[00:01.02]So you're saying that men are incapable of love? 你是说男人没有爱的能力? [00:05.74]What? Come on. 怎样?拜托 [00:07.78]The only thing you burst is your credibility. 你唯一戳破的是你的可信度 [00:11.14]Men are comple

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-丑陋事实

Cultural Differences In 1993, I had my first opportunity to visit Russia as a representative of the University of California. I was there to provide some technical assistance in the area of agricultur

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语综合教程

网上直播葬礼 把距离拉近或拉远? These days a lot of people say they live on the Web - checking sports scores, reading online newspapers, downloading music and videos, and so forth. 现在有很多人说他们在网上过日子,他们上

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2012年4月

Tom: we are going out for dinner tonight. Are you coming, Betty? Betty: I'm not sure. I have to check my schedule. Where are you going? T: oh, Jake made a reservation at Friday's. B: Jack? T: yes, the one with the R$D team. Is that a problem? B: I wi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

公司副总裁Lisa找到销售部经理Frank,商量如何提高产品销量。 Lisa: What about our pricing? Are we competitive? Frank: Actually, we are roughly 15% more expensive than our closest competitors. But it's going to be hard to cut cost

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司主管开会,执行总裁Rick宣布,公司要召回一批质量有问题的空调,召回行动的第一步是发表新闻简报,Rick告诉公司另外两位高管Samantha和Hank说: R: We will then specify the year and model of the AC

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司副总裁Lisa找到销售部经理Frank. Lisa: Frank, we just got our sales figures in and the numbers are very disappointing. What's going on here? Frank: I haven't actually seen the new figures. How far have we fallen? L: We were in sixth pla

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Bob向一家软件公司订购的软件没按时到,Bob要求赔偿,但是对方热线客服Gloria却坚持说是Bob一方取消了订单。Bob生气地说: B: Look...if you review our file you'll find that we are long-term loyal customers who

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Dylan早上见到同事Cory和Brenda, 告诉他们公司出事了。 Dylan: Hey, Cory....did you hear about the break-in? Cory: No! Burglars broke in? Did they steal anything valuable? D: Actually, they might have gotten quite a bit of valuable infor

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司主管Andy向销售部门的Sara和James介绍咨询顾问Monica. Andy说, Andy: Both of you are among our company's top salespeople. But we can always improve, right? I'd like you to meet Vince Wolf...Vince is a business consultant specializ

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Lisa请Shirley吃饭,说自己想回学校去读个硕士或是博士学位,征求Shirley的意见。Shirley说, Shirley: I got my Master's in Business Management. It's helped my career, but it took several years of hard studying. If I didn't h

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

1.I am calling to ask about the position of an usher. 我想咨询迎宾员一职。 2.What qualities do you expect the applicants to have? 您希望申请者具备什么样的素质? 3.What experience do you have as an usher? 你有迎宾员的工作

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

It was hard to decide what to wear. 实在很难决定要穿什么衣服。 I doubted there were any etiquette books detailing how to dress when your vampire sweetheart takes you home to meet his vampire family. 我怀疑到底有没有专门的礼仪书

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

it Takes Balls A standard set of balls for the snooker table consists of 15 rids,6 colours and 1white/cue ball.Historically,snooker balls were made exclusively from heavy ivory.Thankfully,these quickl

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

I wanna be a billionaire so fricking bad Buy all of the things I never had Uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen Oh every time I close my eyes I see my name in shining lights Yeah~~~ A different city every

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Polite Behavior at the Office Party 办公室派对的礼貌举止 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他接到公司晚宴派对的邀请,但是不想去。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy, 我刚刚收到邀请,老板请我们去吃饭。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.In this lesson we will explore the specifics of handshake etiquette and examine how a handshake can enhance your brand. 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事也重要。本课将探

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他到办公室去找美国同事Amy 。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. 几天不见,来看看你。 A: That's nice of you. I'm fine. CH: 你有几分钟的时间吗? A: Certainly. Have a seat, please. CH

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sam和Lucinda在公司谈恋爱,被老板Joe找来谈话。Sam和Lucinda保证,两人的恋爱关系不会影响工作。让我们听听老板Joe是怎么说的。 J: I understand your position completely. And let me say: our company doesn't have

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。同事Amy在复印间里找到他。 (Office ambience) A:Hi Chen Hao. May I talk to you for a minute after you finish copying those documents? C:我马上就印完了。什么事? A:It seems that you

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语