Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Mr.Raindrop falling away from me now Do u know how much you mean to me Why must you leave? I'm just a flower on a tree why must you leave D

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英文歌曲精选

day 14 音素/au/ 一句话练发音 Look!How tall the towel is. 单词集训 cow mouse around allow hour loud flower 短语集训 1.roundabout 2.talk loud 3.down in the mouth 4.around the house 单句集训 1.Knowledge is power. 2.Many jobs make a shower. 3.How about

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语听力第二册

Honesty is the best policy. Aesop, ancient Greek fabulist 诚实是最好的策略。伊索,古希腊寓言作家 Personality is to man what perfume is to a flower. C.C.Schwab, American businessman 人品之于人,犹如芳香之于花。C.C.施瓦

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文格言警句

Unit7 Section (A) A Rose Is a Rose Nothing says love like a dozen long-stemmed roses on Valentine's Day. More than a million roses will be sold during this festival for lovers, the biggest day of the year for the nation's rose industry. For rose grow

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语读写教程(3)

7 植物 creature 生物 plant 植物 grass 草本植物 tree 木本植物 annual ring 年轮 bamboo 竹子 认识植物 root 根 stem 茎(植物) stalk茎(草或花) trunk 干 branch 树枝 bought 粗枝 twig 细枝 leaf 叶子 fruit 果实 core 核 seed 种子 bud发芽 flower 花朵 bloom

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英文单词书

To the piano player she said hoarsely, Can you imagine, Joseph, soup on Christmas Eve? 接着,她转向那位钢琴师,用嘶哑的声音问,在圣诞节前夕喝碗汤,约瑟夫,你能设想这种滋味吗? He pointed to his empty tippin

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 情满人间的温馨故事

THE STORY OF A MOTHER A mother sat there with her little child. She was so downcast, so afraid that it should die! It was so pale, the small eyes had closed themselves, and it drew its breath so softly, now and then, with a deep respiration, as if i

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 安徒生童话

47 Little Blue Flower Sky Chief was a brave Indian chief. All his people loved him. He had a little niece, Blue Flower. She looked just like her name. Her eyes were as blue as the sky. Her hair was black and shiny, and it waved in the wind like the t

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

Flowers in the Window 橱窗里的鲜花 When I first held you 我第一次拥抱你, I was cold 那时候我的心是冰冷的。 A 1)melting snowman I was told 我就像一个正在融化的雪人。

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

For a long time, doctor Jackson had wanted to get a perminant job in a certain, big modern hospital. And at last, he was successful. He was appointed to the particular position that he wanted. And he and his wife moved to a house which none was livin

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语复述材料-第三辑

英文 HIGH up in the clear, pure air flew an angel, with a flower plucked from the garden of heaven. As he was kissing the flower a very little leaf fell from it and sunk down into the soft earth in

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

听歌学英语:Desert Rose (Sting) Sting英国歌手,原警察乐队的主唱。因为他独特的嗓音和音乐风格,一直被冠以诗人歌手的美称。今天我们听到的这首Desert Rose出自他2000年的专辑Brand New Day(崭新的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Mother, who made the stars, 妈妈,星星是谁造的, which light the beautiful blue sky? 它的光把美丽的蓝色夜空照亮? Who made the moon, so clear and bright, 是谁造的月亮,如此清澈,闪耀光芒, That rises up so hig

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

Down in a green and shady bed, 翠绿幽深的谷底, A modest violet grew; 生长着谦卑的紫罗兰; Its stalk was bent, it hung its head, 它弯着腰,把头低, As if to hide from view. 似是要躲避人们的视线。 And yet it was a

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

Lesson 52 Apples, And The Apple-tree 第52课 苹果和苹果树 Apples, sweet apples! There never was a child who did not enjoy eating a sweet ripe apple. Did you ever see apples growing wild? If you walk through the country lanes in the month of Ma

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

第24课 嫩豌豆 Let us go to a seed-shop and buy a few garden peas. 咱们去种子商店买点儿豌豆吧! Here they are, looking like a handful of little grey balls. 瞧, 放在手里像一把灰色的小球。 We will soak a few of them in w

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英国学生科学读本

13. His gift as a painter flowered quite early. 他的绘画天赋很早就发挥出来。 还能这样说: He showed his gift for painting very early. He played out his innate skill in painting very early. 应用解析: the flower of sth. 精华,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

购买花瓶 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Where do these flower vases come from? A:这些花瓶是哪里生产的? B:They are made a town nearby. The flower vases are made of porcelain and covered with tiny bamboo sticks. B:是附近的一个镇上制

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(307) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

英文歌词: i was patrolling a pachinko nude noodle model parlor in the nefarious zone hanging out with insects under ducting the c.i.a was on the phone well, such is life latino caribo, mondo bongo the flower looks good in your hair latino carib

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

First let me start by saying I'm sorry I'll make it up to you, don't you worry about it Girl, I'm gonna give you just what you like Girl, I'm gonna give you just what you like I'm not afraid to show you I love you I'm not afraid to show you and tell

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅