Mickey刚失业,跟朋友Suzanne 一起吃饭,Suzanne 劝他说,这未必不是件好事。她说, S: Back at my old job there were some days where I barely used my brain at all! I just did the same thing over and over again. M: So what happe

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sue跟坐在隔壁的同事George聊天。 S: That's true...we might actually be making more work for ourselves by this constant need to stay in touch. G: If they allow cell phones on airplanes...we're going to have to hear even more hours of endless

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sean 有飞行恐惧症,可他偏偏又是国际销售代表,需要经常旅行。同事 Mimi 开玩笑说,他可真是选错了职业。Mimi 说, M: You certainly picked the wrong profession! You are an international sales representative - t

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sean 在走廊上遇到同事 Mimi, 他一副忧心忡忡的样子。我们听听为什么。 Sean: Oh, man....I am not looking forward to this upcoming trip to Europe. Mimi: But Europe is amazing! You're going to Frankfurt, right? I've been there tw

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Steve找到同事Bob, 向他请教投资的问题。 Steve: Hey, Bob! You're a financial expert, aren't you? I hear you know a lot about investing. Bob: Well, I don't like to toot my own horn...but I did go to school for a few years to study stuff li

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sue跟坐在隔壁的同事George聊天。 Sue: Hey George, take a look at this article. It says several major airlines are considering allowing people to use their cell phones while in the air. George: Oh no, really? That's one of the worst ideas I'

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的一家美国公司工作了一个月。今天下午他有机会见到公司总裁。第一次见面怎么才能给美国老板留下一个好印象呢?他决定去和Mary谈谈。 (Office ambience) 陈:Mary,我下午会见到总

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Ann. 陈豪是在北京的美国ABC公司工作的年轻人。他今天到外面办事刚回来。一回到办公室就急着去找美籍华人Mary 。 (Office ambience) C: 嗨,Mary,我刚才去我们的会计公司。接待我的那位先生身上

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

今天开始我们为大家准备了职场礼节英语,在外企与外籍人士相处的时候,一定要懂得职场礼节,对人有礼貌才能为更好的沟通打下良好基础。 陈豪刚从大学毕业就在北京的一家美国公司找到

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 职场礼节英语

Cell Phone Use Among Friends? How Rude! 在朋友面前用手机?真粗鲁! Here's the situation. You're sitting at the table listening to the conversation when your cell phone buzzes. There is something VERY IMPORTANT that wants your attention. Mayb

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Dan偷偷喜欢女同事Julie. King给他打气,鼓励他约Julie出去。 Dan问:So what should I say? King: Tell the truth! Say, Hi Julie, I was wondering if you'd be interested in going out this Saturday? I know a great sushi place. D: Just li

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪这个小伙子在ABC美国公司做得不错。今天老板又给他一个重要的任务。 是什么任务呢? 你听听就知道了。 (Office ambience) C: Hi, Mary. Do you have a minute? I need your help. M: Sure. What is it? C: 公司的部

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

豪在ABC美国公司工作了几个月。今天他要第一次去参加财务委员会的定期会议。在走廊上,他见到公司的美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) M:Good morning, 陈豪。嘿,你一手拿著咖啡,一手拿著面包上

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Chris告诉同事Jason, 准备买辆新车。 Jason: Hey there Chris, what are you up to? Chris: I'm just poring over some brochures about various car models. J: Oh, so you're thinking about buying a new car? C: Yeah, it looks that way. My wife has b

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司电脑系统遭到骇客入侵,Dylan跟同事Cory和Brenda一起讨论,Dylan说: D: We may never be able to trace the origin of this attack. But what we can do is work harder to make our systems impenetrable. B: Yes, a lot of people are q

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

A Happy New Year, everyone. Many thanks to all of you who sent e-mails to wish me a speedy recovery from the flu. I am now much better thank you. Todays podcast is a delayed Christmas podcast. I would have made it before Christmas, but I was unwell s

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

和外国人见面的时候,要怎么打招呼?握手,拥抱,还是吻脸颊?听听Jenny和Adam教你正确的见面礼仪。 见面礼仪英语怎么说? Greeting etiquette: 见面礼仪 Manners: 礼仪习惯,小孩子常用。 见面礼

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

虽然距离圣诞节还有半个月,但是各类公司和社交类的圣诞派对已经陆续开始了。今天Jenny, Adam就分享实用的Christmas party英语和礼仪,大家收藏起来吧! 关键词: Christmas party etiquette: 圣诞派对

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Cindy看到同事Wendy很开心的样子。 Wendy: (Excited) Yeah! Cindy: Hey, Wendy....you sure looked excited. What's up? W: I just got a text message...and...I get to fly business class on my next trip to China! C: Sweet! What city are you going t

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Cathy 早上上班见到同事 Adam. Cathy: Hi, Adam, nice tie. Adam: Thanks. C: By the way, can I ask you a personal question? A: Ask away! C: How come you're the only one at the office who wears a tie to work every day? I'm not criticizing your fas

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语