SHARON: Well, you two. I have good news from Ms. Wells. CANDY: Are we opening the new shop? SHARON: Not just that, Candy. Ms. Wells wants me to tell you that we will be opening two new shops. CANDY: Two? ANDREW: So fast? SHARON: Yes, two. They've ju

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 商贸英语口语

Topic 10. Should a formal distance be kept between students and teachers? A good interpersonal relationship between teachers and students is vital for successful education. And what is a perfect teacher student relationship like? Should there be a fo

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语六级作文

亨利是一位对语言学习有浓厚兴趣的人,他取得了语言学硕士学位,来看看亨利是怎样谈语言学习这门艺术的? Andrew: Hi Henry. Welcome to the Culips podcast. Henry: Thank you, Andrew. Its great to be on. Thank y

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

苏珊家乡有个习俗,同学们高中毕业后回母校的过程中,会举办一个回校聚会,像是老朋友聚会抑或是同学聚会..... Suzanne: And I love being back home. And one of my favourite things when I go back home in the fa

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: We talk with Allan Metcalf, author of the new book OK: The Improbable Story of America's Greatest Word. RS: And not just the greatest word, in his view. ALLAN METCALF: America's m

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

A girl stood by the roadside, holding a basket. She was a little older than Jessie. Her black hair was in a ponytail with a red ribbon tied around it. She wore a white blouse and a full skirt stitched of many patches yellow, red, and blue. Hello, sai

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 66 The Panther Mystery

Is your father here? asked Henry. Irene nodded, her ponytail bouncing. Can we talk to him? Henry asked. Hes fixing a friends airboat, she said. Ill take you over to him. The ramp had two airboats docked. Jessie figured one belonged to Irenes father.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 66 The Panther Mystery

The next morning, they all piled into the rental car and drove south to the main visitors center in the Everglades. I cant believe the runaround were getting, Grandfather said as he waved his pass at the ranger in the booth. First Melanie Harper says

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 66 The Panther Mystery

Topics: The Jason Bourne Films; American Presidents-Andrew Johnson; to shiver versus to tremble versus to quiver; at-risk student Words: identity amnesia troubled supremacy ultimatum rumor tailor to secede to veto citizen to impeach reputation to shi

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

今天毛拉和安德鲁讨论的是家的定义..... Maura: OK. Now lets get to our episode. And todays episode is a Chatterbox one and that is where we chat about all different kinds of topics. And today were going to talk about something that is n

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Hello, Im Amber and this is bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we hear two reviews of The Simpsons Movie yes, after 400 TV shows, Americas most famous dysfunctional cartoon family Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie step up from the tele

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Entertainment

President Donald Trumps wife Melania and their 11-year-old son Barron have officially moved into the White House. She and the boy had been living at the familys home at Trump Tower in New York so Barron could finish out the year at his current school

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(六)月

BBC Learning English Weekender Management speak Callum:Hello, I'm Callum Robertson and this is Weekender. Blue-sky thinking, getting your ducks in a row, thinking out of the box and reading from the same page. What are these strange phrases? Well th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 Weekender

This is AP News Minute Andrew Getty, the heir to theGetty family fortune, has been found dead at a home in Los Angles. Officialssay the cause of death appears to be natural causes or an accident. Iranian negotiators say theyllstay as long as necessar

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(四)月

He has fought tirelessly for minority inclusion and freedom of speech in American broadcasting Adam Phillips | New York 31 December 2009 Some of the cases Andrew Jay Schwartzman takes on are pretty arcane. They might be broadcast media regulatory iss

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Time pressed, and Jenny's countenance became more and more overcast, 时间越来越紧迫,珍妮的表情也变得越来越忧愁, but Andrew could think of no way in which he could take the little girl home without being late and losing his sta

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

This stream was not very wide, nor very deep at its edges, but in the center it was four or five feet deep; 面前这条小河并不太宽,河水也不很深, and in the spring the water ran very swiftly, 但是河的中央会有四五英尺深。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

BEIJING, June 7 (Xinhuanet) -- Andrew Gold, versatile singer, musician and composer whose songs included the chart success in the 1970s Lonely Boy and Thank You For Being a Friend, has died at his home in California, aged 59, according to media repor

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(272) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Andrew Carnegie Andrew Carnegie, known as the King of Steel, built the steel industry in the United States, and, in the process, became one of the wealthiest men in America. His success resulted in part from his ability to sell the product and in par

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Hong Kong Disneyland's parade now has all the more reason for celebration, as the seven-year-old theme park has just announced its first ever net profit. The world's smallest Disneyland, which opened in September 2005, has posted its first net profit

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下