22The Lord said to Moses, 2Tell Aaron and his sons to treat with respect the sacred offerings the Israelites consecrate to me, so they will not profane my holy name. I am the Lord . 3Say to them: 'For the generations to come, if any of your descendan

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 利未记

20The Lord said to Moses, 2Say to the Israelites: 'Any Israelite or any alien living in Israel who gives any of his children to Molech must be put to death. The people of the community are to stone him. 3I will set my face against that man and I will

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 利未记

27The Lord said to Moses, 2Speak to the Israelites and say to them: 'If anyone makes a special vow to dedicate persons to the Lord by giving equivalent values, 3set the value of a male between the ages of twenty and sixty at fifty shekels of silver,

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 利未记

Andy and Jess are at a fashion designer's party. A: My God, Jess. What's that on Betty's head? J: Beats me. How weird! I think it's a new kind of hat. A: Oh, really? If you ask me, it's more like a bi

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Baby, let me know you Nothing but the whole truth I wanna see the side of you You don't reveal Love me at your loudest Let me see your wildest This feeling in my heart is cold And I'm for real So intoxicating, when we make love Only when we're naked,

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

She came home. She was holding three plastic bags. They were full. He said, Honey, don't carry heavy bags. It's bad for your back. She said, The supermarket's only a block from my office. It's only a block from the subway station. So, I don't carry t

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_04 1The priests and the captain of the temple guard and the Sadducees came up to Peter and John while they were speaking to the people. 2They were greatly disturbed because the apostles were teaching the people and proclaiming in Je

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_02 1When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. 2Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3They saw what seemed to be tongues o

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_10 1At Caesarea there was a man named Cornelius, a centurion in what was known as the Italian Regiment. 2He and all his family were devout and God-fearing; he gave generously to those in need and prayed to God regularly. 3One day at

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

4The Lord said to Moses and Aaron: 2Take a census of the Kohathite branch of the Levites by their clans and families. 3Count all the men from thirty to fifty years of age who come to serve in the work in the Tent of Meeting. 4This is the work of the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

6The Lord said to Moses: 2If anyone sins and is unfaithful to the Lord by deceiving his neighbor about something entrusted to him or left in his care or stolen, or if he cheats him, 3or if he finds lost property and lies about it, or if he swears fal

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 利未记

10Aaron's sons Nadab and Abihu took their censers, put fire in them and added incense; and they offered unauthorized fire before the Lord , contrary to his command. 2So fire came out from the presence of the Lord and consumed them, and they died befo

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 利未记

The Donkey and the Statue A donkey was once chosen to carry a holy statue through the town.Crowds of people came from all over the countryside to see the procession.They lined both sides of the street,pushing and jostling to get nearer to the f

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

歌词如下: Silent night,holy night, All is calm,all is bright, Round you Virgin, Mother and Child, Holy infant so tender and mild, Sleep in heavenly peace Sleep in heavenly peace

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

In a nation where people work more than anyone else in the industrialized world, the two-day weekend helps keep us sane. 工业化世界,大家都争相拼工作量,在这样的国家里,双休日有助我们保持理智。 No matter how exhaus

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We are gathered here today in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together (Groom's Name) and (Bride's Name) in holy matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted of God, since the first man and the first woman walked on

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(178) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

1. You bet. 没错。 Bet 是下赌注的意思,所以 You bet. 就是指,You can bet money on that. (你可以把钱压在这上面),言下之意,就是说这件事百分之百正确。 例如: -Is this the way to High Tower Museum? 这是往

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

[Alron] Making our way through the reign of the elves We resolutely follow our path The air is icy and sharp on this holy Blind Mountain We must reach the dwelling of the oldest elf We must never give up! For our souls are bold and we don't know what

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I have no dream because I dreamed last night. Everybody has a dream. They hope that enemy become friends. So we hope the Japanese become our friends after the end of World War II, but now the enemy get back. An island with no person living on named F

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

本文为大家准备了从老外常用的口头禅中记词汇,便于考生GRE考试备考。 1. You bet.没错。 Bet是下赌注的意思,所以You bet.就是指,You can bet money on that. (你可以把钱压在这上面),言下之意,就是

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语