2nd Corinthians哥林多后书_2Co_13 1This will be my third visit to you. Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses. 2I already gave you a warning when I was with you the second time. I now repeat it while absent: On my

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 哥林多后书

63Who is this coming from Edom, from Bozrah, with his garments stained crimson? Who is this, robed in splendor, striding forward in the greatness of his strength? It is I, speaking in righteousness, mighty to save. 2Why are your garments red, like th

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

My name is Urooj. Pakistan is my home town, but currently I am living in New Zealand. Today is Eid day, Eid-ul-fitar, the feast of breaking the fast. It marks the end of Ramadan, the holy month is which Muslims have to fast from sunrise to sunset. It

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

??Imagine what it would be like growing up in a palace! Thats where we find little Moses in our Bible lesson today! Ooh, lets imagine were there with Moses, looking down the long hallways with shiny tile floors, seeing the tall marble pillars, and

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??What does God want His children to do when they need something, or have a problem?Does He want His children to complain, worry, or blame others?No! You remember our lesson from last time very well, dont you?We are to ASK GOD FOR WHAT WE NEED.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

AS IT IS 2015-09-03 Pope Allows Priests to Forgive 'Sin of Abortion' Pope Francis is calling his priests to forgive women of the sin of abortion during the upcoming Holy Year of Mercy. The Pope guides more than a billion Roman Catholics worldwide. He

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Give me the grace that you gave through your son Teach me to love the unlovable ones. Show me the truth of your holy word I want to become the salt of the earth. Because of your grace I will love my brother No matter what he's done Because of your gr

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

The given light 赠予的火光 Once upon a time, a man had heard that in a foreign place, far away, there was a holy flame burning. 从前,有一个人听说在一个遥远的地方,有一堆圣火在燃烧。 So he got up and left his home to f

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 找谁倚靠(慢速)

and (4) the United States would regard the interference of the Holy Alliance in American affairs as an unfriendly act. (4)美国认为神圣同盟干预美洲事务是不友好的行为。 This part of the message was written by Adams. 这一部分

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生历史

I think paper is one of the best inventions ever. Without paper, we would all still be farmers. The discovery of paper was the start of the first information technology revolution. OK, its not very technological, but it did change our lives. We start

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-P

Let's start out with the airlines, because airlines can be measured, Richard, in so many different ways, by revenue, by market cap , miles flown by paying customers, and one more, number of people flo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

STEVE EMBER: Im Steve Ember. BARBARA KLEIN: And Im Barbara Klein with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. Today, we travel to several countries exploring the world of outsider art. This powerful form of creative expression usually involves art made

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年VOA慢速英语(四)月

AS IT IS 2015-10-11 Number of Dead in Hajj Stampede Disputed 麦加朝圣踩踏事故的死亡人数存争议 The Associated Press news agency says at least 1,400 people were killed in a stampede during this years hajj pilgrimage. That is much higher

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(237) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十)月

BBC Learning English Weekender Greek Easter Jackie: Hello, I'm Jackie Dalton, welcome to weekender. Now most of us in Britain celebrated Easter last weekend the 15th and 16th of April. We had bank holidays when most people didn't go to work. Many ga

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

Jay Sean 原名Kamaljit Singh Jhooti,关于Jay Sean这个名字的由来,Jay本人是这样解释的:Jay 指的是自己的姓Jhooti的首字母J,Sean来自于发音相似的Shaan,这是家人对他的爱称,意思是天上的星星。是一位

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

So the here because this is the holy spot on the Nile. This is a site that is sacred to both Muslins and Christians who believe this is the source of not just the Nile, but one of the rivers of Garden of Eden. Most of the 93 million Ethiopians are ch

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

piss in the wind 浪费时间和人力做某事却没效果 英文解释: Doing something that is a complete waste of effort and time for which you can expect no results and may even backfire on you. 中文解释: 是浪费时间和人力做某事却

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Their towers however still stand amidst the ruins of Mesopotamia. 只有他们建造的高塔依然屹立在美索不达米亚的废墟之中。 The Jews saw them when they went into exile in the land of Babylon 犹太人在流浪途中经过巴比伦时

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

It was never easy to give the correct answer. 给出正确的答案真是挺困难的。 When the Emperor happened to be a man of energy and was sufficiently well provided with money to organise an army, 有时皇帝碰巧是位精力充沛的政治强

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

英文歌曲:上帝在身旁 - Joan Osbourne If God had a name, what would it be And would you call it to his face If you were faced with him in all his glory What would you ask if you had just one question And yeah yeah God is great yeah yeah God

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲