陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊里遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:碰到你可真是太好了,Amy。 A:It's nice to see you, too, Chen Hao. What's going on? C:我们刚换了新的电话系统,我昨天去

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他的同事Amy在陈豪新换的办公室门口敲门。 (knock on door) C:Come in. A:Hi Chen Hao, am I interrupting you? C:没事,我就是处理一下邮件。 A:I was afraid I might disturb you

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:How was dinner last night? Didn't you go out with upper management to entertain some new clients? C:没错,我跟老板一起请新客户到

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在上班路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Hi, Amy. How are you? A:I'm fine, thank you, and you? C:我感觉很疲惫。昨天晚上我跟老板Mr. Brown一起请客户吃饭,很晚

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,他在走廊上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) A:Hi, Chen Hao, you look especially nice today. Is that a new suit you are wearing? C:是啊,我上星期买的,拿去改了一下,昨天取

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他中午去吃饭,正好遇到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你去吃饭吗? A:As a matter of fact, I am. C:我准备到楼下的商店去随便买个汉堡。一起去吧? A:OK.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他午间休息遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你看见副总裁布朗先生有关公司野餐的电子邮件了吗? A:Yes, I read it this morning. It sounds like fun. I think the

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他开完会,跟美国同事Amy一起往外走。 (Office ambience) A:You seemed uncomfortable at our meeting. Was something wrong, Chen Hao? C:我是有点不自在。你是怎么看出来的? A:I

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在餐厅里找到美国同Amy 。 (Office ambience) A:Hello Chen Hao. How are you? C:还行。不过,我有点事想征求一下你的意见。 A:What is it? C:你认识我们办公室的Sue吗?

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他下班后跟美国同事Amy一起去参加应酬。 (Office ambience) C:谢谢你陪我来,Amy, 每次公司有这种应酬,我都特别不自在。 A:Why not? They are usually upscale events held

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。美国同事Amy来办公室找他。 (Office ambience) CH:Hi Amy. How are you? A: I'm fine. Do you have a moment to talk? There is something I'd like to discuss with you. CH: 坐下说。 A: This is a bit a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作,美国同事Amy到办公室去找他。 (Office ambience) A:Good morning, Chen Hao.. CH:Hi Amy. A: I heard your best friend Brad got a promotion. Is that true? CH: 没错。Brad如今是我的老板了。

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司老板Joe找员工Sam和Lucinda谈话。 Joe Tan: Hi Sam, please take a seat. Good morning, Lucinda. Please sit down. How are you both this morning? (Together) Sam and Lucinda: Good, thanks. Joe: I asked you both to come in this morning because

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司总裁Tim召集部门经理开会,讨论节能措施。 F: I know it might sound like an old-fashioned idea, but what about some kind of a carpooling program? T: You know, that just might work for a few of our departments. I know a few of the

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司总裁Tim召集部门经理开会,讨论公司可以采取哪些节能环保的措施。 Tim: Good morning folks, thanks for joining us. In light of the recent economic downturn, we thought we should pow-wow some ways we can conserve energy.

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

公司开会,讨论慈善捐款的问题,Jenny建议事先调查一下。 J: The recommendation is that 60% of funds should go to projects with no more than 40% going to the charity's own costs. M: Here's another good website: CharityNavigator.or

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Betty在上司Pat那儿受了气,同事Gray和人事部的Terry给她出谋划策。 Betty说自己没救了,准备换工作。 T: Not so fast. Maybe what's needed here is a fresh approach. Let's start with Pat. Why is she mean? G: Um...because s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

Tom和Vivian是香港一家跨国公司的雇员。Vivian被升职,要调到美国奥兰多的办事处。 Vivian: Hey Tom, got a second? Tom: Sure, what's up? V: The Company has offered me a new position. It's kind of a promotion. T: Hey! Congratu

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 礼节美语

来自中国的雇员Sue跟男同事Pete和女同事Julie一起去吃饭。 Pete: Hey Sue! Don't walk under that ladder...it's bad luck! Sue: Julie, Is he serious? Julie: Kind of. There is an old tradition in the West that says it's bad luck. S: You

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

The Center for Environmental Education and Communications under the State Environmental Protection Administration of China joined with Volkswagen Group China this week to announce the official commencement of the 2008 Olympic City Tour which is part

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频