17 So all the generations from Abraham to David [are] fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon [are] fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ [are] fourteen generations. 18. Now the bi

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

44Then the man brought me back to the outer gate of the sanctuary, the one facing east, and it was shut. 2The LORD said to me, This gate is to remain shut. It must not be opened; no one may enter through it. It is to remain shut because the LORD , th

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

1. The Rev. Al Sharpton is promising to shut down New York City with protests. He says the officers acquitted in the 2006 shooting death of Sean Bell should be required to face a jury. The Justice Department says it's considering whether to bring a f

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(四)月

5I will sing for the one I love a song about his vineyard: My loved one had a vineyard on a fertile hillside. 2He dug it up and cleared it of stones and planted it with the choicest vines. He built a watchtower in it and cut out a winepress as well.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

36Son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel and say, 'O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the LORD . 2This is what the Sovereign LORD says: The enemy said of you, Aha! The ancient heights have become our possession. ' 3Therefore prophesy an

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

4King Nebuchadnezzar, To the peoples, nations and men of every language, who live in all the world: May you prosper greatly! 2It is my pleasure to tell you about the miraculous signs and wonders that the Most High God has performed for me. 3How great

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 但以理书

Topics: Famous Buildings/Structures-The Brooklyn Bridge; The Minimum Wage; to speculate versus to deliberate versus to contemplate; holy moly; down-and-dirty Words: suspension bridge marvel on site caisson permanent paralyzed to supervise federal int

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_01 1In my former book, Theophilus, I wrote about all that Jesus began to do and to teach 2until the day he was taken up to heaven, after giving instructions through the Holy Spirit to the apostles he had chosen. 3After his suffering

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

我常听许多留学生在谈论, 为什么感觉上老美他们会话时所用的字都很简单, 可是我就是用不出来呢? 其实你不必觉得奇怪, 我刚来美国的时候也颇有同感

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

Well come gather round children it's time that you heard The devil is after and how you're concerned How it's hard for the living on the edge of a knife We you take your shot you won't be swinging twice Well come hell high water and we ain't got noth

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Catholics celebrating Easter Sunday today at the Vatican. That's Pope Benedict of course we are seeing there, thousands gathering at St. Peter's Basilica within the Vatican City to hear the pope deliver a special Easter Mass. Brothers and sisters, o

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(四)月

1. The spiritual leader of Nigeria’s Muslims is among the victims of a plane crash in Nigeria. The ADC flight crashed just after takeoff in Abuja carrying more than 100 people. Six people survived;

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Mmm mmm mm mm Ooo yeah Baby baby . I ease the pain Could see us in our holy faith But one day we changed I Dreamed from big in a face I'm already so tired to carry water open for the other side Me I don't know but every time I look up I'm waiting for

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

6In the year that King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord seated on a throne, high and exalted, and the train of his robe filled the temple. 2Above him were seraphs, each with six wings: With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

I think paper is one of the best inventions ever. Without paper, we would all still be farmers. The discovery of paper was the start of the first information technology revolution. OK, its not very technological, but it did change our lives. We start

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

It was an auspicious time to arrive at the end of the river. For a period of several weeks, thousands of pilgrims were travelling to the point where river enters into the sea, known as Gangasagara. In a country whose population could ultimately surpa

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

Silent Night 平安夜(1) Silent night! Holy night!平安夜!圣善夜! All is calm, all is bright!一切都安静,一切都明洁! Round yon virgin mother and child!绕着圣母和圣婴! Holy Infant, so tender and mild,多

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd:Hello, Nitya. (Hi) How are you today? (Great) Now, Nitya, can you talk a little a bit about where are you from? Nitya: OK, I'm from India, the Northern part of India, and from a very small city, but the oldest one in India. It's considered a ver

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

我一个人坐在这里Joan OsborneOne Of Us Artist: Joan Osborne Song: One Of Us if god had a name, what would it be? and would you call it to his face if you were faced with him in all his glory? what would you ask if you had just one question? ch

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Indians are great people. I love Indians. They are very happy and very fun, and very welcoming people even though Indians are poor, many Indians are poor, they're still very nice, and when you go to Indian, India, the Indians welcome you there, and t

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂