今天来做客的嘉宾是杰德 Andrew: Did you have any special farming jobs? Like, I know some country kids have to wake up at the crack of dawn every day and go and milk the cows. Did you have any special farm chores? Jade: Well, we actually did

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

替人保守秘密真的是一件压力很大的事情,是这样吗? Andrew: Today, we are gonna do a Chatterbox episode all about secrets. Maura: Sh. Dont tell. Andrew: Can you keep a secret, Maura? Maura: Just kidding. This episode isnt a secre

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天毛拉和安德鲁玩的是猜词游戏,利于增加更多词汇量哦! Maura: All right, lets get started on todays episode then. Andrew: Yeah. Today we have a very fun episode. We are going to do a Chatterbox episode, and this is where we

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

话匣子英语迎来了一位新的主持人,她的名字叫莫拉格。本来安德鲁已经和莫拉格录制好了一期节目,就因为他不小心犯了个低级错误,导致录音整段都要重新录。好吧,这期节目还是来认识

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

本在印度大学教英语,今天做客话匣子的嘉宾就是本,看看本给我们带来了哪些新鲜事? Andrew: Cool, OK. So tell me a little bit more about where you live. What is an awesome thing about where you live? Ben: An awesome

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

在北美喝咖啡是很司空见惯的事情,人们喜欢自己研磨咖啡或者去咖啡馆..... Andrew: So the other day, I woke up, and maybe it was 7:00 or 7:30 in the morning. And I felt like a cup of coffee, like I usually do in the morning

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

今天毛拉和哈皮向我们介绍了一个新的主持人,他的名字叫安德鲁..... Maura: Today is a Chatterbox episode, and that is where we chat. And sometimes we interview people. Today were going to interview someone whos very important

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

《绝望主妇》原句: This wasnt some simple DUI. Not only was your brother drinking, Andrew left the scene of the crime. That makes it a hit-and-run. 单词词组讲解 DUI: driving under the influence酒驾 Leave the scene of the crime离开犯

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 小紫带你轻松学美剧

ANDREW: So where are you from, John? JOHN: I'm from Chicago. ANDREW: Chicago? Really? So are you a... JOHN: Wait! Don't finish your question. ANDREW: Why not? JOHN: I want to guess what you are going

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 娱乐英语

Free trade 自由贸易 NB: Please note this is not a word for word transcript of the audio programme Abigail:Discussions about free trade are often in the news, and they bring with them talk of summits and conferences, of tariffs ( 关税 ) and subsidies

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Welcome to THE MAKING OF A NATION -- American history in VOA Special English. John Quincy Adams The presidential campaign of eighteen twenty-eight was bitter and vicious, full of angry words and accusations. The old Republican Party of Thomas Jeffer

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008(十)月

JUDY WOODRUFF: Each day, 46 people die in this country after overdosing on prescription painkillers. In 2012 alone, the CDC says 259 million prescriptions were written for painkillers, enough to supply every American adult with a bottle of pills. Now

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

THE MAKING OF A NATION #56 - Election of 1828 By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, April 01, 2004 (Theme) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America.

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

THE MAKING OF A NATION #61 - Andrew Jackson, Part 5 By Frank Beardsley Broadcast: Thursday, May 06, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a program in Special English. (MUSIC) As we report

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 The Making of a Nation

Price Of A Miracle 奇迹的代价 Tess was a precocious eight-year-old girl when she heard her Mom and Dad talking about her little brother, Andrew. All she knew was that he was very sick and they were completely out of money. They were moving to an

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

今天我们要学的词是impeach。 Impeach, 弹劾。 Representative Dennis Kucinich introduced a resolution to impeach President Bush, 美国众议院议员库钦奇提出了一项弹劾布什总统的议案。 The House of Representatives has vo

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

音乐咖啡厅:Phixx - Dont Walk Out 相关介绍:这是英国超人气偶像组合Phixx的处男专辑。Phixx是参加英国选秀节目The Rivals的五名成员。他们是Andrew Kinlochan、Chris Park、Peter Smith、Nikk Major和Mikey Green。

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A cat who prefers to stand up on two paws has become the latest feline internet sensation, thanks to his super strong back legs. 最近有一只猫在网上迅速蹿红,它用两只后腿站立的萌姿俘获了大批网友。 George, the Munchkin-

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

They are the words you want to print out and tape up on your wall so youll see them every day. More importantly, theyre not always about business and the hustle, as they can simply be about compassion, friendship, or happiness. There is no singular o

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

But if he wanted to be an artist, why didn't he say so? asked Mrs. Strickland at last. 但是如果他想当画家,为什么不告诉我呢?思特里克兰德太太最后开口说。 I should have thought I was the last person to be unsympathetic

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士