Jerry跟同事Paula和Will打招呼,注意听他们三人周末都干了些什么。 Jerry: Hey, Paula. Hi, Will. Did you have a good weekend? Paula: Yeah... I checked out that new 3-D movie. It's amazing what they can do with technologies these da

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Jerry跟同事Paula和Will聊天,说到telecommuting远程上班。 Paula说: Paula: Twenty years ago, many people thought that by this time, no one would be working in offices and everybody would have a more flexible schedule. W: Well, that cert

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Jim要去参加一次公司庆典活动,特别正式。他问同事Gary,参加这种社交活动有哪些注意事项。 J: Have you ever been to a black-tie event? G: Twice actually....and to be honest, it was a bit boring both times. J: Aside f

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Sally 跟同事Lisa和Mary议论办公室里关于Tom的传闻,说Tom 大搞婚外情,被老婆发现。Mary觉得,在办公室里议论这些不好,而且并不知道消息是否属实。Mary 问Lisa小时候玩没玩过一个叫打电话的游

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

A: Hey Sarah, are you all right? You look upset. S: As a matter of fact, I am a bit upset. I just came out of a meeting and it didn't go very well. A: What happened? S: No one would listen to any of my suggestions. Instead, they just kept arguing wit

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Jim在走廊上遇到同事Claire,跟Claire打招呼。 Jim: Hey Claire, you've been really quiet these last few days. Is something wrong? Claire: I've been really stressed. It's the end of the year and I've got so much stuff to do! I feel like I'm

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Claire最近工作上压力很大,同事Jim和Tina给她出主意,如何减压。Tina说, T: You really have to make an effort to relax, and each person is different. My husband swears by classical music. He goes and sits in his room, turns on

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

中外礼仪不同的很大一部分是见面时候的礼仪。 中国人常握手;外国人常拥抱,有时候还要贴面礼。而商务场合和朋友聚会的时候又有很大的不同,男女之间的见面礼仪也让人摸不着头脑,我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Dialogue: JJ:Hello? 京晶:喂? XG:Hey, Jing Jing. Its me,Xiao Gao! 小高:喂,京晶啊,是我,小高! JJ:Xiao Gao! Why are you calling me? I just sent you a text message! You just breached an inexcusable cellphone etiquette rule! 京晶

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

[00:00.87]易考范文三十一 [00:03.16]In the above cartoon, [00:06.77]the son exclaims in excitement that he has found the characters [00:10.70]his father engraved on the stone of the Great Wall years ago. [00:14.53]Visitors around, including for

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语易考范文背诵

Lesson 51 At the Convention 在会上 Words: contrary adj. 相反的,对抗的 contrast vt. 对照之后的悬殊差别/对比,对照 contravene v. 违反,抵触 contrite adj. 悔悟的,悔罪的,痛悔的 contrive vt. 设计,发明;设法 controversial adj. 引起或可能引起争论的 con

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Phyu Phyu Aye teaches sewing and helps her students adapt to a new culture at the Refugee Resource Center. Fort Wayne, Indiana, deals with cultural obstacles every day. The Midwestern city of 250,000 is not only home to the largest Burmese community

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Online Funeral Services Grow in Popularity These days a lot of people say they live on the Web - checking sports scores, reading online newspapers, downloading music and videos, and so forth. Now, people are also dying on the Web. At least their fune

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(四月)

第28期:应聘秘书 我主要是打字、文件归档、回电话等曰常工作。 I mainly did typing, filing, answering telephone calls and such routine work. For example: A: What kind of work did you do in your previous job? 你以前的工作具

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语急救包

Etiquette at the Theatre 剧院礼仪 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他到办公室去找美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C: Amy,今天晚上的表演你去吗? A: Yes, I'm looking forward to it. Our new boss, Mr. Brown, is being

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- surviving a job interview! RS: Here's the first bit of advice from human resources consultant Sharon Armstrong: It's not just words you have to think about, but also how you exp

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

AA: Im Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- surviving a job interview! RS: Heres the first bit of advice from human resources consultant Sharon Armstrong: Its not just words you have to think about, but also how you expres

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Feel like taking a swing at tennis yourself? The first step is understanding the game’s unique language, much of which is explained by tennis’French origins.“Love,”for example, representing a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

关键词: Socialize (动词): 社交、见面 Social(形容词): 社会的、社交的 Social etiquette:社交礼仪 Kiss on the cheeks: 亲脸颊 A pat on the back: 轻轻拍拍肩膀、背部 A sign of respect: 一种尊重的表现 Hug: 拥抱

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Business 商业报道 Corporate etiquette 公司礼仪 Manners maketh the businessman 仓廪不实而知礼节 The economic crisis prompts an outbreak of politeness in business 经济危机的爆发使得公司职员知礼守节 WHEN Andrew Chadwick-

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列