Ann. 陈豪在北京的一家美国公司工作。今天他正在往自己的办公室走,突然看见了公司里的美籍华人Mary。他正好有个问题要请教她。 (Office ambience) 陈: 哎,Mary, do you have a minute? M: Sure. What is

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他今天有事去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Hi, Chen Hao. How are you today? C:还好,不过,我有点儿事想请教你。 A:How can I help you? C:今天下班,我又要去参加公

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Jim在走廊上碰见同事Gary。 Jim: Gary, did you hear about my upcoming trip to New York? Gary: I think I did hear something about it. You and Henry are attending some kind of function, right? J: Yeah. It's an anniversary celebration for one of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Jane向同事ANDY介绍公司的医疗保险。ANDY好奇地问: ANDY: It seems you really know a lot about insurance. J: Well, I'm Chinese and in our country people are pretty serious about insurance. I have two life insurance policies as well as

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Emily问同事Lisa要不要一起吃饭。 Emily: Hey Lisa...want to grab lunch with me? Lisa: Sure, Emily. We haven't done that in a while. E: Yeah...actually, we haven't hung out at all recently. You seem sort of under the weather. Is there somethi

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Claire最近工作压力大,我们听听Jim告诉Claire该如何减压。 J: There are lots of options for dealing with stress. What do you find works for you? C: I have no idea. I've tried ginseng, herbal teas...nothing seems to work. J: Oh, look.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Chris早上在咖啡间跟同事Ben打招呼。 Chris: Hey, Ben...did you catch the game last night? Ben: Uh...what game? C: Baltimore defeated Texas by 17 points! B: Um...and what sport are we talking about here? C: Football of course! B: Oh...footb

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

A: 欢迎大家来到这期的美语训练班! 我是小北! B: 我是Mike! A: 杨琳,你快给我回来主持节目! B: That's right! End your vacation and fly back to DC! A: 没错,赶快飞回来! 自己在北京探亲渡假,让我在这儿顶

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美语训练班

核心句型: Why did you yell bloody murder in the office? 你干嘛在办公室大吼大叫? yell bloody murder字面意思是:您看到血腥谋杀一样地叫嚷,就像汉语中经常使用的那个比喻杀猪一样的嚎叫,是一个非

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is semicolons. I get questions about semicolons a lot, so it's time to clear up some confusion. Semicolons separate things. Most commonly, they separate two main clauses that are closely related to each other but that

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

There are a number of reasons why your CEO would spring a tricky question on you. Maybe they're genuinely curious and assume you have the answer. Maybe they're testing you to see whether you can think on your feet. 被CEO问迷之问题的原因有千千

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他正在跟美国同事Amy讲话。 (Office ambience) CH:Amy, 你有时间吗? 我又遇到了点儿为难的事。 A:Well, tell me what the problem is and I'll try to help. C:有个很重要的客户,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,惊天是星期五下午,陈豪正在跟美国同事Amy聊天。 (Office ambience) A: 陈豪,do you have any plans for the weekend? C: 这个周末还真有活动。我们老板夫妇请我到他们家去玩

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在美国ABC公司工作。他经常要用电子邮件和公司内外的人联系。今天他见到了一个他不认识的英文词,所以就去请教美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) C:Hey, Mary,我知道etiquette这个词的意思是

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

Ann. 陈豪刚从大学毕业就在北京的一家美国公司找到了一份工作。今天他收到一张通知,可是里面有一个词他不懂,他只知道让他去参加一个什么训练班。所以他就去请教公司里的美籍华人Ma

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

陈豪是在北京ABC美国公司工作。今天他下班后和公司里的美籍华人Mary一起去参加了一个招待会。现在两人正在往地铁站走。 (Office ambience) C:Mary,非常抱歉,我刚才没有给你介绍在跟我讲话的

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

Taking your lunch to work is a healthy, cost-friendly habit, but if you decide to eat in the office, you should keep your co-workers in mind and practice proper manners. Here are five things to consider if you like to dine at your desk. 中午带饭到

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

编者按: 孤独,是忧愁的伴侣,也是精神活动的密友。 纪伯伦【黎】 Solitude I find it wholesome to be alone the greater part of the time. To be in company, even with the best, is soon wearisome and dissipating. I love to be

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他有个问题要请教美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Hi Amy. 你有一点儿时间吗?我有个问题想问你。 A:Sure, I need a little break. C:我听说最近从美国西岸调过来的几

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Everyday Grammar: 3 Grammar Rules That Are Dying For VOA Learning English, this is Everyday Grammar. Today we have good news for English learners. Just as words come and go in English, so do grammar rules. Today we will show you three difficult gramm

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月