the death of the two sons of Aaron who died when they approached the Lord . 2The Lord said to Moses: Tell your brother Aaron not to come whenever he chooses into the Most Holy Place behind the curtain in front of the

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 利未记

Hollywood Sign Turns 80 The hilltop Hollywood sign,which overlooks most of Los Angeles and has become an internationally recognized representation of the hometown of the American movie industry,has turned 80 years old. The Hollywood Chamber of

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 有声杂志阅读

22The word of the LORD came to me: 2Son of man, will you judge her? Will you judge this city of bloodshed? Then confront her with all her detestable practices 3and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: O city that brings on herself doom by shed

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

18The Lord said to Aaron, You, your sons and your father's family are to bear the responsibility for offenses against the sanctuary, and you and your sons alone are to bear the responsibility for offenses against the priesthood. 2Bring your fellow Le

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

5When all the work Solomon had done for the temple of the Lord was finished, he brought in the things his father David had dedicated-the silver and gold and all the furnishings-and he placed them in the treasuries of God's temple. 2Then Solomon summo

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 历代志

For better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love, honor, and cherish:结婚誓词是婚礼上最重要的部分,发自肺腑的寥寥数语是两人对婚姻和一辈子的坚定承诺。让我们一起来聆听那些

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Indians are great people. I love Indians. They are very happy and very fun, and very welcoming people even though Indians are poor, many Indians are poor, they're still very nice, and when you go to Indian, India, the Indians welcome you there, and t

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Ailing Croatia 境况不佳的克罗地亚 A mighty mess 一团糟 Croatia is the EU's newest basket case 克罗地亚是欧盟最新的大麻烦 There is a cloud over Dubrovnik 杜布罗夫尼克上空蒙上阴云 THIS month Dubrovnik, Croatia's pic

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

Indians are great people. I love Indians. They are very happy and very fun, and very welcoming people even though Indians are poor, many Indians are poor, they're still very nice, and when you go to Indian, India, the Indians welcome you there, and t

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

一看到happily、quickly、finally这些带-ly的词,你的脑海是不是就闪过副词?其实吧,带-ly的不全是副词,它可能是名词、动词、形容词、感叹词 感叹词 Golly=天啊 Holy=天啊 动词 apply=使用 rely=依赖

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇