??Forget about church, You're not going! Li's mother insisted angrily.You need to concentrate on your education and forget all this talk about religion. Li hung her head sadly and fought back the tears. She knew there was no way she could make her

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

??Peter had followed the Lord Jesus for three years as his disciple, or special helper. During those years together, Peter had listened, learned, helped, and watched the Lord Jesus. After witnessing the many miracles that Jesus did, and hearing Hi

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 少儿圣经故事

Silent Night - The Carpenters Silent Night Holy Night All is calm All is bright Round YON virgin Mother and child Holy infant so tender and mild Sleep in heavenly peace Sleep in heavenly peace Silent Night Holy Night SHEPHERDS QUAKE AT THE SIGHT GLOR

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Christmas Eve 平安夜 Chinese New Years Eve 中国的新年除夕 Happy Holidays!假期愉快 Happy New Year 2015! 新年快乐 Celine Dion 席琳迪翁 Titanic(泰坦尼克号) 《My Heart Will Go On》我心常在 Holy 神圣的 Night 夜晚

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 这句英语怎么说

Words and Their Stories: Fish Expressions Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故节目。 (MUSIC) Americans use many expressions about fish and fishing. For example, if something so

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(四)月

By Michael Kitchen At the opening of a two-day national conference on illegal drugs, President Hamid Karzai likened opium cultivation to the Soviet Union's occupation of Afghanistan during the 1980s.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

Riskiest Part of Haj Begins in Saudi Arabia More than two million Muslims from 165 countries gathered to throw stones at a large wall near the holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia on Tuesday. The event shows the believers rejection of the devil. It is pa

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

265 以色列警方围攻Mount清真寺 Israeli Police Storm Mosque-Temple Mount Complex Ross Dunn Jerusalem 29 Jul 2001 17:16 UTC Israeli police have stormed the Temple Mount in Jerusalem ' s walled

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(3)

1. Authorities in South Carolina rescued a 14-year-old girl from an underground bunker . She text- messaged her mother on the suspect's cellphone before being saved. Vinson Filyaw was arrested in the

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2006

Words and Their Stories: Great Scott 词汇典故:感叹词 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故。 Every language has its ways of expressing strong emotions -- surprise, shock,

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Ramadan Lanterns Brighten Egyptians' Holy Month In the weeks leading up to Ramadan, vendors like Ahmed Abu Kamel start popping up in the markets and streets of Cairo selling fanous - or fawanees as they are called in the plural. Workers start manufac

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

教宗方济各将访问华盛顿 At the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception, major preparations are underway for the visits of the Pope. 为了迎接教宗的到来,华盛顿的罗马天主教堂(Basilica of the National

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

歌词: Song:Neon Cathedral Artist:Macklemore Aha Uhm 1-2 'Round here they sing broken hymns The prayers flow better when they're soaked in gin The amp's dusty and sits in the corner By a bartender that'll pickpocket your heart And a jukebox th

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

【讲解】: I'm gonna have to science the shit out of this ①极好的,相当于great,比如: The Martian was the shit!火星救援这个片子太牛X了! (注意,要是没有the,意思恰好相反) ②表达惊讶或者诧异: Hol

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语俚语天天说

The water of the Nile at the source, it's wonderful, very memorable, actually. They are very special. I'll remember this moment long after the water has dried. Now you can kiss. You are blessing. Thank you very much. There is something very authentic

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

改变生活的真理 Following your heart IS your life purpose. 追随内心就是你的人生目标。 Finding your life purpose can often feel like trying to locate the Holy Grail, but the truth is it's not as hard as you think. Simply put, follow

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. I'm Liz Waid Voice 2 And I'm Joshua Leo. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Listen for a moment to the sounds ar

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

Holy water cannot help you now A thousand armies couldn't keep me out I don't want your money I don't want your crown See I've come to burn Your kingdom down Holy water cannot help you now See I've come to burn your kingdom down And no rivers and no

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Silent Night,平安夜(每年12月24日),是西方的传统节日,也就是我们所熟悉的圣诞节前夕,又被称作为圣诞夜(Christmas Eve),是西方的传统节日,跟中国的除夕类似。如今,由于中西文化的融

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

【英文】Holy crap on a cracker. 【翻译】我的老天

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音