It's Tuesday. Ma.. and Karl Azuas and we welcome you to CNN students news. Ten minutes, no commercials, headlines from around the world. And we have a lot of them for you today. First up we're talking about winter weather. Now large snow storm in the

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(四)月

[00:01.61] 8.The Story of the Fishing King [00:05.20]It begins with the king as a boy, having to spend the night alone in the forest to prove his courage so he can become king. [00:16.31]Now while he is spending the night alone hes visited by a sacre

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

1st Thessalonians 帖撒罗尼迦前书_1Th_1 1Paul, Silas and Timothy, To the church of the Thessalonians in God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace and peace to you. 2We always thank God for all of you, mentioning you in our prayers. 3We co

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 帖撒罗尼迦前书

John 约翰福音_Joh_14 1Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God ; trust also in me. 2In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. 3And if I go and prepare a place

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 约翰福音

9In the first year of Darius son of Xerxes (a Mede by descent), who was made ruler over the Babylonian kingdom- 2in the first year of his reign, I, Daniel, understood from the Scriptures, according to the word of the Lord given to Jeremiah the prophe

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 但以理书

39Son of man, prophesy against Gog and say: 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, O Gog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal. 2I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

30Make an altar of acacia wood for burning incense. 2It is to be square, a cubit long and a cubit wide, and two cubits high -its horns of one piece with it. 3Overlay the top and all the sides and the horns with pure gold, and make a gold molding arou

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

A Little Girl Lost 一小女孩的迷失 Children of the future age, reading this indignant page, 未来时代的孩子们,读到这令人愤慨的一页; Know that in a former time 知道了在从前有个时候 Love, sweet love, was thought a c

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

A Little Boy Lost 一个小男孩的迷失 'Nought loves another as itself, 没有人爱别人像爱他自己, Nor venerates another so, 也不会尊敬别人像对自己那样, Nor is it possible to thought a greater than itself to know. 一个思

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Holy Thursday 升天节 Is this a holy thing to see 这难道是件神圣的事情, In a rich and fruitful land, 在一个富饶的地方, Babes reduced to misery, 婴儿们干瘦得十分凄惨, Fed with cold and usurous hand? 竟让那冰冷的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 天真与经验之歌

Christmas Celebrated AZUZ: And of course, Christians around the world celebrated Christmas on December 25th, marking the birth of Jesus. One of those celebrations, which you see right here, was held in the city of Bethlehem, the site where Jesus was

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(一)月

Business 商业报道 Religious tourism 宗教旅游业 Pennies from heaven 来自天堂的便士 Pilgrimages are a big businessand getting bigger 朝拜活动内含巨大商机-而且前景持续变好 MECCANS say they do not need agriculture, for G

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

The 88 - How Good It Can Be With the cops on your lips its a holy routine If youd stop all your trips you could see what I mean I forgot not to slip bout youre under 18 You had it in your hands You had it in your hands You had it in your hands You ha

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

PSALM 99 1The Lord reigns, let the nations tremble; he sits enthroned between the cherubim, let the earth shake. 2Great is the Lord in Zion; he is exalted over all the nations. 3Let them praise your great and awesome name- he is holy. 4The King is m

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 诗篇

12In that day you will say: I will praise you, O Lord . Although you were angry with me, your anger has turned away and you have comforted me. 2Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord , the Lord , is my strength and my so

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

20In the seventh year, in the fifth month on the tenth day, some of the elders of Israel came to inquire of the LORD , and they sat down in front of me. 2Then the word of the LORD came to me: 3Son of man, speak to the elders of Israel and say to them

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_13 1In the church at Antioch there were prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen (who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch) and Saul. 2While they were worshiping the Lord and fasting, the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

Grand Canyon 科罗拉多大峡谷 What is the biggest canyon in the United States? 美国最大的峡谷是哪个? It is the Grand Canyon in Arizona. 它是位于亚利桑那州的科罗拉多大峡谷。 The Grand Canyon national park is one of t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第7册

Indians are great people. I love Indians. They are very happy and very fun, and very welcoming people even though Indians are poor, many Indians are poor, they're still very nice, and when you go to Indian, India, the Indians welcome you there, and t

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Baby let me know you Nothing but the whole truth I wanna see the side of you You don't reveal Love me at your loudest Let me see your wildest This feeling in my heart is cold And I'm for real So intoxicating when we make love Only when we're naked ca

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(185) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅