Jackie: Hello, welcome to Entertainment! I'm Jackie Dalton. Many countries have a particular type of food or drink which they become associated with. Swiss chocolate, Cuban rum, American burgers. What are the English most associated with? Well, for m

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 英语广播节选

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) CH:Amy, 我有个问题请教你。 A:I'll be happy to try to answer your question, but I don't have a lot of time. I have a meeting in a few minutes. CH:就几

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Patricia去找同事Kelly。 Patricia: Hey, Kelly...the boss just called me into his office. You and I have to go to Macau for a meeting with our international marketing department. The meeting is on a Friday afternoon so I was thinking we could spen

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

You're a smart person, and you can probably pick up on signs that you're about to be promoted. Maybe the company's expanding rapidly, or maybe your boss has invited you to a one-on-one lunch. 你很聪明,所以你可能会发现一些准备被擢升

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

一起吃饭最尴尬莫过于没人主动站出来买单,但是不该你买单的时候抢着付钱也可能让人心里不舒服,不过你也不能不分对象和谁都AA制。要知道,买单也是一门学问,现在咱们就来系统地学习

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Traveling in the world today has become both easier and more sophisticated. The number of destinations and cultures open to travelers has never been greater and the nature of current technology allows us to share our experiences as they happen. 现如今

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

关于秘书职务 662.What sort of responsibilities does this secretary's job involve? 贵公司的秘书工作有哪些职责? 663.This job is handling routine tasks,such as typing letters and documents,receiving visitors,answering ph

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 面试英语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作了几个月,从美籍华人Mary那里学到很多西方礼节。今天Mary有件重要的事要告诉陈豪,现在正在给他打电话。 (Office ambience, telephone rings....) (CH's Voice mail): This is C

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

上海世博会已经全面启动,开幕后的世博有哪些新热词呢?赶紧来学习吧。 spot check抽查、随机检查、突击检查 请看相关报导: Visitors to the World Expo should expect at least two rounds of security checks b

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在休息室里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy, how are you? A:I'm fine, thank you. And you? CH:还好。 A:So why the puzzled look on your face? C:今天早上接到我的同

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他的美国同事Amy好像显得不太高兴。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy, how are you? A:I'm fine. C:听上去你好像不太高兴?出什么事了吗? A:As a matter of fact there is. I consid

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你有两分钟时间吗?我有点事儿想请教你。 A:Yes, but let's step into my office so we don't disturb anyone else. What is

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Spilling food all over yourself, your date leaving halfway through dinner or being stood up are the UK's most feared dating mishaps. 将食物撒了一身,饭吃到一半对象却中途离席,约会被人放鸽子,这些都是英国人约会时最

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The rogue, like the artist and perhaps the gentleman, belongs to no class. 社会油子和艺术家或者绅士相同,是不属于哪一个阶级的; He is not embarrassed by the sans gene of the hobo, nor put out of countenance by the etiquette

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Be careful when playing Santa at the office. Giving certain gifts could get you in trouble. 扮圣诞老人在办公室里大派礼物可要当心。送礼不当可能会惹祸上身。 A Victoria's Secret gift card for the cute galwho works in the n

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

陈豪是在北京ABC美国公司工作。今天他下班后和公司里的美籍华人Mary一起去参加了一个招待会。现在两人正在往地铁站走。 (Office ambience) C:Mary,非常抱歉,我刚才没有给你介绍在跟我讲话的

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

In a small village, under a very large storm, floods submerged the whole village began, a priest in the church to pray and watch the flood he has a knee knees.Lifeguard driving a sampan came to church with the priest said: Father, come as soon as pos

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

DON GONYEA, HOST: OK. We've all been scolded to keep our elbows off the table or to politely say please and thank you, or for heaven sake not to eat with our fingers at a nice restaurant. Well, maybe you haven't been so reprimanded, but I have. So wh

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Lewis 在走廊上遇到同事 Jay. Lewis: Hi, Jay! J: Hi, Lewis. Are you ready for your big trip to Chicago? L: Oh, yeah! I'm gonna nail the presentation. J: I'm sure you will. Hey, I thought I remembered from an earlier conversation that you have r

发表于:2019-03-15 / 阅读(190) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语