42Then the man led me northward into the outer court and brought me to the rooms opposite the temple courtyard and opposite the outer wall on the north side. 2The building whose door faced north was a hundred cubits long and fifty cubits wide. 3Both

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

Silent Night (words music by mohr - gruber) Silent night, holy night. All is calm, all is bright. round yon virgin mother and child. Holy infant so tender and mild. Sleep in heavenly peace, Sleep in heavenly peace. Silent night, holy night. Shepherds

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Long ago there lived a merchant Abdullah. He was very rich, but he was very greedy. One day he loaded his forty camels with costly spices to sell in a far away city in Arabia. He sold all the spices there. He halted in an inn to have lunch on the way

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

Topics: Famous Americans-Thomas Paine; Classic TV-The Twilight Zone; responsibility versus accountability versus liability; to go haywire versus to go crazy; pronouncing whole, hole, role, and holy Words: tax collector to publish anonymously to rebel

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Russian-Speakers Abound in City By the Bay 俄语者在海湾城市周围 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Russians often call San Francisco the most Russian city in America, even though the city's population of Russian-speaking people is smaller than that of New Y

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(九月)

(帝王等)统治;朝代,在位时代 reign 佛经 Buddhist scriptures 教义;原则 doctrine 思想史 intellectual history 的一个主要的部分 an integral part of 多灾多难的 calamitous 密教(中国佛教宗派之一) Esoter

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

58Shout it aloud, do not hold back. Raise your voice like a trumpet. Declare to my people their rebellion and to the house of Jacob their sins. 2For day after day they seek me out; they seem eager to know my ways, as if they were a nation that does w

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以赛亚书

Language Points 1. I'm really pooped. 2. You scared the shit out of me! 3. I'll beat the shit out of you. 4. You little piece of shit. 5. Holy Shit!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

YOU WERE CREATED TO BECOME LIKE CHRIST Let your roots grow down into Christ and draw up nourishment from him, see that you go on growing in the Lord, and become strong and vigorous in the truth. Colossians 2:7 (LB) 22 Created to Become Like Christ Go

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 标杆人生

Miley Cyrus 新专辑第三单主打《Adore You》!不同于前两单的激情节奏与荡气回肠,这首歌节奏舒缓,平静动听!而此刻麦莉却离你出奇地亲近,洁白的被子、纯色的内衣,仿佛你就在她的身下,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

O Holy night 神圣之夜 The stars are brightly shining 星星闪烁着 It is the night of our dear Saviour's birth 这是我们亲爱的救世主的诞生的夜晚 Long lived the world 长期生活的世界 In sin and their pining 他们在罪恶中消

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I purify, I cleanse myself through chaos and my soul runs cold I purify, I cleanse myself through chaos and my body breaks down I sustain, I cleanse myself and I remain but not the same Even stronger that it once appeared Also weaker I realize Electr

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

By Sean Maroney Washington, DC 30 January 2007 watch Iraq Security report Tight security was in effect in Iraq for Shi'ite Muslims' observance of Ashura, their holiest day. South of Baghdad, Iraqi forces say they broke up a plot to kill Shi'ite cler

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(一月)

A: Do you have a swimming pool in this hotel? B: We don't have a pool, sir, but we do have swim stations in the gym. A: I never heard of a swim station. Is that like a train or bus station? B: It's just a deep bathtub with a current of water that you

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

BBC Learning English Weekender Easter ceremonies [STING] William:Hello and welcome to Weekender Im William Kremer. Now for over a billion people across the world, this weekend is very special. It's Easter weekend, the time that Christians remember t

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

Mmm mmm mm mm Ooo yeah Baby baby . I ease the pain Could see us in our holy faith But one day we changed I Dreamed from big in a face I'm already so tired to carry water open for the other side Me I don't know but every time I look up I'm waiting for

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Holy water cannot help you now A thousand armies couldn't keep me out I don't want your money I don't want your crown See I've come to burn Your kingdom down Holy water cannot help you now See I've come to burn your kingdom down And no rivers and no

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

The first Crusade, a wild mob of honest Christians, defaulting bankrupts, penniless noblemen and fugitives from justice, 第一支十字军是由诚实的基督徒、无力履行义务的破产者、穷困潦倒的没落贵族以及逃避法庭制裁的

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史

My name is Jeff Eagar. I'm from Canada but I just spent six months in India and I love India. I think India is my favorite country in the whole world. India is very interesting. It's real life. It's the good and the bad, and the rich and the poor, an

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

Chapter 34 The crusades 第三十四章 十宇军东征 But all these different quarrels were forgotten when the Turks took the holy land, desecrated the holy places and interfered seriously with the trade from east to west. 当土耳其人夺取圣地

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史