A woman in a blue bathrobe was sitting on acrumbling stone wall. She was sobbing into herhandkerchief. Two boys with dark hair sat next to the woman. The boys wore dusty, torn pajamas. They were bothbarefoot. The younger one was watching the olderboy

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

American Pastor Andrew Brunson, wrongfully incarcerated in Turkey, was moved from Buca Prison to house arrest recently. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said, While this move is a positive development, it is not enough. We have seen no credible evidenc

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(八月)

Unit 9 Part B Text 1 Welcoming Visitors Kenneth: Hello, my name is Kenneth Johnson. I have an appointment with Mr. Andrew Song. Laura: Oh hello, Mr. Johnson, I'm Laura Lee. We've spoken on the phone a couple of times. Nice to meet you. Kenneth: It's

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 全新版大学英语听说教程第三册

The script of this programme 本节目台词 See amazing sights at the Horniman Museum Neil: Welcome to On the Town from BBC Learning English, the programme where we visit interesting places in Britain. I'm Neil. Oliver: And I'm Oliver 我是 Oliver。 Neil

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

He squandered a lot of time on computer games. 他在电脑游戏上挥霍了许多时间。 squander表示挥霍或浪费时间`金钱`资源等。 She squandered all her money on junk food. 她把钱都浪费在垃圾食品上。 squander也可表示

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

LISTENING 2 Choosing a language School 选择语言学校 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,说话者谈到了在选择语言学校时的一些考量。下面列出了一些条件,请在好的条件前面打勾做记号。 ________too small

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

11 Nov 2014 St Malachy's Church, Belfast Tue, 11 Nov 14 Duration: 7 mins St Malachys, on Alfred Street close to City Hall, is one of Belfasts oldest Catholic Churches and is perhaps best known for its beautiful vaulted ceiling and mosaic floor. But s

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 化学秘密.Chemical.Secret

A Wall in Naplesby Andrew MotionI have forgotten whatever it was I wanted to say. Also the way I wanted to say it. Form and Music. Perhaps it had something to do with - no, that's not it. More likely, I should just look at whatever there is and fix m

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

Todd: So, Alexandra you were talking about a hurricane. What hurricane were you talking about? Alex: I was talking about Hurricane Andrew, and as I said before, it was a category 5 hurricane. I was not in the city when it came through, however I did

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Agriculture Report - China Looks to Ukraine for Food 农业报道 - 中国转向乌克兰寻求粮食来源 This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语农业报道。 America is the worlds largest food export

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(八)月

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Most native villages in the western part of Alaska are built on permafrost. That's a thick layer of frozen soil. And with climate change, the permafrost has started to thaw. In one town, this means their cemetery is melting. People

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Mari Andrew is the dark-haired woman in black glasses in real life and cartoons that she draws for her Instagram account about what she learns as she goes along in her real life about loss, love and trying to grow up by the time yo

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Now let's talk about one of the most celebrated chapters in American history, the space race of the 1950s and '60s. The stories of Alan Shepard and John Glenn are well-known, but what about the stories of all the people who worke

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

英国广播公司:意大利风情 BBC: Italy Unpacked 第二集:未来的畅想(Looking to the Future) 艺术史学家Andrew Graham-Dixon和大厨Giorgio Locatelli穿行于意大利,探索这个国家的历史,文化,食物,艺术和风

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2016年

英国广播公司:意大利风情 BBC: Italy Unpacked 第二集:未来的畅想(Looking to the Future) 艺术史学家Andrew Graham-Dixon和大厨Giorgio Locatelli穿行于意大利,探索这个国家的历史,文化,食物,艺术和风

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2016年

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2016年

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2016年

BHP has surprised the markets, almost doubling its half-year profit. Net profit for six months to December reached nine billion dollars. That's an 83 percent jump on the previous period. Now it's good news for the company's Chief Executive Andrew Mac

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2014年

Topics: American Presidents - Andrew Jackson; Redwood National Park; safe versus save versus to save; to be implicated in versus to be involved in; one and only Words: prisoner of war duel to cede ugly bigamy forced relocation to dismantle in full to

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe