The script of this programme 本节目台词 The iconic BBC building, Bush House Yang Li: 33 languages are being broadcast to the world every day from Bush House. Fei Fei: Yes, Bush House! BBC 国际台位于布什大厦这座国家级保护建筑内,今天我们就带大家一起

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

猜和预言有什么区别,猜是随便猜想,而语言则需要用已知的信息去做判断..... Andrew: So, Harp, whats new with you? How was your day today? Harp: I had a pretty good day. I got a surprise in the office. Andrew: A surprise?

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

安德鲁在一个乐队里,他热爱音乐.... Andrew: That is right, and today we are going to talk about my big band road trip that I did last month. Harp: Yes, because some of you may not know, but Andrew is in a band. Andrew: Thats right. I am

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天采访的嘉宾是安德鲁的朋友马希尔,他的公寓很特别,和普通公寓有什么不同呢 Andrew: So, Im here today with my friend Marshall. Marshall, whats up? Marshall: Uh, not a lot. Im being interviewed and thats nice. Andre

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

安德鲁去了一个远地方进行了旅行,回来变得好累! Andrew: You know what? Im pretty tired today. I just got back from a really long trip. Harp: Oh, yeah? Where did you go? Andrew: I went to the East Coast of Canada, and I visited H

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

电影业的复兴能带动一批新兴就业,甚至包括餐饮业,这之间有什么联系呢,为什么说电影业的发展会带动餐饮呢? Andrew: Yeah. And us as Canadians, we love this cause get the big name American actors coming in

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Andrew was in the third grade. He loved his teacher. His teacher was young. She was pretty. She was friendly. She helped Andrew add numbers. She helped Andrew draw dogs and cats. She helped Andrew learn to spell. Andrew gave his teacher an apple one

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

THIS IS AMERICA - Political Data Miners Really Get to Know You STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. BARBARA KLEIN: And I'm Barbara Klein. This week on our program, we look at how political campaigns use dat

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

AS IT IS 2016-04-22 Harriet Tubman to Appear on $20 Bill 美国宣布20美元纸币将印上废奴主义者塔布曼头像 This is Whats Trending Today The last time a woman appeared on U.S. paper money was during the 1890s. That woman was Martha Was

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Todd: So, Alexandra you were talking about a hurricane. What hurricane were you talking about? Alexandra,你刚刚说到了飓风。你说的是哪场飓风? Alex: I was talking about Hurricane Andrew, and as I said before, it was a category 5 hu

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: Two married same-sex couples are suing the U.S. State Department. Each couple has twins, and in each case, the government granted one twin citizenship and denied the other. The couples say it is clear discrimination that would not

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(335) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Artist Peter Doig Says He Didn't Paint This, And A Judge Agrees DAVID GREENE, HOST: You know, usually when there's a question about who created a piece of art, the artist is dead and can't speak up to say, hey, I made that or, no, not mine. NPR's And

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

May 16th,1868In Washington, the US Senate fails by one vote to convict President Andrew Johnson on the first article of impeachment against him. Johnson is eventually acquitted on all charges prompted by his clashes with the post Civil War Congress a

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2010年

May 16th, 1868In Washington, the U.S. Senate fails by one vote to convict President Andrew Johnson on the first article of impeachment against him. Johnson is eventually acquitted on all charges, prompted by his clashes with the post Civil War Congre

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

May 16th, 1868In Washington, the U.S. Senate fails by one vote to convict President Andrew Johnson on the first article of impeachment against him. Johnson is eventually acquitted on all charges, prompted by his clashes with the post Civil War Congre

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2014年

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

THE MAKING OF A NATION - The Great Impeachment Trial of Andrew Johnson By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, July 07, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

Todd: So, Alexandra you were talking about a hurricane. What hurricane were you talking about? Alex: I was talking about Hurricane Andrew, and as I said before, it was a category 5 hurricane. I was not in the city when it came through, however I did

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

The US government bond market ?suffered a fierce, renewed sell-off and the dollar powered to a 13-year high ?yesterday, as stronger economic data bolstered the case for an interest-rate increase and reinforced the view that the multi-decade bond bull

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲: When You Say You Love Me 艺人: Human Nature 音乐星级: 所属专辑: A Symphony Of Hits 发行年代: 2008 风格: Pop 介绍: Human Nature是澳大利亚九十年代最成功的流行组合,而且他们的唱片销量比同时期的全球流行组合Backstreet Boys、N Sync和Boyzone都

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅