Test Four 06—10 (选自1994年1月) 6. A A clerk at the airport information desk. B A clerk at the railway station information desk C A policeman. D A taxi-driver. 7. A A guest and a receptionis

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 【CET12-24备战】四级听力

Still Looking for Pastor Brunson's Release American Pastor Andrew Brunson, wrongfully incarcerated in Turkey, was moved from Buca Prison to house arrest recently. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said, While this move is a positive development, it is n

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

日常用语 Daily Life Expressions. Chapter 5 Getting to know people 结识朋友 Section 1 Introductions Informal 非正式场合介绍 You are friend of Janet, right? I am Andrew, Andrew Smith. 你是Janet的朋友,对吧?我是Andrew, Andrew

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(三)

Andrew Smith was starting a band. He was a great guitar player. His brother played the drums very well. His friend was a good bassist. All they needed now was a singer. Andrew was going to hold auditions to find one. Andrew made posters. They read, L

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 长池村的故事.Tales.From.Longpuddle

Irene Osceola was waiting for the Aldens when they pulled into the Miccosukee Village the next morning. The canoe ramp is this way, she said. Today she wore jeans, a long-sleeved T-shirt, and sneakers. Its good you all wore pants and long sleeves, sh

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 66 The Panther Mystery

Gabriel was running late. He had a 2 oclock appointment to give blood at the gymnasium at George Washington High School. At least he thought he had; no one had ever called him back to confirm his reservation. Probably a confirmation call wasnt even n

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文小故事

Knocking On Heavens Door Jon Bon Jovi Bruce Springsteen mama take this badge from me i cant use it anymore it 's getting dark too dark to see feels like i'm knockin on heave ns door knock-knock-knockin on heave 's door knock-knock-knockin on heave 's

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

This is AP News Minute. Hurricane Florence pounded North Carolina, flooding streets and knocking out power to tens of thousands. Florence's eyewall began to reach the North Carolina coast early Friday. Forecasters say Florence could bring catastrophi

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2018(九)月

一支以英伦风为主,夹杂电子和民谣的多风格乐队,传达着略带悲情的英格兰风情,风格有些类似Coldplay和Snow Patrol,成立于英格兰Brighton。Mike与Andrew在2003年五月创建passenger乐队,于他们相见的

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Scott, who should be fired? 斯科特,谁应该被炒? I'm not the one to throw anybody under the bus. I really don't want to do it. 我不是那种落井下石的人。 Go ahead. 继续,继续。 I really don't want to it.You're forcing me to do

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 影视剧中的职场美语

影片对白 Danielle: Why can't we have a normal soup? Bree: Danielle, there is nothing abnormal about basil puree. Danielle: Just once, can we have a soup that people all heard of, like French onion, or navy bean. Bree: First of all, your father can't

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英语

BEIJING, March 20 (Xinhuanet) -- Walt Disney Studios announced on Monday that the studio expects to take a write-down of about 200 million U.S. dollars as the result of the expensive adventure movie John Carter. The film has so far generated 184 mill

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Question of States' Rights - Andrew Jackson Part One - The Making of a Nation No. 45 From VOA Learning English, welcome to The Making of a Nation -- our weekly program of American history for people learning English. Im Steve Ember. Last week in ou

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

Andrew Jackson Takes on the Bank of the US安德鲁杰克逊与美国银行的对峙 From VOA Learning English, welcome to The Making of a Nation, our weekly program of Americanhistory for people learning English. Im Steve Ember. 美国之音学英语,

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(三)月

DAVID GREENE, HOST: You know, here at MORNING EDITION we like to strive to give you in-depth lively coverage of the news. RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Indeed, we hope you are informed and entertained. GREENE: I mean, the last thing we want to do is bore you.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

DON GONYEA, HOST: If you missed the news on Monday, President Barack Obama and his former vice president, Joe Biden, were spotted out at a Washington, D.C., cafe rekindling their Oval Office quote-unquote bromance, catching up over sandwiches and fen

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

O Andy! said little Jenny Murdock, I'm so glad you came along this way. I can't get over. 哦,安迪!小珍妮默多克说,我真高兴你从这边路过。我过不去了。 Can't get over? said Andrew. Why what's the matter? 过不来了?安德

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

I've shared a two-bedroom, two-bath apartment with my roommate for two years. He was moving to Austin and I posted a roommate wanted ad in the local newspaper. I got a few calls, a couple from some very weird people. Finally, I got a call from Andrew

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

今天我们要学的词是petition. Petition 有请愿的意思。The U.S. Highway Traffic Safety Administration rejected a petition by Ford Motor Co. to delay recalling about 3 million vehicles. 美国高速公路交通安全管理局拒绝了福特汽

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃