-Dad, please, let me speak. There's something we have to talk about. -You want to go out into the world. You can. -I knew you were gonna say that. But, Dad, you gave me your word and you know that I know that a Dracula's word is sacred. That our trus

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

One dark night many years ago an army was approaching Constantinople, 很多年前,一个漆黑的夜晚,一支敌军正在接近君士坦丁堡。 but it was so dark the people in the city did not see it and did not know they were about to be at

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

11When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. 2But the more I called Israel, the further they went from me. They sacrificed to the Baals and they burned incense to images. 3It was I who taught Ephraim to walk, taking them

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

Words and Their Stories: Great Scott 词汇典故:感叹词 Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. 现在是美国之音慢速英语词汇典故。 Every language has its ways of expressing strong emotions -- surprise, shock,

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AS IT IS 2014-01-23 New Holy Book in Use in Sierra Leone 塞拉利昂使用新圣经 Hello, again, and welcome back to the program that helps you to learn and improve your American English. Im Jim Tedder in Washington. Today we travel to Sierra Leone

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Men say they have found in Jerusalem the tomb of Adam, the first man. 据说人们在耶路撒冷找到了亚当世界上第一个男人的墓, They have also found the tomb of ChristHis sepulcherand right near Christ's tomb they have found in the

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

图片1 holy adj. 神圣的,圣洁的 n. 神圣的东西 例句:The holy man healed them of their sickness. 那位神职人员治好了他们的疾病。 divine adj. 神的,神圣的,非凡的,超人的 n. 牧师 例句:My father asked me

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 漫画搞定六级词汇(文本+音频)

Jerusalem, Part 1: Why It Matters to Jews State-of-the-art trains crisscross the ancient landscape, their sound and their presence serving as reminders of why Israelis and Palestinians struggle for control of Jerusalem. For Israelis, the train is a s

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(七月)

So B. do actually sleeping here, do you stay here? Yeah. For twelve years.You've bee here in the cafe for 12 years? Yeah, we are holy men. We just have the clothes on our back. All year round? For the rest of our lives we are holy men. We never again

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

The Ganges river basin covers nearly a third of India and has one of the largest populations of any river basin on earth, no other river is so important to India and none as holy, a billion Hindus worship the Ganges, it's known as Ganga as a Goddess,

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

Hindu's belif that to die within the confine of the city or to have gashes sgated with river here. to escape the board of circle of incorn nation, and achieve macshone or alternal libration. upper where we go, so we are going to very special place of

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

President Obama says its time to turn the page and communicate directly with the Cuban government and the Cuban people. Obama met with Cuban President Raul Castro on the sidelines of the Summit of the Americas in Panama today. Its the first substanti

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年NPR美国国家公共电台4月

Is everybody here to die? Is that why people come here? We have come here for that, but we can only die here if it is written in our destiny. When did you come here? How long have you been here? It has been 18 years now. You both have been here for 1

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2015年

By Nancy-Amelia Collins Jakarta 12 September 2007 The new moon is here, and across the sprawling archipelago of Indonesia, Islam's most holy month, Ramadan, is officially about to begin. Members of the world's largest Muslim population will begin the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

Just before our love got lost you said I am as constant as the northern star And I said, constantly in the darkness Where's that at If you want me I'll be in the bar On the back of a cartoon coaster In the blue TV screen light I drew a map of Canada

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Awake, arise good Christians, let nothing you dismay, For unto us a saviour was born upon this day, The self-same moon was shining, that now is in the sky, When a holy band of angels came down from God on high. [Chorus:] Hosannah! Hosannah! To Jesus

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 威廉·莎士比亚.William.Shakespeare

LULU GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: The biggest gathering of human beings anywhere in the world has kicked off in India. It's the Kumbh Mela, an ancient Hindu pilgrimage to dip in the waters of the Ganges River. Up to 120 million people are expected to do so

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

美丽的圣诞季,除了家人、美食、礼物,音乐也不可或缺。就像我们春节要放《恭喜恭喜》,美国人也有应季圣诞歌曲。今天,Jenny和Adam挑选了几首值得循环播放的圣诞歌曲。让这些歌曲为我

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

My name is Jeff Eagar. I'm from Canada but I just spent six months in India and I love India. I think India is my favorite country in the whole world. India is very interesting. It's real life. It's the good and the bad, and the rich and the poor, an

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂