本讲为2006年下半年新的教学内容,请对照教材听录音! His last three months of life before being given a final, lethal injection by his doctor were filmed and first shown on TV las

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(二)60讲

高中生喜欢拉帮结派,今天讨论的话题是高中生的小圈子.... Maura: OK, good. So lets get to todays episode then. This time were gonna do a Chatterbox episode, and that is where we chat about all kinds of different topics. Sometime

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Amber: Hello, I'm Amber, and in the programme today we hear about The Poetry Archive - a brilliant new website to stretch your listening skills! The site was launched at the end of last year at the British Library in London. At www.poetryarchive.co.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

安德鲁和苏珊都喜欢乐队,他们也分别在不同的乐队里....... Andrew: Thank you. I especially wanted to talk about my band today, because you also play in a band. And so I thought, hey, why dont we just do an episode about what its

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

苏珊还有最后一次乐队彩排,他们就可以发布新专辑了。人生目标清单用俚语是怎么说呢..... Andrew: Hey, Suzanne. How are you? Suzanne: Im great, Andrew. How are you doing? Andrew: Im doing pretty well. Whats new with y

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

GWEN IFILL:Finally tonight, as students line up to receive diplomas and head out in search of work in a tough economy, we turn to one author's assessment of the value of a college education. Jeffrey Brown recorded this book conversation earlier this

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

She hung up? Jessie echoed. Violet was looking at the local street map Jessie had brought in with their new books. Andrew lives at four-oh-two Ancona Lane, apartment three. According to this map, Ancona Lane is only two streets over from this one, sh

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 66 The Panther Mystery

By the time the plaster cast was dry, Grandfather decided it was time to get out of the midday heat. They all climbed into their canoes and poled back to the Miccosukee Village. Thanks for your help, Henry said to Irene as they walked up the dock. We

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 66 The Panther Mystery

分集介绍:本集主要是对与会人士致以问候和欢迎,并表示感谢。首先感谢会议组织者,特别提到事先告知成本值得其他同事借鉴,其次感谢各位学者的文稿,再特别感谢公司人士的出席。另

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(247) / 评论(0) 分类 第二届金融与统计学大会

越来越多的人习惯于用电脑记录,而不是用手写字这种方式来记录,每当我们提起笔来的时候,手便不听使唤一样,变得很僵硬 Harp: I remember having to write so many notes, and having a callous where you wo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

安德鲁和哈皮今天讨论的话题是金钱 Andrew: Im doing pretty well. How are you, Harp? Harp: Im very, very, very well. Andrew: Very well. OK. Thats great. Harp: Yeah. Im just happy. Suns shining, it seems like spring is gonna come soon. Ve

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天安德鲁采访的是他的朋友罗斯,罗斯向我们介绍了他自己..... Andrew: Today I have my friend Ross here with me and I would like to welcome you to the show, Ross. Ross: Hi Andrew. Thanks. Andrew: No problem. How are you doing

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

为了看演唱会或者篮球赛,你会从黄牛党手里买票吗? Andrew: But, lets say you wanted to watch the Super Bowl or some major, major sporting event. Then you could be paying up to half a million dollars for a box seat. Harp: Wow! My

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天讨论的话题是读书..... Harp: Pretty good. Im a little bit tired right now because I just came back from a work trip. Andrew: A work trip? Like a business trip? Harp: Yup. I was on a business trip to our Portland, Maine, office. Andrew: P

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

安德鲁今天进行的是一次远距离采访.... Andrew: No problem. And I was telling you earlier, but Im very excited because this is the first interview that Ive done remotely. So Im here in Montreal, and where are you? Jessica: Im in Portland

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Like many of you, I'm one of the lucky people. I was born to a family where education was pervasive. I'm a third-generation PhD, a daughter of two academics. In my childhood, I played around in my father's university lab. So it was taken for granted

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

There is no return policy at best buy. 百思买没有退货政策 You don't come back with the TV like it's broken.It's broken?Did you put your penis on it? 你不能带着电视回去说 电视坏了 坏了吗 你是不是用老二蹭了 I did.You

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

An interesting question came up Saturday at the MIT Tech Conference on artificial intelligence: Why are most 'serving' machines given female voices?在周六的MIT科技会议关于人工智能的讨论中,冒出了一个有趣的问题:为什么大

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

burn me up 使我发怒,惹火了我 It burns me up when I see him. 一看到他我就生气。 That really burns me up. 那真惹到我了。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

作战篇 NO.6: 故兵贵胜,不贵久。 故知兵之将,民之司命。国家安危之主也。 这句啥意思: 所以,作战最重要、最有利的是速胜,最不宜的是旷日持久。 真正懂得用兵之道、深知用兵利害的

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 孙子兵法