Relationship Between Bush and Putin Getting Weaker After their first meeting in 2001, President Bush was convinced Mr. Putin was a man he could trust. President Bush : I looked the man in the eye, I f

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语听者文摘

安德鲁和莫拉格今天讨论的是令人怀念的加拿大儿童电视节目..... Andrew: And I guess I should catch everybody up with what this episode will be about today. Were going to do a Chatterbox episode. And this is where we have a natu

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

苏珊因为参加朋友的婚礼去了哥斯达黎加,让我们听听她对哥斯达黎加的印象吧...... Andrew: Today, were gonna do a Chatterbox episode. And this is where we have a natural conversation about a topic that we find very intere

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

苏珊和安德鲁今天讨论的主题是人工智能..... Andrew: Some people are really interested in artificial intelligence and the role that it will play in the future. Other people dont care at all. So I would say that Im in the first camp. I

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Hello, it's All in the Mind on RN, I'm Lynne Malcolm. Today, are we hooked on social media? And does it matter? (SONG) Olivia Willis: How often do you use social media? Vox pop: Probably about three times a day I'll just check in to Facebook, see wha

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-I

安德鲁今天把自己的网上银行锁死了,因为他连续输错三次密码了...... Andrew: Im pretty good. How are you? Maura: Yeah, yeah. Im all right. So whats been happening with you lately? Andrew: I had a pretty frustrating day today.

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

哈皮和安德鲁今天讨论的是加拿大的历史和科技发明 Harp: Yes. So lets get started. Today were doing a Chatterbox episode. Andrew: Yeah. And the topic for todays episode is Canadian inventions. Harp: Yes. Canadian inventions. Andrew

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

1. The man (Andrew) and woman are _________. A. siblings B. husband and wife C. close friends 2. Andrew found out about his new diet ______. A. from a friend B. through an email C. on TV 3. From the conversation, we can infer that Andrew _______. A.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: language in action. We have two reports. RS: We start with a program in the International Business School at Brandeis University near Boston, Massachusetts. It helps introduce for

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

(WB) And as we enter this next gallery, please turn your attention to the statue on your right. It's a bust of the seventh President of the United States, Andrew Jackson. It was done by American sculptor Hiram Powers. Mr. Powers is particularly sign

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

UNIT 8 Traveling In China (I) Integrated Skills Development Dialogues A. Finding Accommodation Andrew Blatchford is traveling in China. Now he comes into a hotel. Receptionist: Can I help you? Andrew:

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(446) / 评论(0) 分类 成人高教英语教材

Hello everyone, I' m Catherine Callaway, so glad you are checking in with us today. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Praise from all corners for the crew of US Airways Fight 1549 , all 155 people aboard the airbus survived after s

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(一)月

Andrew Jackson and the Election of 1828 安德鲁.杰克逊以及1828年的总统竞选 From VOA Learning English, welcome to The Making of a Nation, our weekly program of American history for people learning English. I'm Steve Ember. 来自美国之音

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(九)月

JUDY WOODRUFF:Next: how an oil spill near Little Rock, Ark., is casting a shadow over the proposed expansion of the Keystone pipeline. MAN:So that is a pipeline that has busted and has flooded the neighborhood. JUDY WOODRUFF:A local resident describe

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

Sherlock villain will go up against Bond, James Bond, in the new film. 神夏里的大反派将在007新电影里和詹姆斯邦德出对手戏! Sherlock star Andrew Scott, who plays the TV detectives nemesis Moriarty, is set to appear in the new J

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The BBC visits New York's Chinatown for the new year celebrations to see how the community is changing 为进一步了解美国华人群体的变化,英国广播公司探访了纽约唐人街的新年庆祝活动。 Chinatowns are a feature of many

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

LESSON 64 What maggie's penny did 第64课 麦姬的硬币 Please take my penny, said Maggie to old Dan the fisherman, who sat on a bench mending his nets. 请拿着这些硬币吧!麦姬对坐在一个长凳上补网的老渔民丹说道。 Her br

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第二册

After the Transformers, we would meet another superman named Spider Man. The new episode The Amazing Spider Man will be on 2012 in 3D which would reveal the stories when our big hero is still at school. Today, we would talk about the new Spider Man A

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Now for some insights on this apparent disclosure, and the wider effects on intelligence-gathering and sharing, I'm joined by two men with deep knowledge of the U.S. intelligence community and the partnerships it relies upon. James Woolsey served as

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

今天苏珊和安德鲁讨论的是绰号.....每个人都有过绰号吧.... Suzanne: Hey, Andrew. Im well. How are you? Andrew: Im doing pretty well, yeah. Thanks. Suzanne: Its nighttime for you, right? Andrew: Yeah. You and I are on opposite side

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语